Character art holy litch edition

I need art to introduce a divine litch that has power over life, death, nature and fire magic
Odd character but it's that kind of game
Just anything that is close would work

Hey Veeky Forums, i need pictures of human female fencers with red hair. Thanks in advance!

Was Jesus a Holy lich?

I've always associated Jesus with vampirism. Must be all that transubstantiation.

Its hard finding something thats not overly sexualized or edgy.

The ancient art of cropping has served me many times

>litch
no matter, we've all been there once.

So, what is lich-Jesus's phylactery?

The Holy Grail?

his nails? the crown of thorns?

The cross. Which explains why we haven't seen him around for quite a while now. Probably got used for firewood around Ascension.

Anybody have pictures of lady bards (preferably playing a string instrument) or dancers? General gypsy or Medieval look preferred.

I'm looking for dwarfs that are not huge, bulky and armoured. Bonus points if they're ancient near east looking.

Maybe this for an Order of Holy Undead, of which your lich is part of?

Hey, look who it is.

Thanks man.

> Whose about to summon a eldritch horror from beyond the veil and end the last of Roivas line?
> That's right, this guy.

>Druidic lich

>A druid so magnificently old and tied to nature that his body has become fertilizer for the natural world
>Practically nothing more than a mummy infested with plants, fungi, and insects
>Despite being thousands of years old and in the state that he's in, he still lives, albeit in exquisite, selfless agony
>His sanity is only kept in check via incredible will, with the aid of his disciples, who feed him plants to dull his pain

Fuck I like that.

I am looking for a very specific image. Me and another friend have been unable to find it for the past few attempts. It is a detailed picture of an edgy-looking grizzled cowboy with a revolver cylinder built into his chest. His arm extends out into a barrel. He looks fucking retarded and the art is better than it has any right to be.

I need this.

>litch
>litch
>litch
>litch

Does anyone have any cyberpunk chicks that wouldn't look too out of place riding around on a ghost rider type chopper? Preferably looking happy/bombastic