*new games workshop intensifies*

*new games workshop intensifies*

Yes they're monopose

The new Plague Marines are monopose as well.

The only thing you can change is some weapons and some heads

Premium Plastic Miniature Technology has finally caught up to 20 year old static pose with weapon swap metal miniature technology. Based GW.

do you not know how to convert plastic figures, or what

Wow, what poses diversity,GW.

No, most of these faggots don't know how to convert monopose plastic miniatures. Because they were too retarded to do anything more complicated than do a headswap or turn an arm to a retarded angle. That's why they kept screeching about resin and metal being shit, you actually have to apply yourself to convert these.

Infinity is a whole different deal. You only need one or a few of the same kind of miniature, and there is usually diferent models, especially on the low point cost minis, which probably you will deploy in bigger number. Is very rare to find repeated minis, unless the player do it on purpose. On the other hand, in 40k, having three monopose minis for an unit means that you may have six same fuckers for every mini, and that's whale shit

I thought resin was shit for the cancerous dust

unless you're literally snorting the dust it's not any worse than exhaust pollution you take from walking across a busy street

Provided, of course, that you don't disturb the dust and dispose of it like a responsible human being, instead of letting it sit around for God knows how long.

>You only need one or a few of the same kind of miniature,

I just need their grenade launchers, that's all.

I don't see a problem. These are fantastic quality highly detailed models and I don't have to fuck around spending hours gluing them together as well which is the most boring thing for me to do.

If you're the kinda person who loves gluing shit together then nothing is stopping you converting these either. It's literally win win.

>literally only four daylami sculpts
>two of them are out of production
fuck CB

If Army didn't cap you at four groups I'd have go for the 70-model standby of Noctifer Lt. and 69 x Gakis. AKA the "million AROs" list.

You need to be marginally more responsible to work with it. Meaning, you either saw and sand someplace you can vacuum immediately, or you just do it with wet tools/in a bowl of water.
But to be honest, this shit isn't relevant to most of Veeky Forums anyway. Most people don't sand their miniatures, they scrape them with their fucking knives.

Doesn't really help that every surface is covered in as much CAD shit as possible, you cannot make a single cut on any these monopose models without cutting through 6 little faces, 5 horns or some sort of tentacle. With the amount details you have to cut off and the greenstuff needed to get them them looking unique you are halfway to sculpting an original miniature by the time you've finished.

Thank you for reminding me to check if I have some fine-grit sandpaper to deal with moldlines in future.

And doing custom varied poses is still trivially easy. They're still already multiple parts out of the box, they just have more interesting default poses now.

most people here don't scrape them with their fucking knives

they just leave the mold lines there

Why do you have to hurt me so, user?

Monopose isn't a huge problem since the quality and poses of new plastics are great.

The issue is their ass-retarded arms and weapons. The shit comes in halves or connects at the forearm, instead of simple handswaps like normal kits.

You're at your FLGS and these guys monopose your gf's ass. What do you do?

>Monopose isn't a huge problem since the quality and poses of new plastics are great.

It's a huge problem for those of us who like to personalise our armies, but aren't necessarily great at converting. The old ball-and-socket arm and neck joints were fantastic for doing simple little conversions and kitbashes. And besides, not all the poses are fantastic - just look at that awful new Typhus.

Protip: all your plastic termies prior looked the same too

Protip newfriend who started 40k with Dark Imperium: plastics models use to be made with seperate torsos, arms and legs without molded joints meaning you could mix and match and even adjust the position of arms meaning you would never have identical models like you will with these plastics straight out of the box.

What's not to love of the new Thypus? It' Friday Night, baby!

>Monopose isn't a huge problem since the quality and poses of new plastics are great.
Eh, if we're talking GW models in general, a lot of them are really bad and I'd argue a lot of 3e-5e monopose metals are better. And don't get me started on fantasy.

Wait, is the issue that they're monopose or that they're photoshopped in? It looks like all the models are at the exact same angel, and I thought OP was bitching about GW being too lazy to actually set up a dozen units for a photo op and pulling a Best Korea and just copy+pasting the same units.

Why the fuck would they advertise monopose models by having them stand in the same position? Shouldn't they want to show off the angels? Or at least not draw attention to how they're monopose?

GW has a history of using incorrectly assembled models and incomplete/falling apart models in promotional photos. They don't give a shit.

Why should they when you have brigades of people declaring "BASED GW!" with plastic monopose models?

I could do this with old GW 40K kits.

Monopose is good for fuckall.

>It's a huge problem for those of us who like to personalise our armies
>Wanting to personalize your armies
Why do you hate Games Workshop™ poses and color schemes? I think you just want an excuse to buy third party kits and pollute Games Workshop™ miniatures with poor quality bits and bring bad reputation to the Games Workshop™ brand!

Just buy FW DG. It's cheaper too.

Mhh, this monopose always looks so dull.
At least you can slightly change their decor.

Good thing I don't collect DG