Best Girls of D&D?

We all know that despite everything else, D&D has never entirely shyed away from the concept of cheesecake. But did any of that cheesecake actually stick with people? Post what you think is the best female-featuring artwork to come out of D&D - any edition, it doesn't matter, so long as you think the lady is hot, cute or awesome, she qualifies.

Particularly interested in non-human female artwork.

Pathfinder artwork is okay, but let's stick to the official PF art, not the anime pics that /pfg/ likes to use for headers.

I don't care what anyone says, I think 4e made female dwarves look pretty hot.

I mean, come on, tell me that she doesn't look like she could break the bed and make it fun?

Besides, big hair for women to match the big beards of the men is just so obvious when you think about it...

Then again, I may just have picked up a shortstack fetish from art like this... never thought about it before...

Diterlizzi's art wasn't ALL gems, see his Equinal for a true case of "kill it with fugging fire", but when he got it right...

You know, there was actually a setting where Half-Githyanki were a PC race, believe it or not. Looking at a lady like this, I can see why.

And this should at least make for enough pics to start the thread off.

Gotta say, I much prefer this rendition of Zuggtmoy to her original artwork.

3.5 monster manual.

The 'ol Nymph and her hard ass nipples!

Pathfinder MM has some great girls too

the internet will not show me the 3.0 version, but she was hot

this artist, whatever his name is, always puts in the best cheesecake

look at the cover of lords of darkness and find the chick running with her kid

Always thought 4e changelings were cute with their fluffy neon hair.
even the males

man you got the whole internet but you are scrounging some bottom barrel images instead

Anything by Larry Elmore and Clyde Caldwell. ESPECIALLY Caldwell.

>not the anime pics that /pfg/ likes to use for headers.
For the record we don't like it. It's one really devoted autist, that gets b& and then comes right back after his ban is up. It's like clock work.

I'm not sure if this counts? It's a cross promotional thing.

Best version of the sorcerer that I've ever seen. Then again, KD:M is full of cheesecake. I'm sure it counts.

My Nubian. Aleena was my first waifu. Fucking Bargle killing her still hurts.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd do filthy, filthy things will all of the PF female iconic. 'Cept maybe the Old lady, Asian child, and the brawler.

If Clyde Caldwell went fo KFC all he'd order are breasts and thighs.

Apparently this picture of Goldmoon made Margaret Weis cry and run away.

I love this one.
Can you spot it?

No fucking way.
Moirah from Shadows Over Mystara is actually based off of classic D&D art?

Eh, we all have our fetishes. I'm not really into any of the PF iconics, but the thiefling Warlock from DnD4e corebook on the other hand... I have exotic tastes. That elf is pretty good though, wouldn't mind grabbing her butt.

THAT'S a changeling? Well damn, 10/10, would take in and raise to be a good daughter with pancakes and headpats.

Here she is; the best girl amongst best girls: this one half elf.

>Being this much of a fucking ignorant newfag ultra-nigger that Moirah and Mystara doesnt ring a bell

WOW I AM ALMOST ENJOYING MY ANGER

Can't have D&D best girls without Alias.

Supplemental.

>spoiler
they're changelings, it's not like it matters anyways.

more hi-cut

They do need to devote a little concentration to stay in a particular form, it might get a little -interesting- if you fuck them till they can't see straight.

Also
>not accepting your changelingfu for who they are
Have you no romance in your soul?

Speaking of 4e tieflings, anybody got the busty tiefling used for the Nightmare Weaver paragon path in Dragon Magazine?

Also, yes, that's the canonical depiction of a changeling/hagspawn in Pathfinder.

Much appreciated.

I've always wanted to capture a changeling and force her to change into her own father's likeness then make her masturbate to it. Sadly our DM never had any changelings as antagonists.

>tfw no psidom gf to bend your desires to her will

Yeah, I know that there's also a guy in this, but wht can you do? There's just something appealing abotu the 4e female gnome, certainly compared to her 5e counterpart.

That said, I can't stop thinking that if you could find a melding point for this and , you'd have one cute/sexy gnomette.

>
>Apparently this picture of Goldmoon made Margaret Weis cry and run away.

Not a picture of Goldmoon. Random Ranger from a late '80s early '90s Dragon Magazine cover.

Is Goldmoon.

Why is so much of the fantasy art from the late 80's early 90's straight up dragonlance art?

This is like one of two pictures ever done in which the iconics aren't just wearing their standard outfits.
God, the art was trying sooooo hard to be Exalted in the Legacy of Fire AP.

Anyone got the female artworks from the 4e PHB 2? Specifically, that dragonborn in the Bard section; is that a female or not?

the wizard in his sixties still ripped as as fuck.

middle girl is batman in disguise. see the shadow tell

I see it, user. But which girl is the penguin?

It didn't seem to be female. Here's the Tiefling Bard for the header page though.

Still the best girl.

Still the deadest girl.

Best girl
Best thief
Best knickers

Every time I see the picture, it looks like she's sizing it up to fit it in her ass.

Just me?

Just you.

>it looks like she's sizing it up to fit it in her ass.

What's the problem with that? It's only a DC 80 Escape Artist check, and that's easily doable by 5th level unless you've got a shit DM or are too stupid to actually know how to play the game.

If Dragon Magazines count.

bretty qt :3

I've always loved this pic. It also has some fierce Dave Allsop-likeness to the artstyle...
Cool pic, cool monk.

Only real con would be being a PF aberration.

Someone mentioned shortstacks above. Check out the halfling "bard" (really a thief) in the back. Also I see Alias has made her appearance here, as is right.

A man of taste.

In those days, Dragonlance was really, really big - there wasn't just the sourcebooks and adventure modules, but a lorry load of novels as well, every one of them in need of an Elmore or a Caldwell cover. It was the same with the Forgotten Realms line as well.

She's lovely but the barbarian beat up my heart

I have a message for you.. and you're not going to like it

Pray for death

Can any user hook me up with a copy of the female Incunabula (Incunabulum?) from the 4e Underdark sourcebook? My google-fu is too weak to locate it.

The pics of them in the mythic books was pretty cool

Pic related, Kyra the iconic cleric as a hierophant

>But did any of that cheesecake actually stick with people?

This did

Looks like SOMEONE knows the real secret of 'bone hill'.

That's just a Heavy Metal cover with the AD&D logo superimposed.

Olive Ruskettle is best D&D girl for all time, even if the whole point of her character has been retconned in recent ages.

This brings up some long buried mummy issues.

Issue 282, boys. Never forget.

The chick in this Baldur's Gate 2 ad is seriously fucking hot to me.

I have never found a clear version of the image, though. Has anyone seen it around? Maybe a nice high res one with good colour?

>Goliath women
I didn't realize this is a fetish I have

>Issue 282
of what...love her face.

and her butt

This?

I guess they do have visible eyes, they're just secret

That's the one! Thanks so much for tracking her down!

None of us did