discord.gg/vNGsENy
discord.gg/3kZ6RBn
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution,-Mining-and-Units
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Representatives-and-decentralization
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_lVBLUjXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btc won't die, and if it does we all go down with it

Not this day, user of just another fork of Bitcoin

It will die and after a major crash good alts will rise up once again. It will be the greatest dip of the century.

Bitflur won’t kill btc neither

at least below 10k and maybe then decouple from it

Exchanges are just gonna change the trading pairs to ETH or BCH and then BTC will bite the dust while alts rise.

I can't wait for this shit to die and for trading pairs to be ETH/x or XRP/x. Every time this shitcoin moves the whole alt market tanks. And it hardly even goes up because of futures so the whole market just stalls. Fuck. I'm angry. Angry about bitcoin.

Seriously what is the point of this shitcoin anymore? Ripple basically stays stable when bitcoin tanks. The past 2-3 dips I've basically just stayed stable or down a little bit because over half of my portfolio is Ripple.
>300k unconfirmed transactions
>constant attacks by the BCash team
>no one actually uses it to transfer money, just speculates on it
>huge transaction fees
>it's not really private or anonymous anyway and we have monero for that
>scaling "solutions" are basically vaporware
>shit as a store of value because it tanks constantly and takes the entire market with it
>shit to speculate on because futures have stalled it
>no one really believes in this nonsense about decentralized libertarian freedom from the bank except crypto-anarchist dumbfucks who thought the same thing about the Internet. look where that got us
>only use is as a trading pair but you can just as well use Ethereum

Die Bitcoin, die!

If bitcoin dies the whole market dies you fucking morons... If the US dollar dies what do you think happens to Amazon stock price. Use your fucking skull.

S to spit on grave

shut up

IS THE FUCKING FORK FUCKING HAPPENIN TOMORROW, YES OR NO

see

Pump and dump group, 25k members already, next pump in few hours, get the fuck in here son: [spoiler]discord.gg/XMmR8z9[/spoiler]

This, literally everything trades against btc.

ETH/alt pairs have like 1% of the volume bitcoin pairs do.

I don't see why you fags are mad. For the past few days it's consistently gone between 13K and 15K. Wait for it to dip a little more, buy, then sell tomorrow when it goes back up. I've made a little under 100 dollars just doing that.

faggot, recovery would happen after.

I wish it would quit dragging everyone else down as it dies. Why can't this unlovable piece of garbage die alone.

Are you retarded? we are mad because no one here owns bitcoin but it still fucks with our alts

the volume can move faggot.

who /unironically measuring in ether/ here?

That's my point, why aren't you guys shorting it?

Yep. But what's worse is you can't even invested it because it's owned by the bank now.

Ripple is the banks. The only point of btc is that it is decentralised and the majority holders are early adopters not (((banks))) so they are to late to get in. They failed to get bcash to replace it so are now trying with ripple. You are selling your soul to the devil.

come discuss, pumps about to happen for easy profits !! one starts tomorrow!!! discord.gg/vNGsENy try it out

Bkash is the original Bitcoin. The current bitcoin is the one owned by blickstream, who are owned by the Banks.

This

lol fuck off, pump is coming

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

This, kinda. Every one of these "minor" BTC dips results in one or two of the top 20 alts stealing and then holding a noticeably larger amount of the overall marketcap. Decoupling when.

>why arent you guys just predicting the future
shut up you stupid pajeet, no one knows when it is going to move

Lol no it’s not. Xrp, bcash, raiblocks, iota, etc are all banker/globalist owned and centralised. Btc may be shit but it’s decentralised and majority owned by first adopters. It is, I am sorry to say, the only chance we have to break free of (((their))) hold over us unless somebody can think of a way to produce a new decentralised blockchain that (((they))) can’t simply buy out. All centralised chain are corruptible. Privacy coins are great but easy to manipulate. The FUD around btc is real. (((They))) need it to fail. If it does then all we are left with it the same system with the same (((players))) as before but in a different format.
Fools.

What do we switch to?

>(((they))) can’t simply buy out
(((they))) most certainly can buy out bitcoin. 250bn is nothing.

The problem is the only way to get it to scale to be of any use for real world transactions at a reasonable cost is to implement some off chain scaling which is by definition vulnerable to being decentralized.

*centralized
Sorry.

They failed. They can’t take over a decentralised currency that they were late adopting. To many original holders who won’t sell and no ceo to manipulate. They need people to adopt something else. First they tried bcash and now ripple. This fud is orcistrated. They need ppl to sell their btc. We won’t. It’s never been about the $$$$ for early adopters. They don’t understand that. Their greed tricks no longer work and neither does your propaganda. Which I would like to say was surprising but all they have done is come out swinging using the main points that brought down the bcash shilling. Notice the xrp stuff STARTED with the bilderberger and centralised fud on btc because that is exactly what brought bcash down to earth. Fuck you shills. Fuck you.
No, bcash is owned by miners and roger ver. Ver wants power and the miners are protecting their exploit. Ver is a sellout. Bcash is centralised.

You are implying that blockchain technology is useless outside le virtual gold maymay

>No, bcash is owned by miners and roger ver. Ver wants power and the miners are protecting their exploit. Ver is a sellout. Bcash is centralised.

>r/Bitcoin brainlet detected

The sooner that you guys realise ethereum will be king soon, the better. So much resistance to this shift but eventually it will be done, much to the chagrin of the reluctant bitcoin whales, exchange operators, and mining cartels. By almost every other quantifiable measure besides raw market cap, Ethereum is king. Let the evolution take place, and the entire crypto space will no longer be chained to a dead shitcoin. Painful to see people defend bitcoin.

It's useless to us.

God I hope not. How much ETH does Vitalik control again?

Not when people don’t sell. They can never get their hands on a majority of it and they know it. It’s nit ownership if it that matters anyway. It doesn’t matter if they own 51%+ they know this too. They are trying to discredit it. The only thing that matters is that the individual and no company owns it. It’s why even if they succeed then privacy coins stand a chance of saving us but it may be to late by then.
It will be fine once large mining consortiums lose power over the network. That is the main problem and bcash was created to save their dominance. The 1mb size is fine, that’s a myth. Btc may need more time before real world use happens but that has been the case for years. It will get sorted in time and hopefully without sacrificing decentralisation via LN. No rush. Unless you are a greedy globalist? They are a wounded animal lashing out. It is good how much effort they are putting into the marketing of ‘alternatives’ as it shows we are winning. Power to the individual. Not the banksters and corporations. Or else we end up right where we were before. The boomers world needs to die. It will anyway but we need this alternative in place before their progressive welfare giving fake financial system collapses.

hmmmmmmm.........

ALL SCAMMERS

It is everything to you. Without it all of crypto is meaningless and just an extension of the system we already have. Crypto was created to give the power back to the individual as to escape the power of the bankers and governments. If you think btc is worthless then you think that is a worthless idea too because without it all you are left with is mostly manipulated and corrupted pretenders to the throne. If btc loses then we all lose as no single coin that is truly /our coin/ will ever beat the (((marketing))) and become dominant. We need btc because they were to late to get in. It is not alone in being decentralised and for the individual but it is the only one with any chance of beating (((their))) coins. You need it. Even if it still needs work. Things without a leader are difficult to manage but they will get there, in time.

People aren’t going to abandon crypto they will put money in another coin. If anything it will be a slow death. Eth took a bit of independence two days ago when btc decided to crash. It still follows because of the market volume btc has, but its twitching

He sold most of his stash when it was 7. Now he is super sour grapes and fuds the price increase.

He owns an impressive amount, nobody can argue that he will have massive influence from his wealth. However, in terms of % owned it is nowhere near satoshi's bitcoin, or something like ripple which is also extremely centralized in that sense (not mentioning coins that were premined or instamined). Also, vitalik is an altruistic human being and although I can't say I stand by him on certain political beliefs, I have a hunch that he will do more good than bad with his wealth. It definitely could be worse. Also, I believe he sold 25% of his stash at 7 bucks. He is clearly not motivated by the money.

BitCoin will simply be our gold.It is what all other currencies will be compared to for better or worse. It will likely not be used for exchanges or as a currency. All it should be is a store of value, for other currencies to compare to.

Im completely willing to wait out years for a recovery if it means BTC not leading

>>no one really believes in this nonsense about decentralized libertarian freedom from the bank except crypto-anarchist dumbfucks who thought the same thing about the Internet. look where that got us
Daily reminder that ripple shills are only in crypto to get rich quick and lack basic understanding of the great experiment

I hope Bitcoin crashes and burns so that XRB can be the rightful king.

They aren’t ripple shills. They are the same ones paid to shill bcash the other day. Soulless vermin taking the globalists money. They are literally part of a marketing campaign, a highly organised one. Raiblocks or iota will be next if they don’t get enough people to sell btc with this. They will keep relentlessly fuding it from every angle until they manage to destroy it or it is to late for them. This is the fight if our generation. They are currently wounded and lashing out. They can’t let us have btc or they lose everything. Thousands of years if control gone. They will not go down without a fight.

Roger is one of the very first pioneers in this whole game. Have you ever heard how much passion he has with this project.
BCH is a try to find balance between miners, users and develepors. BTC is dictatorious programmers thinking claiming they know better

You think Roger Ver has our best interests after the MSNBC fiasco that raped Bitcoin's price and mini-crashed everything?

GTFO you fucking idiot.

Called the xrb or iota is next thing... they are already planting seeds. xrb comes from nowhere and is getting some massive marketing right now. I think it will be next and hailed as the btc killer. Maybe that was their plan all along. A new btc with its own exchange too. You thought btc backing everything was bad... Christ they are scum. I bet plebbit is full of raiblocks is the new btc posts and crap already.

The entire Bitcoin mining apparatus can switch 2 Bitcoin cash anytime they want. It's only centralized due to a lack of miners. Whereas core is switching to the lightning Network and lightning Network nodes will require vast amounts of Bitcoin in order to operate. That's where blockstream comes in. They bought massive amounts and they are owned by the big Banks. And their system it's set up so you give them your Bitcoin and they give you fake notes, just like the current banking system. You might want to learn about what you're investing in.

It's feeless, instant, and highly scalable. Developers are godlike and hard at work at improving it, and so it's got only upside. In an ideal world, XRB is used as the most common pairing.

LN will save BTC and you will bow to the king once more
People have been wanting BTC to die for ages it aint gonna happen nigga

And he sold his soul to the devil or they made him an offer he can’t refuse. That chunk buddy if his is in record saying he got his miners to screw the btc network, they hired Russian propagandist ffs. Ver is no better, plus he is one person owning it and controlling it. Easy to corrupt and manipulate if by some miracle he’s just insane and hasn’t been already. He already openly crashed the price multiple tines. He cares about himself not the project.
Investing lol. I mined everything I have. The original miners still own a lot of btc so using LN won’t be a problem. Vers pet mining chin has switched to bcash a few times along with sending millions of micro transactions to clog the network up and crash btc s price while trying to replace it with bcash. They are trying to destroy something unique with a shitty copy making both worthless.
Axa/bilderberger buying loads of btc is meaningless even if they set up their nodes. LN takes away the miners power to fuck with the price like the have been witntheir exploits. Plus it’s only 1btc per node. Anyway. LN may end up sucking and so be it. If you ask me they want btg to replace btc anyway and have cash/ripple for the new fiat. This new Segway to access satoshis wallets is more tucked up than all of it combined.
Cash is trash. The fact they are putting so much effort into this marketing and all the behind the scenes stuff shows it’s getting somewhere and scaring the right people.

You think Roger's appearance on Fast Money is what has caused all of this? As far as I can see Roger's interest in the BCH/BTC debate is to keep the Bitcoin project moving while waiting for second layer tech which btw also can be used on BCH.

It’s centralised. You might as well use the banks. I don’t give a shit if you make money off it but know that it’s blood money and you are falling for the same old tricks. Giving up power for ‘wealth’ thinking they are the same thing.

Then why is he partnered with the mining chink who only cares about his market dominance. Ver is a stooge for somebody. Or something. He sold out.

Cash us bitcoin, core is a fake.

Some forks are by nature hostile to each other. Get over it.
Not adopting bigger blocks as a short term solution has been proven to be a hurtful solution. I have yet to see that the code of BCH is not more centralised than the one of BTC. The infrastructure is shared.
What was the arguement for not having a short term solution that would keep Bitcoin being useful and making early adoptation possible?
The only one I've heard is that everybody should be able to run a full node. Personally I see it more important that everyone can be a user. Why would you even want to run a node if you aren't a user?

Wolong.. that you?

What market dominance. When core core sold out he continued mining the real Bitcoin to keep it alive so that after shills like you couldn't keep the information suppressed anymore they could return to the real Bitcoin.

>tanks constantly
>14 fucking thousand US dollars

go fuck yourself, faggot.

You aren't trying to imply that a for-profit company shouldn't seek to maximize market dominance, are you?

It's not centralised, what kind of FUD is this?

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution,-Mining-and-Units

This.

Bitcoin don't hold inherent value and is therefore not optimal as a store of value or as "digital-gold"

No, it will be your fiat because you won't own ln bitcoins, the bank will and if you want them you'll have to pay an extremely high fee to get them and even if you do you can't do anything with them because nobody's going to accept them outside the lightning Network.

Oops, wrong link. Corrected: github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Representatives-and-decentralization

Ahh found the video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_lVBLUjXk

holy fuck it costs a lot to transfer from coinbase

It's literally a speculative bagholding coin that's inevitably going to crash. People exchange using LTC or ETH

drug dealers use monero or Zcash

Bitcoin has no inherent value and its time is numbered

It only goes up from here.

It really does. But it costs alot to transfer at all, which makes me wonder how the fuck people make money high-frequency trading this coin.

Great Crypto Pump Group! discord.gg/vNGsENy 25k+ ONE TOMORROW JOIN NOW

why the fuck aren't you trading on GDAX idiot?

This

trading what? I just got on gdax today but it seems the only difference is that you can place orders

it has the same damn currencies

I was thinking about transferring my btc from coinbase to an exchange with alts but it's so fucking expensive I might as well just hold them there and hope btc goes to 100k

He keeps mining it for money. He wants to switch so he can keep his dominance which he will lose with LN.
They absolutely should. But that is the exact thing btc was designed to break away from. It is supposed to empower the individual. True btc success will mean the core of finance is owned by the individual users and all the alt cons can do what they wish dominance wise to get their piece of the pie. At the centre of it all will be the core and not the rothchilds etc.
Ver and buddies are biting the hand that feeds them.
It has a ceo for one and like the tangle it retains access to the individual users data.
I see the fomo ‘xrb is the new king’ has started already. Could see that one coming a mile off.

The transfer fees are less on GDAX but it's the same account.

I'm in it to make money, yes. I don't care about ancap idealist nonsense.

It's been sideways since BTC futures.

nice

itt: late adopters cry like little girls

Get ready in less than 5 hours and 30 minutes, a whale friend of mine will create a red candle dumping after the Segwit 2x scam fork.

moron

bitflur is the go-to for btc laundering

They absolutely should. But that is the exact thing btc was designed to break away from. It is supposed to empower the individual. True btc success will mean the core of finance is owned by the individual users and all the alt cons can do what they wish dominance wise to get their piece of the pie. At the centre of it all will be the core and not the rothchilds etc.
Bitcoin is not in any way designed as a mean to manifestation of any sort of anarco communist dreamland, comrade. There are nothing in the core of the project that suggests that the hardware for the infrastructure shouldn't be developed and sold by companies on an open market.
The goal of Bitcoin is to have decentralied digital currency and that will empower individuals. The goal of Bitcoin is not to restrict the most competent company to have market dominance. The goal of Bitcoin is not force the user of Bitcoin to own the infrastructure behind Bitcoin

Yep, like iota they have control over your wallets. But they promise they can’t actually spend anything. Promise. If these two ever gain dominance we will quickly find our funds removed for x reason and be left with a network of control. Especially iota, holy shit. But yeah, no ty. I’m sure the code has lots of comits but I don’t trust that shit note a wallet with a backdoor. I’m sure it will gain iota popularity so don’t worry. I’m not bothered enough to fud because mass adoption will only happen if people are brain dead and if that’s the case then it’s to late for humanity anyway. I’ll be an isolated aspi whatever happens so meh. I’ll sure as hell be buying a cabin in the woods away from all tech and internet connections if that shit does get adopted. “Sorry sir, you made a microtransgression and we have to shut off your xrb credits and access to your iota home” no ty. You are all nuts to give anybody that power after what we now know about the banksters. Them having any wallet access is a big no no.

wow a whole hundred dollars?

Obviously is in for the money you stupid mother fucker. The same reason we're all in it. I minute to own my money you're in it so the banks will loan your money. This day and Fiat like a good sheep.

I sent from Coinjar (the Aussie coinbase) I can see it on the blockchain, 6 confirmations, but its still not in my Jaxx wallet. sent 4k worth. Did I fuck up?

I’m not in it for the money and neither were many early adopters. I also would never take a (((loan))) and thing the concept of them is disputable. You won’t own your money wit a centralised system. That’s the point. Fiat is literally a creation of the ritchilds at this point. They use it to distract greedy people like you with promises of the wealth and power it holds. All the while they are the only truly wealthy and powerful people. “Let me control a countries money supply and I care not who ‘rules’ it” or something like that. They do t hide their plans and you still chase those green pieces of paper and the nigger rich celebrity lifestyle. Btc is about escaping that and your stupid and greedy ass is wanting more if the same. You are a fool.

This meme needs to end. If btc dies it will kill crypto only for about half a year max. Like others are saying the valuable coins with either good prospects or already working tech/use will re-emerge. Btc will be known as the pioneer, but it will stop representing crypto.

>And think the concept of them is despicable.
It’s late/early and on my phone so meh. I’m going to sleep. Stop being twats and sucking the (((globalists))) cocks. If any of you haven’t read satoshis original forum posts then I suggest you do and also watch the movie ‘the big short’ btc as a concept was around before that but implemented in part as a reaction to those events. It is time to take the power back. No one man or organisation/body should every have this much control over the individuals ever again. The old families who run things need to go.