The year is 3030!

The year is 3030!

America has been ravaged by three consecutive, world-ending disasters which reduce many of the cities to rubble or hills filled with ruins of the Old World. People survived in the hills, but their efforts to recover were hampered by plague, volcanic and tectonic cataclysms, and the leftovers of atomic war. Today, the survivors of the old United States have managed to recover... and have reached the equivalent of Medieval technology!

Knights roam the plains in place of Cowboys. The Minnesota Vikings are actual Raiders on the Great Lakes. The stories of the Founders, forgotten and twisted over time, have developed into a cult venerating the left-over relics of the past.

Low-Fantasy, Conan-esque, medieval setting based in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Yes-He-Still-Has-the-Conan-Sword-55033992.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseclans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fairly sure that there is a crusader kings 2 mod for something like that

Yes, it does, it's called After the End.

Better idea; in the future the NFL becomes the most profitable entity on the planet.
At the onset of the nuclear apocalypse, all NFL stadiums and business centers are protected by private missile-defense systems, resulting in them being the only remaining buildings following the apocalypse.

100 years later, budding society is a collection of warring city-states idolizing their mythical heroes of old and go into battle adorned in full football gear; the only production technology to survive the apocalypse.

This sounds like a rip-off of Horselords

What's Horselords?

What submod are you using that the Americanists aren't wearing silly wigs?

Is the duke of disney destined for greatness? Or will the bush dynasty crush his fledgling kingdom?

>miamu valley that far up
Wtf

Prince Harry leads an army to North America to reunite the disparate states into a new Commonwealth.

Duke Disney's Hidden, Magic Kingdom!

ALL HAIL THE MOUSE!

Thats his goal
Unite florida into the legendary magical kingdom of old

Between the time when the oceans drank Nu'orlins, and the rise of the sons of Obama, there was an age undreamed of.

And unto this- AHNULD- destined to bear the jeweled crown of California underneath his troubled brow..

Wouldn't it be "upon" his troubled brow?

Otherwise, fantastic.

(Is that Conan sword in the Governor's Mansion?)

please tell me it is holy shit

bump

>the east coast is a shit show of petty kingdoms oppssesed with the founders of old mercia
>the west coast is the clifornian empire fighting against the barbaric mountain clans of the rockys

Plains Indians = Mongols.

Yes
>nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Yes-He-Still-Has-the-Conan-Sword-55033992.html

Horseclans, my bad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseclans

God, why is After the End so great?

yes this made my day holy fuck

That's not a better idea. That's far worse.

Had this. What happens when Yellowstone erupts, but it went retarded with retarded levels of state wankary.

>America has been ravaged by three consecutive, world-ending disasters
America, literally the whole world

I think it's safe to assume that after said disasters, America IS the whole world to the surviving Americans. Certainly the only part of it they'll ever see.

>implying anywhere else could survive 3 apocalypses

lol @ u

I bet you're brown-skinned.

>Knights in place of Cowboys
>Vikings on the Great Lakes
>Prince Henry recreating the British Commonwealth

It's been done

I thought the general consensus was that apocalypses and accompanying societal are worse for advanced civilizations what do stuff like division of labor and use technology instead of all being subsistence farmers. The world ending seems a lot worse for New York than some goat herder in Afghanistan.

I think it would be way worse for developing countries rather than places like the US. In wealthy advanced countries, sure people in the hives are fucked, but people in the smaller communities are probably fine and they also typically have people who have "hobbies" that are great for this kind of shit. People in rural communities might have blacksmiths and farriers and bowyers and there's SCA and similar societies all over the place. People in the hills of Afghanistan or the African bush people probably wouldn't notice or care that the world is ending, but people in developing nations like India or China or Nigeria would be fucked.

>People are too retard to know how black powder works
>Still preserve knowledge of football memes and presidents
Setting is shit.

agreed

I think you mean setting is realistic

It honestly goes take a lot. A single surviving chemistry text book should get you pretty far.

You could add a fantasy element of you want an excuse. Like gunpowder doesn't work any more because fairies.

not much different to now, really, given how bad the average American's grasp of geography, geopolitics, and history is.

If anywhere were to grasp onto the idea of a flat earth and run with it, it would be the middle America states...

>Europoor education

But I live in Chicago?

You made this thread three times already.

What does that have to do with where you were educated?