OP Rick

Meanwhile, on Citadel Veeky Forums

I'm Commander user and this is my favourite spot on the citadel.

fuck off

Oh, geez.

>Railroad Engineer Rick as the DM

Peace among worlds

I enjoyed that joke

Well at least we know where /tv/ Rick is

At Sneed's?

Fellow Ricks, have you ever let a Morty DM? How did it turn out?

you're a fucking rick, you know how'd that shit turns out, its always super dumb and not worth our time

We have the tools and the capability to go on actual adventures in an infinite array of quasi-magical realities and worlds within them, what kind of Rick goes out of his way to experience them through make-believe alongside similarly below-average Ricks? Seriously. Why do we even keep them in the Citadel? Did a Rick start an interdimensional gameshop that I'm not aware of? Because of course *I* wouldn't know about the latest edition of Gazorpazorphammer Five Million unless someone started waving bioengineered mini-figures five inches away from my face.

Because it's FUN, you dolt.

Sheesh, is this what passes for "F U N" in this place? You reeeally need to make some semblance of instrospection and maybe realize that you're wasting your time playing glorified pretend sitting on your ass around a table when you could *literally* be out there experiencing the real deal. Wouldn't it be more fun to, I don't know, actually save a solar system instead of patting yourself in the back because that overweight Morty over there is describing that a muscular, green version of you did? If you wanted to be an orc, I could make you grow muscle and turn your skin green in a matter of, I don't know, a minute or two? And for that matter, YOU could do that as well.

I'm not one to judge what one of the unlimited version of myself do, but I'm not gonna stick around to watch how an already decadent reflection of myself proves to be even more pathetic than he looks, so uh, I'll leave you at that.

La dee dah, get a load of this asshole. Sometimes it's fun to look at a system of rules and figure out the best way to come out on top, and when you consider who your opponents are, it means it's the best game ever every time!

Besides, if we actually went out for real doing this shit, it wouldn't be a challenge. Cause we're Ricks.

Alright, that *is* a pretty fair point, and I guess I haven't really given this kind of entertainment the attention needed to really cast judgement on it. First impression: this looks like it sucks. Give me the basics and I'll give your "q u e s t" a chance before I sober up enough to realize that I'll be having a better time just watching television at home, or I don't know, curing AIDS.

Well my fellow Ricks I have to say this. I'm out. Fuck this. Fuck you. You idiots put a Morty, A MORTY, in charge of the Citadel because of some stupid 'wahh we should all work together' malarky. So yeah, have fun with that and remember how you screwed up the next time you're on the line at Simple Ricks or whatever other hellhole you managed to fall into.
>Gazorpazorphammer Five Million
Aeon of Cronen is better.

>Morty
>President
>Bad
I can't believe ricks actually believe this
Yeah I'm a morty, so what?

Go back to your containment board, yellowshirt

>>/mort/

god damn cross contamination of boards

[USER WAS THROWN OUT OF THE AIRLOCK FOR THIS POST]

*burp*

>>/airlock/

Any Rick have a Sci-Fi system to recommend? I've gone on some really fun adventures that I'd like to make some campaigns out of. My Morty recommended me StarRick and I've been looking forward to it for about 1 Earth year now, but the quality is trash.

What the hell even happened to Raizo anyway? They used to just release good Rickfinder books, but ever since they started diversity hiring *burp* Social Justice Rick, Furry Rick, Anime Rick *burp* the quality has significantly dropped. StarRick had so many problems upon release you'd think that gromflomites made it.

>Social Justice Rick
Oh, god, THAT guy. I've seen his Morty. Seriously, if you ever feel bad about letting a Morty die or some shit at least be glad you haven't done the things he has.

Why not traveller?
That's a Rick approved system.

>Fellow Rick's
Look at this fucking try hard faggot what are you, from a reality where I'm lame as shit