Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1748: Bridal Trap Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
oglaf.com/gifted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does this look?

Whichever one the build is fairly similar to.

Can anyone post their Fate Grand Order builds? Having trouble deciding on mine and could use some inspiration, please and thank you.

>implying

still having plenty of fun, despite a few dedicated namefags trying to ruin it for everybody.

>Discord
discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS

We didn't already have a NuBee edition? I guess now is as good a time as any.

Sure. The Servant stuff is still being worked on, though, so I'll only post perks and whatnot.

Grand Order
Type: Human
Origin: Creator

Perks:
Demi Servant (500)
Gatcha Bitch
Saint Gatherer (400)
Summoning (100)
Ideal Form
Well Lived
Renaissence Woman (-200)

Items: Burgers

Servant: Kid Gilgamesh

Scenario: Grand Day Out

Drawback:
Love Hunter (0)

Rooks neat. You might want to emphasize just how insane the luck from the drop-in capstone is, just so people know why it's worth as much as the other capstones. Seriously, that shit with the whales is ridiculo.

Eh, I'm tired of Astolfo. There's only so much of one trap I can take before I start wanting others. We need a Touken Ranbu jump, get all the cute sword boys.

There's Rama from FGO.

Also is it wrong to want this? I know Alien in Sims 3 can make this happen.

>here's only so much of one trap I can take before I start wanting others.
Sounds like you're a slut

Nah, Rama's not my type.

And yes, mpreg is wrong to want. The body doesn't work that way, trying to make it work that way is gross and kind of terrifying.

What are some good early chain perks? Post em all.

The Slayer perk is good, but I feel as if the rest are somewhat lacking. Could possibly make another perk where you can kill stuff without requisite weapons like the Kingdom Hearts perk that does that. OSRS AFAIK doesn't have too much new lore since they've only gotten that new continent and the Monkey quest sequel. I might be wrong on that front, however, as I don't really keep up with it. I didn't see summoning, but Divination could be available through the second half of the jump if you railroad Sliske killing Guthix. Would make portents of life very useful to the player, since it'd be a one-up or something every sixty days instead of once every hour.

Additional ideas, could have PKers be a problem wherever you go, though attack jumpers at your own peril. Bots swarming everywhere, maybe a scenario to kill as many bots as possible, and noobs wanting to buy GF or free stoof plox. I'm good at coming up with stuff I don't like about games. /v/ go and stay go

>here's only so much of one trap I can take before I start wanting others.

Wait is that a boy? and is that pregnancy test positive?

Fate Grand/Order
Origin: Servant Ms. Protagonist

Perks
Jumpako
Heroic Man Wanted
Got That Fuji Fire (300cp)
Eternal Sunshine (400cp)
Pseudo-Servant (500sp)

Gear
Relic of the X
Magic Mari! (100cp)
Golden Wheel (200cp)
Crown of the Planet (300cp)

Companions
Master
Saint Gathering, Summoning, Grand Summoning
Import x6 (300cp)
Anti-Hero - Black Knight of Self-Loathing, Charity Kindness and Fairness, War Instinct, Skill Reinforcement, Infinite Jumper Works
Drawbacks
Events (+0)
Continuation (+0)
Men of Science (+100cp)
Love Hunter (+200cp)
Match Downs (+300cp)

Scenarios
A Grand Day Out

I've barely touched my Companion builds because I'm still not sure who all they're going to be allocated to. I plan on going Grand Jumper (naturally). Companion names omitted because they're all OCs anyways.

I don't need you judging me just because I want to have some variety in the cute boys that look like girls that I fuck. I'm an adult, what I do in the privacy of my own home is between me and the short, effeminate men I make wear schoolgirl uniforms.

>Mpreg
Think about this user, will the baby come from the asshole or the dick?

If that tested positive the dude has testicular cancer. He really needs to get that looked at in a hurry.

SLUT

Do you have the world champion one? I think he gets cursed/blessed by a skeleton guy.

>Body doesn't work like that.

Advanced technology can take care of that.

Yes & Yes.

Well advance enough science that wouldn't be a problem user. Besides birth is pretty nasty.

Begone Thoth

I googled that one, it took 5 seconds user.

Little known fact - due to certain biology fuckery, male piss sometimes registers as pregnant on the stick tests.

>Well advance enough science that wouldn't be a problem user. Besides birth is pretty nasty.
Well, where would the baby come from then?

oglaf.com/gifted/

>Yes & Yes.

Then that means he could have cancer and should get checked out

Artificial womb created via magic.

What do the separate categories mean?

Thank you.

>Advanced technology can take care of that.
Yes, which is where the "trying to make it work that way is gross and kind of terrifying" part comes in. I mean, if you want to just genderbend a cute trap, fine, but trying to warp a male biology to accommodate pregnancy is going to wind up really gross. There's a distinct lack of holes wide enough.

okay so you're fucking a flat futa then.

But how it comes out

Or you know use the genderbend option in the servant supplement.

Well, if you have advice for improving the perks, I'd be glad to hear it. I must admit I was iffy on Master of Arms and Master of the Range, but with World Guardian you can keep improving past mortal limits so they seem good enough..

As for Scenarios, I'll probably add some (MQC and Completionist seem Scenario worthy) after I get this first version up on the drive.

>Wanting Traps
>When Reverse Traps are so much better.

"this" is still misspelled in the first line

C-section.

Each his/her own.

This user is a man of culture

Anyone know any methods of creating or summoning Phantoms for use with the Servant capstone perk?

> YOU ARE NOW THE SUPREME FELLATOR!
Gets me every time.

>Reminder that your jumper will never be as compelling a character as Nox

Reverse traps are also quite good, yes. No one's saying they're not. I can like apples and also oranges, user, they're both delicious fruit. With "fruit" here being a metaphor for that sort of net increase in femininity that can come from either a male friend of yours deciding to be all girly for you or from them turning out to have really been a girl all along and revealing it to you. Man, that metaphor got away from me. Point is, it's...I don't know my point, anymore. I just like when people become cuter than they were before through something as simple as a change in outfit.

lancer scathach or assassin scathach? cant decide.

That'd require the person pre-Jumper to be interesting or decent enough to work as a character.

Pardon?

hurrrrrr I got perks for that derp de durr jumper is best derpity derp

Well yeah, I'm never going to be as compelling a character as most canon characters, it's a symptom of being an overpowered self-insert with no real ties to a setting or things to lose. Like, I'm never going to have some big dramatic come back from the brink of defeat, because I'm far too paranoid to get in any situation where I don't have the power I need to handily crush the opposition.

>Just take him back in time with your time travel powers.
>Solve entire plot of Wakfu

Waitaminute user, you just said using advanced tech, not magic. Which one is it?

no desire to be anything like him.

Can't it be both?

Anons, who aren't into traps, tell me your waifus.

Yeah trying to word it right is difficult.

Drop-in is a drop-in option. To be a Provisional means you're working with the Demons or Gods and Earth Spirit is a type of extra third party who help keep earth together. I'm still trying ot get their fluff right without just copy-paste stupidity.

Thank you. Jumpmaking is hard!

What if I'm into traps but also have girl waifus?

No, no. What's the difference between category one and category two gods and devils?

Akitsu, Uzume, Kazehana, from sekirei are planned.

user pick a side! Magic and science are natural enemies, can't you see?

Wait I am confused is the octopus the tech in this pic?

She's blue. And also probably more platonic friend than waifu.

Obviously.

Magitech

That fire doesn't look very magical, user.

Does God(dess) of War grant you the level of combat skill worthy of the title?

I don't have a whole lot of input on how to improve the perks. That's about the one I do have, and that suggestions only there because it would make sense, at least post jump or something. World guardians fine where it is, just as written warrior seems to have the last number of perks that I'd want to have, but perhaps I'm biased because of my magic preference and mining/smithing not being great, identifying monsters is a literal spell, the wiki is available in a book.

Once again, I'm definitely biased towards magic. Every magic perk seems good, but perhaps that's because magic is so broad that any and all magic perks work together because 'magic' is a broad and loosely defined term, so perks generally work together even if they don't directly stack. I may also be thinking about this in game terms as well, since mining and smithing are awful.

The smithing perk might receive a meaningful boost in power (and perhaps price as well) if Dragon material or better was freely available and usable in smithing. Or would allow you to smith even more impressive gear, or some magical abilities inherent to the material. Perhaps add a throwaway line that'll add synergy with the enchantment perk.

Also, I forgot about invention, but maybe have it require divination, smithing and craftsmen.perks. I'll think about other perks. I just gave it a quick reading without really considering implications.

OH!

Didn't into reading there... The category, or type, reflects the job of the goddess. A Category One would be a private license, and would most likely be involved in administering Yggdrasil or participating in private matters in Heaven. A Category Two is a commercial license, in which they make contact with human beings via agencies. Two goddesses with a Category Two license are Belldandy working for the Goddess Relief Office and Peorth working for the Earth Assistance Agency. There exists at least one other category called Special Duty, the Valkyries. Lind is a part of Special Duty, and Special Duty deals with combat.

Yeah Lind, who the entire thing is based on, is able to go toe to toe with the (Fully limited) Queen of Hell in sheer combat, Hild was able to make short work of two First Class and one Second Class Goddesses in that sealed state and changed the weather on entry to the world when holding back as much as she could so she's pretty potent even in her sealed state.

How do i get fast jumpers?
Im not talking about kinda fast, not even faster than light.
Im talking so mind bendingly fast, so stupidly fast, so breakneck fast, physics breaks, magic cant hold me, and the universe at large seems to barely be able to contain THE SPEED.

where can i become fast?

>Magitech
You abomination.

Alright everyone, what do you use more in your chain: Magic, or technology?

Psionics

>That fire doesn't look very magical, user.

The matches are made of magic

Basically, when I said “take the place of a canon character” I didn’t mean a singular character.

Magic, since it's a quick and easy solution to many problems, often because it's easier to be OoC with weird magic systems than tech.

Tech is something I use for infrastructure and long-term plans, magic is a quick fix for the easy problems.

Uh... My uru stark-tech power armor that's enchanted as far as I possibly can? That counts as magitech I believe.

the choice is obvious.
Magic.

Only the weak cannot bend the rules of reality to arbitrary and poorly defined points.

Then most probably not.

Magic is easier to explain than tech. I can just go "it's magic" and that's how it works.

Easiest way would be to go to that one Kamem Rider and buy Hyper Clock Up, or whatever it's called, which allows you to potentially go so fast you arrive before you left. Can't get much faster than that.

Then start stacking even more speed perks on top of that.

That depends on how you look at it? I certainly have a lot more tech lying around than I have magic stuff, but I tend to use magic more often.

It's easier than having to get and/or build the tech to do whatever I want to do.

Speedster from Arrowverse is good place to start. While it soft caps at Mach 40 but you can do so much more. Like visiting parallel Earths, and different timelines be they future or past. So you're literally going so fast you're running through time, space, or space-time.

>pic
Ugh, I hate you for reminding me of that, and how it will never be fully translated.

None as of the moment, but that could change someday I guess. Too busy slowly becoming less "normal person but with powers" than "spirit of whimsy" right now.

I blame and/or thank my fairy godmother and talking cat for that.

Magic!

Go to Desolate Era, focus your efforts on getting faster. Eventually at World-level power you'll literally be faster than the universe can allow, with your every movement being a violation of the Dao as you force your will upon reality.

Go full speedforce friendo. Arrowverse. Then go to Marvel Magic get Doctors with Out Dimenisions, By the Hoary Fucking Hoasts, and the Power is Jumpers and then go to a mainline DC jump become a Speedforce conduit. It should work out of Jump with that little triple entente.

Pic related is future waifu. Not current, due to both Jumper and Mikotsu still having some issues to work out, thanks to the Light of Destruction and the her life before meeting Jumper, respectively, but it'll happen in time.

Magitech my dude. Nothing better.

>Light of Destruction

But why though

Right now? Tech.

I'm much more of a tech guy.

I study magic and magitech of course, but I mainly use them to shore up weaknesses than rely on them entirely.

There is an inequality in tech and magic.

tech must be built, it takes time, resources, and is constrained by rules.

magic is fast, requires few resources comparatively, has fewer rules (that make sense) and require no construction for the most part.

if an engineer wants to kill someone from 100 yards he must create a sling, bow, or firearm.

if a pyromancer wants to kill someone all he need is a focus, some mana, effort and maybe a sacrifice later on.

This is why i believe firmly in bringing equality to the universe by killing magic or neutering it thoroughly

The Demon and Drop-In 400 cp perks seem kind of iffy. The Demon one doesn't really seem to grant much of a benefit, since it doesn't do anything to help you convince leaders to agree to the arrangement. Which basically makes it useless, since hostage exchanges aren't exactly groundbreaking in the real world.

The drop-in 400 is basically a weaker version of the 600 cp perks from the other origins, and doesn't really fit the rest of the lines theme of being based around mc-kun/plot armor type stuff.

>"King of Heroes, I command you to suck my dick."
>mfw

Both of you.

Goddamn abominations.

Tech.

Repeat after me: sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from bullshit hax