Why are Nurglings so damn cute?

Why are Nurglings so damn cute?

Because nurgle is love and love is cute

Nurgle is love. Nurgle is life.

because they are not cute

That's adorable!

Nurglings are the minions of 40k.

You ruined Nurgle for me.
Actually, you ruined everything related to chaos for me.
Thanks i guess.

This shit ruined nurgle. He's, no pun intended, shit tier now. It's almost like GW toned down what made death guard, death guard. Angry, resentful monsters with their guts spewing out and their armor slowly decaying. These things no longer look like zombies, more like " Lol we got tentacles and are green!!1" GW did to warhammer what blizzard did to WoW

>Angry
>Resentful
>Nurgle

Try again, friend.

40k isn't fantasy. Take your happy go lucky shit elsewhere.. If you read about deathguard, you'd know they hated what they became. They're embittered, angry and arrogant.

The ones on the new DG definitely are.

dude, you think he's happy letting that nurgling wear his helmet? He'd wear it if he could, he didn't ask for half of his head to grow into a horn, and now a filthy fat little 3 year old that won't ever die is running around with his helmet making poses and probably fake gun noises, since he doesn't have a bolter either. There's a second one on his back, too, waiting for him to try and get his helmet, modify it and put it on, so that it can run off with it.

Wait I throught it was the other way around, Fantasy Nurgle being more grim than 40k Nurgle generally (not in the case of the DG, who always have been pictured as extremely bitter, especially Morty)

40k Nurgle is still a cheerful diseased mound of joy, and so are his great unclean ones, beasts and nurglings, but this does not include all of his creatures. Plaguebearers are already pretty bad off, getting mad about counting and such, and the Death Guard have always been resentful bastards full of hatred.

It kinda depends on whether they took Mort's or Typhus's view on the incident that turned them, seeing it as either as their failing and downfall or their enlightenment.

people follow nurgle voluntarily in fantasy, as opposed to 40k where the deathguard became slaves to the god.

god youre edgy, and whats worse is youre wrong

>people follow nurgle voluntarily in fantasy
Well mostly because they want to be spared of the plagues, or desire immortality.

How is he supposed to fit that helmet on his head with that horn?

By all means, don't expand on why, you fucking pleb.

I've not read anything to suggest that Death Guard hate what they've become or dislike worshipping Nurgle. Sure, they were forced into it because of Typhus, but they willingly accepted Nurgle rather than horribly die in the Warp. If anything Mortarion hates knowing that he's a psyker, but even he is more than willing to earn Nurgle's favour.

Old Plague Marines sculpts were just shittier CSM with more breather hoses and rents in the armour. I can't say that the new sculpts don't have some design issues themselves, but they still shit on anything made for Death Guard previously.

Well he called your statement false which should explain why your ststement is wrong. Come on now

>Be a plague marine
>sneeze one day. The goop blocks my visor
>clean it out, put helmet back on
>goop grows back
>efforts just make it worse and now I cant see shit
>organize a raid to spread the gift and for some ministorium off brand dettol
>scourge the helmet
>keeps growing back
>bully a bird faced sorceror bastard to banish the goop
>papa Nurgle catches wind and blesses me with a horn out of my face
>can no longer wear helmet and now it follows me around
>lads think I'm blessed with nurgles presence