>Users can pay back principal and interest with SALT tokens at retail value
>One SALT token is valued at 27.5 USD on the SALT platform
>SALT is currently trading at 16-17USD

What are you waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn
blog.saltlending.com/salt-loans-are-live-cf0f7c8e5d69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they'll be raising the price to stay above exchanges, this means there's literally no ceiling for SALT, I'm fucking rich

fuck off

I bought some salt but why isn't it trading at $27.50 or higher? What are we missing?

Get out of here with that ponzi scheme shit.

report the post

Waiting for whales to stop manipulating the price.

You are gonna regret selling that shitcoin, just wait and see discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

Seems like an easy arbitrage type gain. Not sure why whales aren't the ones buying. Makes me suspicious but I'll hold and see what happens

Are you

>be retarded
>buy SALT over the last 2 days
>probably at a loss all day
>maybe even sold at a loss and bought again at a higher value
>finally moves 10-20%
>sell out as fast as you can
>"wow guys it was a pump and dump I'm a genius investor"

Or are you

>buy SALT anytime before 8PM
>HODL
>get easiest gains you've ever seen

So many newfags thinking their god like day traders
Seriously, this is how people act after the two-three biggest bull weeks for the alt market?

Wait, you don't actually think this right? The ceiling is the proper value of the service it provides, which will decided by the market of people taking loans. If you think they will raise it to 10k and people will spend 10k to have the chance of borrowing 10k you are literally braindead.

They've said that they would increase the price of SALT and decrease the requirements needed for membership and loan processing.

Cryptocurrency doesn't have to be in whole numbers

Bought in 2 hours before release, sold 30 minutes after with 20% profit. Get fucked.

>hey guise lets just say our tokens are worth 100k and charge people .0001 salt for membership then we will be rich
If you honestly think the market will support whatever marketcap the company arbitrarily assigns you are beyond saving. Pick a new hobby.

Pretending to be retarded isn't helping you.
They take SALT for interest and for early loans it can be used for principal. They won't arbitrarily increase the price because they need to be able to support it.

Grats, I hope there are other coins to make money off because it'll continue to make profit

Because my BTC transaction is in limbo. I've been spamming it in the free transaction accelerator all day to no avail. I need to sleep but if someone could try punching it in a few times during the dead of night I'd appreciate it.

tx: 56034ff2cbe9dadd8b15d9f31e1900d3b383fad8ddb4a71b1fcfc3266900e36e

also we're mooning now ree

Comfy af senpai

question, if i understand this collect. you give collateral or crypto for a fiat loan. you pay interest on the loan. but what happens if the value of the crypto falls below the value of the loan and people simply walk away from the debt?

They make you put in over the collateral amount, but yeah if btc tanks to like half or something it would be a problem for them. If the price drops a little they ask for more collateral

what's the ratio of of the loan to collateral? because with the volatility of crypto, you could simply walk away from the loan whenever the price dips and just buy back.

You put in more colateral than you take as a loan
If it drops, they phone you up to get more or they begin liquidating you.

Adding to the colateral isn't really an issue since you get it all back when you pay the loan

but doesn't that make it a really risky loan if i'm liable for a loan that requires me to put in more money at anytime? if i don't have the liquidity i default on the loan?

is there a exact ratio known?

like if i put in at current time 100USD worth of crypto for say, 80USD fiat. price of my crypto drops to 70USD. what happens? i can walk away and earn 10USD or what happens?

They're basically a bank working with SEC regulators.
My guess is whatever they have figured out works.
Especially if they plan to have 75M in loans by the end of January

Hey so i just became a member for one salt and now IDK WHERE THE FUCK THE 10k went!!! WHAT DO I DO WHAT the FUCK DO I ddodoooooo its where im so confused, i didnt even know I was taking out a loan yooo wtf

Yo honestly someone help

290k in SALT

user i

basically ur goin to get $10k in ur bank account and u have to repay back monthly with SALT

good news is that you dont have to report this on taxes because it's a loan

but i never linked my bank acc

Should I be selling all my ICX at the moment to buy SALT for the next few day? (Then buy back the ICX in a few days from now)

SALT seems like a SCAM

WERE READY TO LEAVE THE PLEBS AS WE MOON

am I fucked to pay 10k even though I never got it

I am afraid to admit but I did that it didn't feel good but had to be done I think.

>They won't arbitrarily increase the price because they need to be able to support it
Which implies it has a ceiling. Well played, friend; better luck next time.

Literally retarded fudding larpers

Loans are only open to a select few premium members who pay 100 SALT yearly

u salty .

best time to buy salt was a few weeks ago at $5 bones dumbass nigger

What? Have you even been on their website? 1 SALT allows up to 10K in loans. The trick is YOU NEED TO PROVIDE COLLATERAL which no one seems to be grasping. It's not 1 SALT for 10k, it's 1 SALT for the membership.

It mooning now

that's what I did, I don't think ICX will do much before the EOY

how do i even provide collateral??????

>There's no ceiling on SALT
>Yes there is
>B-but they can charge whatever they want
>No they can't
>I know they can't you retard here let me post brainlet pictures
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>blog.saltlending.com/salt-loans-are-live-cf0f7c8e5d69
>We will be initially providing loans (US dollar denominated and backed by Bitcoin or Ethereum) first to Enterprise members, followed by Premier members, and then to Base members.
Don't forget to kill yourself on the way out

what do u have to provide as collateral? do they take tendies?

That's only because the platform isn't finished being rolled out. Everyone in this thread is literally handicapped and should just read the fucking whitepaper.

been hodl tendies for weeks

>retard claims to have taken a $10000 loan
>literally unable to
>defending larpers who claim to have accidentally taken a loan and don't know where the money went

>defending larpers
Can... can you read English? Are you replying to the wrong comment? I don't even know what to say at this point. If you assume I was trying to convince people that the retard that doesn't understand what collateral is accidentally took a 10k loan then you are more dense than he is.

What does it mean when it says salt=$27.5?

What happens when it says "redemption value"?

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN A LOAN YET

really interested in the number and what membership you got

I sold all of my OMG and put it into Salt.

Was this a good move? Thinking about buying back into OMG now that it's at $13

i'm hodling salt, its bullish as fuck i think, for quarter 1 anyways. but we'll see.

they've barely begun, their final volume in loans will be much higher then their limited launch just now.

once its clear it works, and word catches on, i'm expecting this to be an explosive year

Value per salt to exchange

Can be used at that value for collateral or to pay off interest ( principal for now )

By using it on the platform, circulating supply drops, raising trading value of others.

Essentially, in exchange for better loan payments, they have better control of their coin market

This is going from 15 USD to 27.5 USD today. Market always corrects.

Fuck this shitcoin. It starts mooning when I sold for a losslo

Oh ok, but it will take awhile until anyone actually uses SALT in that way right?

>Fuck this shitcoin
>Platform launch for december has been talked about for literally fucking weeks now

Your loss is 100% your fault

WHO THE FUCK IS SELLING AT $15 RIGHT NOW?

>Why the fuck aren't you in SALT yet?

Because pic related exists at nearly half the circulating supply and 1/30 the price.

End of January appears to be the mass roll out.

this basically opens marginal trading in addition to general use

The absolute madmen

yea loans based off of trust without government regulation good luck with that

>he thinks salt being 30x the price of that shitcoin isnt already priced in
go home pajeet, salt has actual uses in the real world

>tfw a whale takes a huge dump
I hope you got in fags

This is why salt was so heavily shilled. So that the whales could sell this.

ALSO cuz something is actually following its release plan

You act as if that's fud, even though they are selling it short it's still a very good sign that whales knew this would moon

>tfw only 1k SALT

Because it will be absolutely destroyed in 3 months by this cutie.

because LEND has waaaay more upside.

Only 250 salt bought at. 6.85-5.85 i believe.
Youll be fine.
Though my bnb did a 5x so im happy. Binance bros are best bros. Have the best gainz.

>buy 1 btc for $14K
>deposit to platform for $11.2k loan
>buy 408 SALT for $6528
>repay loan in full w/ 408 SALT @ $27.5
>now can sell 1 btc & keep $4672 profit or keep btc at (actual price of) a little over $9.3k

Problems with this?

try it

Only for now as a "gift" for "adoption"

After the beginning, salt can only be used to pay the interest

Still a benefit discount when working with large sums

ethlend is garbage.

im literally going to once my account has loans enabled. i have enterprise but i only signed up for it a bit ago

godspeed user. if you can establish a proof of concept then we are going to the moon. the devs may even be using this as a way to force their price up

It would be smart of them too, the value of their coins rise a lot more than they would lose from the couple transactions.

I can see the wait times in moving the fiat & crypto around as a possible mitigating factor, but this should work in theory until they take back the ability to pay down the principle. This should create an immense market for SALT once loans start stacking up in the next couple of days. THIS is the arbitrage situation we've been waiting on to equalize the pricing.

why? who doesn't like hedging?

hopefully it works because the alternative is a hungover SALT dev tweeting "oops haha we didn't realize we made a money printing machine"

They only other thing I can figure is that they meant to say that we would be able to repay A PORTION of the interest & principle with SALT tokens as they has said before re: just the interest.

Seems more like this is a temporary deal with full principal pay off.

ALSO would sharply raise the SALT price to more quickly get off the ground

so much greedy brainlets here, it has 27.5$ ceiling, so what? ride the wave till that price or stay poor, who cares

We going to 50$