What does Veeky Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

icodrops.com/deepbrain-chain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for interest

Anyone?

>my bags are heavy. p-please help
shoo pajeet

Yes my bags are heavy from a coin that hasn't been released. Fuck off.

curious as well, thinking maybe a pump with a new exchange volume

If anyone needs to get into Kucoin still, here's my ref code: 1du7Q
It gives profits to both of us if you use it

I'll look into DBC, OP. Thanks.

This reminds me of the AGI token being released by SingularityNET. They're both making skynet for AI. These look like great long term hodls.

Think there may be a decent short term? I literally know nothing about this coin except what is on KuCoins news page.

Will buy on Dec. 28 desu, looking forward to NEO tokens this year.

Seems interesting but too new to crypto to make an educated claim

This is going to pump hard as fuck. Everyone on the NEO subreddit is talking about it. All the bounty0x traders are going to take profits and move over. Starting market cap is very low. I'm going balls deep. KuCoin has some sort of trading competition too for it.

What is DBC's marketcap

15m. The platform is comparable, albeit superior to Golem. Golem has a 900m cap atm

Is the ico over

same i will be taking BNTY gains in the am and make a switch as long as the ico wales are not dumping hard

Yes. It will begin trading on kucoin in 10 hours

Thank You

Be cautious of whales dumping once it's released. Give it a little while if it looks bearish

I've been in telegram for a few weeks. Seems Unlikely. Lots of hype surrounding this one. How low could they even dump it anyways? 15m cap

What was the ICO price?

bump

$0.0158 USD
based on icodrops.com/deepbrain-chain/

Hmm. Wondering what a reasonable price would be at getting into this one. What do whales dump at usually when their ICO hits an exchange? 2x? 3x?

how long is kucoin going to be under maintenance

its already accesable again

So I just briefly read the whitepaper and so far they've hit all the landmarks they wanted to reach. What they got in store for Q1 and Q2 of 2018 looks promising.

I think I'll invest into this coin, thanks for the info OP.

market cap is low and the coin is enticing...

but the first few candles always initially look weird when a shitcoin is released on an exchange.

I'll be looking for a bottom before i buy, but this has nice potential.