Just bought 21k

Just bought 21k COLX
Did i make the right voice?
They could easily goto .08cents within the next month would profit like $1,500 doing nothing. That's what some wagecuck make working like 160 hours a month.

yes, wagecucks will get btfo

join the huge telegram

Shit is cheaper than dogecoin why the fuck didn't you buy at least 100k?

So I should get more?

Poorfag holding 500k here feeling comfy...my colx went to my highest bag by 2x overnight.

Shit is cheap as shit. I got over 200k. If it goes nowhere oh well if it moons hard its a decent chunk of change.

yup got 450k in it, just waiting now. i mean it's 25 sats

how many sats did you buy at

It will go somewhere between .08 cents to. 30 cents within coming months especially as they release the whitepaper and android wallet. Cryptopia coming soon. HODL.

I bought 200k at 8 back before the swap, 200k at 2 when it was really doing nothing, and got the rest through promotions/staking. I almost bought a MN when they were sub 1k$ but chickened out because I was broke.

jesus christ user, lmao im thinking it's not even worth it for me to try and buy it then, looks like you're off to lamboland my friend

I hope I make it, bros. Probably should've bought more at 170 satoshis.

Honestly just got lucky. Thought it was going nowhere for months, it sat at 1-2 sat for fucking ages and even dipped below 1 on coinsmarkets.

I cant figure out how to make the wallet work. All this having to download the blockchain and rearrange shit in folders overwhelms me.

should i even buy some? i know there are some annoucements n shit coming up, maybe i should just bite the bullet

How much do you earn staking

What's the tech behind this coin? What's the point?

Looks like a possible shit coin to me.

Damn I was going to buy in when it was cheaper a few months ago, but couldn’t register on nova. Now it’s already up a bunch. Guess I’ll throw some in now though.

I was getting about 1k a day when it was cheap but now with more people staking it'll be a bit more difficult. That's also with semi-proper splitting.

if it goes to 30c im a literal millionaire so heres hoping

doesnt matter. privacy coin and money maker and that shits hot right now