SALT, buy it idiot

Check SALT platform token price.
Check SALT market token price (14 USD).

WHY YOU NO LIKE FREE MONEY!?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn
discord.gg/hAy8AVq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Picked up another 1,000 shares at $16 this is like printing money. Buying even more if it dips below $14 tonight.

try to not hype it this hard fellow salty, we need a natural and steady growth. do you want fomoed weak handed shitcoiners touching your salt?

Veeky Forums does not deserve free money, I am gonna delete this.

SALT SALT SALT SALT. EASY $50 BY JANUARY

Why the fuck is it dipping and not on a rocket straight to 27.50+

Because big daddy BTC took a dive.

As usual the assholes late to the game come in and throw up sell walls to accumulate

?

If something is worth 27.50 and selling for 14, who cares what btc is doing?

Arbitrage is arbitrage. If ltc is trading at $300 on one site and $235 on another, the gap will close. It's basically risk free profit

lol it was never going to 27. all these faggots trying so hard to shill their bags, its sad

pnd pajeets care

Why aren't whales simply clearing the order book since it's trading at a huge discount to $27.50? None of this adds up

how do you make money off this?

pump incoming boys discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

The answer seems to be buy salt and sell at $27.50+

arbitrage is boring

pumping and dumping with a large group of people who aren't retards is the only way to make real $

discord.gg/hAy8AVq

you're welcome, keep the retards out

where do you sell at $27.50?

Binance once the value rises to that?

why will the price rise to that?

it doesn't really matter, you can take a loan out on the salt platform for 100k and pay it back with salt coins at 27 dollars each

because they take the coin to pay back loans at 27$

o shit, why tf is it only at $15 on Binance then?

Because whales accumulating

keep the retards out, yet you posted it on a board full of retards.

you better appreciate this

Winna winna chicken dinna

Dont need idiots buying SALT, just let the steady growth continue and keep dumpers out

kek hahah nicely done. Please spread to salt threads. Economics 101

lmao, thank you

it should be "match" instead of "increase" but I can't fix it now.

Soon you are saying I should buy in?

Go home, Abu. This coin is not for you.

yes

Get in faggots. Mooning.

hahaha autocorrected "Soooooo"

Not pajeet lol

to 25?

Guys is this going to go up a lot tonight?

to $27.50 yes

yep. get in soon or stay out

Sell some time over the next 4-7 days. It will bleed and then it will dump. Low actual demand for it. Most of it is speculative. The majority of platform users at launch will have already bought more salt than they need for 3-4 USD per token. Nu-coiner influx that want to take out Salt loans won't be enough to absorb what people will want to sell.

In the short/medium term, that is.

This is going 50%, buy book filled.
People had no idea this is about to release

Did you idiots ever think that maybe the market of available SALT coins is higher than the # of people that will buy these loans?

Could be years before the available coins are sold.

hilarious and very accurate. SALT is a shitcoin... if you start believing in a shitcoin you're doomed.

>buy cheap salt coins on binance for 15$
>take $100k loan and pay back with the salt coins you bought for 15$ each cause they are worth 27,5$ in their sites
>pay much less for the loan
I don't really see your concept working, user.

You know you can't pay back every loan whenever you want, right?
Loans have terms and conditions for pay back.

Hell, until the housing collapse, your credit score would go down if you tried to pay back your loan with extra payments before the first year

You can pay back early. There's something fishy going on here though.

i wonder when teeka will give sell signal

Proof?
Post it

>People had no idea this is about to release
People had every idea this was about to release. Salt is one of the most shilled things anywhere.

You can only pay a small portion of THE INTEREST with salt. You cannot use salt to pay down the entire loan, and you cannot use salt to pay down the entire interest. Salt is only used to pay the portion of the interest that is the fee for the Salt Lending Platform.

Pure FUD.

i love how the idiots on here think they've beat the system

nothing in life is free, stop spending daddys money and go back to bed

>nothing in life is free
Who says it is? We're exchanging value.

>buying bitcoin at $0.10 wasnt free
>buying eth at $0.10 wasnt free
if it's objectively good, it's objectively good

All this complaining isn't a good look, saltbros.

soon as btc done fucking around, hell yeah

people wont WANT to sell it, dude. you can pay off even the principal of any loan you take out with the token at PLATFORM price. that means, any price you pay below whatever the current platform price is (they will continue to increase it as demand goes up), can always be used at increased amount.

ANY CONFIRMED LOANS YET?

wondering if premier is worth buying for earlier loan access and what the numbers of the actual loan are

no loans are going to come for a minute

People are actually falling for this. If the SALT platform is SELLING it for 27 and the exchange equilibrium price is $15 you aren't fucking arbitraging. It just means one supplier is selling for a higher than equilibrium price.

>hurr durr I'm selling my BTC for 1 Billion dollars each better buy all bitcoins now up to 1 Billion

>buy 1 btc for $14K
>deposit to platform for $11.2k loan
>buy 408 SALT for $6528
>repay loan in full w/ 408 SALT @ $27.5
>now can sell 1 btc & keep $4672 profit or keep btc at (actual price of) a little over $9.3k

Problems with this?

I can't even go to their website...anyone experiencing the same?

What is SALT? How does this lending thing work?

You deposit BTC & they will lend you 80% in fiat. SALT tokens can be used to purchase the membership required to access the platform, to buy items in their store, to purchase a better interest rate, to pay down a portion of the loan's interest, & for a limited time to pay down the loan's principle as well. SALT are valued ay $27.50 on their site currently & will only increase in price from here. Currently about $14 on exchanges.

Im sure Erik Voorhees is trying to scam people