Is your character a virgin?

Is your character a virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/30-year-old-virgin-wizard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hadn't thought about it but I suppose she is, she spent her formative years in an arcane university but likes manly men, nothing but nerds in her alma mata.

No, but he didn't really find it fun or interesting.

I always assume that a character is a virgin unless stated otherwise, and for me I haven't said anything in my background but he is.

A few successes and some boasting solved it right quick the few times they started out that way.

No, but like she didn't find it as interesting as her current hobbies.

does fucking anmals while wildshaped count?

Several of my characters are virgins and asexuals (who'd fuck a robot?) Several are not, and can be lewd at times. Some are not virgins and are not interested in sex much.

Yeah up until dm made me fuck a trio of prostitutes while completely black out drunk. Don't mind really but I am a bit worried since I think they might be succubi and I had zero gold at the time.

>high-schooler Obrimos
Yes, mainly because she's as oblivious as a shounen protagonist.

>exiled princess ninja
Yes, and she intends to keep it that way until marriage because politics.

>Dawn-caste former secret police
No, but he doesn't remember it because she later exalted as a Sid.

>storytelling illusionist, basically a bard in everything but name
>who is also the only one on this list who is married
What do you think?

He got exiled for his... Unconventional sexual taste. Feys/dryads,fairy

PCs with relationships, family or anything similar just give the GM a bigger stick to beat them with.

By pure chance i always roll a underage character so its something i never really think about. Although my first character lost his virginity while searching for a music box to help sleep only to find him self in the brothel of orc whores, it was a werid night

>he's a 60 year old man who's soul reason to live is pussy, and magical power.
>he's a bard and the grandson of the previous character, he gets a lot of ass.
>half hobgoblin that is the son of my bard, has never even seen a pussy, also is gay, but still too ugly to fuck.

How do you handle childhood rape as part of the backstory?

Was a virgin but due to some bad influence from the other party members, did it with her own steed. Was so close in ending badly.

Sigh and give the player an annoyed look

>geriatric eco-terrorist druid

Hell no he isn't. Spent his early hippie years fucking like a rabbit before he was initiated into druidism proper and picked up militant gardening.

my warlock gets his powers by being the concubine to a pitlord.

You get told that's not tonally appropriate, we're here to roll dice and have fun.

If you can't handle that, you get politely asked to leave.

He's got a wife and children, so probably not.

Don't mention it openly. Instead, suggest, insinuate it and above all, don't make it the core of you backstory.

He's only virgin if it adds flavor. Like a virgin warlock. I think that's fun

If I know or trust the player to handle it respectfully I would probably allow it. Like if the character was sold into slavery and it's implied but not described that such abuse took place and it's something the character keeps buried inside. It could turn into a plot hook for redemption or revenge. I could work with that, but if it's just for edge or lulz then no.

My character is a wizard.

Yes. Thats how he gets his magic power.

Did they get lucky with any relatively cute wizard girls at the wizarding academy of wizardry?

>wanting to lose your magic powers in exchange for some pussy

Someone's never been to the girls side of the tower.

Would anyone attempt to rape a tiefling child with scales, claws, tail, horns, and all of that?

What RPG are you playing where mages lose their powers for not being chaste?

I choose to believe this is bait and you are not actually this new.

what's the average age different races lose virginity at?

I'll admit, I'm apparently newfag enough to actually not know where this meme comes from despite seeing it a hundred times.

Funny you should ask that with the picture you did because one character I played actually fucked Lilith.

It's a shitty meme

Pleb.

Look at TG making a better person.

Yeah, that does seem like a pretty shitty meme.

Its called Real Life

Newfags get out.

You are already spreading your NO-FUN-Allowed-cancer on Veeky Forums.

And you need to kill yourselves for accommodating them.

You'll never catch me fun cop!

Nope, my character is a huge slut. He is a nobleman who has been banging the servants and the townsfolk since age 14.

Aside from visiting the brothel during downtime, it isn't super relevant to the story

Hes middle earth elf so no sex till marriage

No but he doesn't care because he's a sexless (but male presenting) combat golem

100% chaste.

No time for romance when you are making the world a better place.

Hello!

Yes. She spent her formative years growing up mainly alone in the wild, then among an orcish tribe, so she thinks mating is purely for when you want offspring.

Basically, while the village girls were slutting it up and learning the social game, she was wrestling boars and exploring the deep woods. Now, anyone who approaches her with such intentions gets evaluated as a mate first and foremost, and nobody has caught her interest so far.

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

First is a dedicated monk, Second is a princess, third is a chunni loser with shit game.

The majority of his social contacts, prior to his adventuring life, were his mentor/ master and the occasional merchant, which is a side-effect of essentially being adopted by him as a young orphan.
My GM exploited this by having a female NPC attempt to seduce him for information, or something, only for it to end in some awkward anime-esque boob grabbing situation

Alas, such is the way of the world. The sweetest rose too often is... plucked too soon.

Oh, and the DM threw some attempted rape at her completely out of the left field while the group was captured by a necromancy cult (the attempt and everything thereafter ended in frenzied bloodshed and desperate fighting for survival and escape). The only experiences she has with sex and romance are terrible ones, so there's that as well.

>athletic and smart spellblade with good looks and attitude
No, has a gf

>young cook maid turned rogue scout
No, fucked the above several times, is gf

>nomad lizardfolk turned knight guardian of a small town, huge and very charismatic
I can 100% say he's gotten mad pussy over the years

No, you get out. You and your tired, shitty memes.

I know where to get it if you want it.

>Mercenary who grew as a farmboy in a ruined country (pic related)
Probably had a cute romance with the baker daughter, hasn't get any action for quite a time, for he is not as handsome as he once was, the scar isn't helping and he grew a bit detached to human relation

Yes. The answer is yes. I shall...

He looks like Alexander Skaarsgard

Yes, she's not a degenerate

He channels Darcalya to do magic so sex and drugs are literally how he recharges AP.

>Alexander Skaarsgard
Does he? I'm not seeing it. He was supposed to look like Chad Thundercock

Doing the Lord's work?

>is the norscan raider a virgin
are elves trustworthy?

Looks more like a young Rutger Hauer

...just ministering extreme unction.

Nah. I have been here since the very beginning and I will be here until the very end.

Now fuck off you disgusting reddit piece of shit.

Yes, spiderladies are frightening.

But does spider even has puss puss

No he was buttraped as a kid

I've calculated that making all my characters recent widows/widowers gives me the best possible odds of avoiding any and all romance subplot narrated by my fat male DM friend.

No one has lived to tell the tale!
Actually external egg fertilisation, as far as I know.
It's probably still someone's fetish.

Nah, he's got like four generations of descendants. Nepotism ahoy!

No? Why would an adult character be a virgin? Fucking dumb.

Sometimes.

>game 1
Yes, because she's a crucidaemon tiefling and everything down there is like some sort of horrible Grimtooth's Traps erotica. She gave up on ever having a sexual relationship before even trying.

>game 2
Nope, has had fun with men and women alike, hopes to build a harem someday but one guy in particular might be worth going monogamous with. Will see how it plays out.

Nuns and church men must be virgins.

"I fear the whispers of my mind!"

3 of his 7 dick's are virgin ones, yes.

Yes, clergymen are chaste from father to son.

Most virtuous indeed

Try playing something besides fatal.

>Previous character, CG drow elf thief named Iliira, for Hoard of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat

No - she actually lost it early in the campaign while on a caravan ride. She was serving as a caravan guard, and there was another caravan guard named Orvustia, and after about a month or so on the road they had hit things off. During one of the caravan's weekly day-long stops, there was a party, one thing led to another that particular night, and the two of them woke up together in Orvustia's tent.

Iliira might have been a bit fast to give away her virginity as she'd spent the better part of the last seven years either in disguise in Baldur's Gate, or working with a company of thieves in the middle of the night on burglaries. She didn't have much in the way of positive social interaction during that time, and was REALLY young for an elf (27, about the same as a 16 year old human physically), so she leapt from "Orvustia doesn't mind that I'm a drow" to "Orvustia LIKES me" really fast (like a lot of teenagers, especially lonely ones, Iliira had a difficult time distinguishing between platonic love and romantic love - frankly just being able to make physical contact with someone in the form of a hug would have been enough). Fortunately Orvustia was relatively young herself (about 17) and so got swept up in things as well.

By the end of the caravan journey a month later, the two parted ways amicably, as Iliira's journeys were taking her in a wildly different direction from Orvustia's.

By the way, I didn't force all this detail on the rest of my group - all they know is that Iliira and Orvustia hooked up, then split at the end of the caravan journey. However my personal thoughts on it, and other campaign events, allowed me to personally frame HotDQ/RoT as, at least from Iliira's perspective, being about her growing up and becoming an adult (mentally and emotionally, not physically)

Like saying that the character licks his lip when seeing young children, or what?

>Next character, TN dhampir light cleric of Ezra named Sofya Oronova, for Curse of Strahd

At the moment, yes, I think she's a virgin inasmuch as actual sex acts are concerned. However as being bitten by a vampire usually has sexual overtones these days, no, she's not, as her family were servants of a vampire named Nikolai Ivanov, who fed on the entire family from time to time. When she was young (say, 8), vampire hunters from the Church of Ezra rescued her and other surviving members of her family and drove off Ivanov. Sofya joined the Church and became a cleric, wanting to help drive back the Legions of the Night.

As a dhampir, she's got the classic struggle between mortal and vampire going on. I plan to ask the DM if Strahd can convince her to fail in the struggle and become a vampire thrall to him. It occurred to me that the intended party my group is going to go into CoS consists of at least a Paladin, a Druid, and my Cleric, plus whatever the fourth person rolls up. Even if it's Fighter or Rogue, that's still 3 classes with good Will saves, which seems gamey. So I want to see if the DM is okay with my character turning evil and joining Strahd.

If the DM is okay with this, I guess Strahd vamping her would sort of be like a metaphor for losing virginity, for reasons outlined above.

...you meant to ask "How do you handle a character who was a child rapist as part of the backstory?", didn't you.

Lost it at 12 to a slutty older girl, just like me

>Girl on Girl
>Implying that counts

Girl's still a virgin, bro.

Not if the hymen breaks. Though do elves have a hymen? I dunno.

Historian turned master of the seven words.

For the most part I'd say no but his vampire bodyguard is kinda hot.

That relationship is kinda complicated though.

>who'd fuck a robot?

N-no...

>Though do elves have a hymen? I dunno.

Personally, I've always assumed they do not, and have instead a sort of reverse-spiral vagina much like the duck (or was it the pig?) That straightens during arousal, thereby protecting the Elf against most forms of rape.

Also, assuming a woman is a virgin based on whether they have a hymen or not is foolish. Many girls lose their maidenhead to things like horses, acrobatics or even a particularly vigorous stretch. Conversely, a girl with a hymen could still be a depraved butt-slut, or reveal she has trained herself out of having a gag reflex.

This is why we have spells
>detect virgin

Wizards!

>This is why we have spells

Ah, but what makes a virgin? Is it the lack of sexual experience, or the purity of the woman's mind?

I'd assume that too. You can tell he's a beta virgin by the edgyness of his ridiculous armor.