Hourly "GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS" thread

hourly "GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS" thread

also want flags

WE WANT FUCKING FLAGs. Seriously soon we should bomb this board with flag threads until they give us what we want

and ban all the pajeet discorm spammers please

We need flags. Fucking subhumans.

this too ban discord links

We need to get McShill to tweet about this. THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS INJUSTICE!!

Please introduce flags. I don't give a fuck if the board slightly devolves more into flag-memeing, it's better than every 2nd thread being some pajeet shit coin shill.

Why not IP ban an entire country?

Nooo noo go fuk yourself inbred dog human. We don't need biz to turn out like pol

I am so sick of these threads

fuck u pajeets i want my flags
stop shilling burst and siacoin fags
GRUPO SCORPION

>dog as insult

Hi pajeet.

Oh yes we do, if we see a street shitter like you we can ignore your posts

>Dog human
Pajeet detected

hi sir no need to be rude, we sir are just tryung to help you sir

Flags!

Flag will show that its europeaners and britishers that are the scammers and not us indians. We indians are richer than you europeaners.

Fuck You!
Give flags!

I have been in america and I see lota of beggars and pants shitters there.

I'm also going to put my hat in the ring here and vote for flags as well. Please and thank you mods.

Dont worry they have never seen india in real life, they have only seen it through the lenses of western propoganda.

flags please

>Someone calls me on the phone at 8pm
>It's a scammer

Guess which nationality they are EVERY SINGLE TIME? Or is my phones manufacturer at fault for this "propaganda"?

Fuk you all you inbred dog europeaners and britishers. Why do you dogfuckers want biz to turn out like pol instead of being a biznes channel. I hope India conquers europe one day so i can laugh my ass off.

You were already conquered by Britain.

>europeaners
please be a LARP

biz will never turn into pol, its about profit, not shitt ideals. all flags will do is single out pajeets and chinks.

India cant even conquer toilets and modern plumbing let alone Europe.

India was never conquered by the britishers only looted and pillaged by them and their europeaners. India is already a larger economi than britan, france, Japan and Germany combined. India used to own 27% of the world gdp before britishers came in and looted everything

>INDIA SUPERPOO 2020

India had plumbing when you whiteys were living in caves and wiping ur asses with ut hands.

I hear Muslims are making good business, while Hindus are super jelly since they're all poorfags not even allowed to do many lucrative business. How do you enjoy caste system?

I want flags just to see what Indians are shilling.

I don't know about that idea, biz would probably become shittier than it already is and base their arguments on the other persons nationality.

Funny never seen mass amounts of whiteys shitting in field but yet seen several of Indian people shitting next to 100s out in public. Something stinks here.

You're joking right? Muslims in India are one of the poorest communities.

Shitskins are shitskins, pajeet

Flags will lower post quality to /int/ levels, we need better moderation
>vote
gb2reddit

No they overtook Buffalo industry and many more, while Hindu are jelly and angry as fuck. Also no sex drive, unlike superier Muslim.

So what race are you and which country are you from? Let's hear it, faggot.

When it comes to rationality and making money, it's wise to consider what nationality a person is before considering their opinion. Call it racist or whatever but it's definitely true, cover your ass at all times.

You can tell how developed a country is based on how many of their swears involve farm animals.

Fucking kek.

Glorious aryan blood runs through my veins in the greatest country in the world

this, and it's not racism, it's about the (barter) culture. Knowing who you're talking to may help a lot in understanding each other. Besides, country bantz is always comfy.

110% correct. People here are dealing with real money, I think it's appropriate that anons here know which country their advice is coming from. Nothing racist about it, some countries have a much higher rate of scammers and where money is on the line, we have a right to know where our shilling is coming from.

Europe is a shithole lots of beggars, homeless people and rapiata unlike in india.

Every post for now on has to end with give us flags. Only way we will get them.

GIVE US FLAGS

Lol yeah something like that pajeet GIVE US FLAGS

hello sirs, i am white american from New York and I think we should ban pakistani ips not indian. please sirs kindly do what is needful to solve this issue.

mods, please give us flags. at least for a trial period. thanks - Veeky Forums VIP pass user!

Ah, so an amerimutt from the USA, is it?

60% divorce rate, roasties, social upheaval, Jamal, Achmed and Juan mutting up your women. Spiritual degeneration, materialism, obesity epidemic, narcissism, etc. Do I need to say more? I live in the US as well, and can't wait to get the fuck out of this shithole. It was definitely a great country once, but as with anything subhuman wh*tes create, they ruin it with their hedonism and degeneracy.

The mods will probably give us all Indian flags to troll us one of these days

you won't get them cause you can't make a case for flags other than pajeet XDDD

Okey, I can agree with that. I just hope biz wouldn't turn into pol with more shitposting.

*goes for a dip in the ganges to cool off*

I can’t entirely disagree with that. I would still stand by the greatest country sentiment. But I’m moving to a 90%+ White city in a red state so it’s of little concern for the near future.

It wil turn out most a Scammers britishers and europeaners

i agree with your solution to this issue sir and this must urgently be forwarded to the admins.

Veeky Forums is fascism masked as capitalism.

that's just not true. The cultural background is a major factor, especially while communicating by fucking text over some mandariin image weaving board.
It also goes a long way to contribute some information specific to some country/region.
so bet it. Maybe then the pajeet memes will stop? And we'll have some bad balkan boys memes instead?

>bunch of /pol/ mouth breathers invade
>think Veeky Forums is being influenced by others outside of normal countries
>denies Russian influence during burgerstan election
>no one to blame but themselves for their own downfall for not doing their own work

Ushit is screwed anyway. You dogs and pigs will be immigrating to india for low pay work in 2040