The real king of 2018 and beyond

Buy this fucking coin. No alt-platforms coins will top ethereum. This crypto is still revolutionizing the market. Once it's accepted, say goodbye to the shitty alt-coins like NEO or ADA.

I'm telling you faggots. The market can be broken by each crypto purpose:

Platforms: ETH
Currency: XRB
Projects: Golemn

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aaHZDfV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YOU OP

This is the harsh-truth. A lot of alt-coins have no fucking purpose.

Deep inside everyone knows this you fucking faggot.

>still holding eth bags.

>2018

not sure if trolling or genuinely retarded

Your ID exists, dumbass

Why would I buy during this fucking mess of a market

ADA is just a whitepaper but will still implement scaling sooner and better than ETH

EOS will do it before both of them

LMAO

Thats like saying Java will be the only programming language used to develop on, say goodbye to C++ or Python.

kys OP, clearly you are low IQ scum.

While I completely agree with you OP that
>Platforms: ETH
>Currency: XRB

Your sperg samefagging ruined the discussion.

Ethereum is great, but takes forever to install and sync. My computer is old, but it's been going on for like three days. NEO and particularly ADA are still great projects. There can't be only one, or else you get complacent like BTC then when shit is bad enough people start forking left and right, but by then it's too late. Same goes for Golem and Sonm. Both projects are great and need to be encouraged.

>shitty coin made by screeching autist commie shitbag universal income faggot

No thanks. I'd rather invest in a coin created by niggers or spics than a commie. Fuck you OP. Been dying to troll that faggot s twatter all day with sharting lambo memes

kek

This is the long-term God coin. Every BTC crash the slippage reduces and the coin becomes more resilient, last time it was only affected about 30% compared to the other coins. ETH is going to become the true king. GHOSTprotocol alone makes it better than BTC

discord.gg/aaHZDfV

+1, lol'd irl

>10 to 700 in a year
>bags

lol, let me guess you're the "Ethereum is a russian scam" poster?

I love how much hate ethereum still gets. Just reassures me how undervalued it is. Yea maybe cardano will show promise but right now Ethereum is THE top crypto. Nobody can argue this. Literally. And have you guys peeped at the top 100 coins recently? like 40% are erc20. This is not shilling, this is fact. 2018 will be the year of ethereum and erc20s. cap this. I just hope ethereum scales asap but it has the strongest development team there is, so I am not the least bit worried. Yeah all these hypothetical gen3 cryptos are interesting and definitely worth investing some in, but money does not shift from a gen1 crypto like btc overnight. It's slow death just further proves this point.

>ADA
>Shitty altcoin

My ADA gloves are ADAMANTIUM

The promise of ETH was always about being able to blockchain shares of ownership in companies.
ETH killed that when one of its founders threatened to kill GAB's IPO/ICO for political reasons.
No one will ever trust ETH with their companies stock
Not when they could kill it on a whim.
ETH is a dead man walking,

NEO in contrast is poised to open Asia and blockchain every stock on Korea's and Japan's Stock exchanges.

Because I am bored right now I did some digging about your claim. First off, it is not possible for vitalik or his team to decide who gets an ICO and who doesn't. The ICO process IS truly decentralized. Go ahead, make yourself a token, nobody is stopping you. The only thing I found is that Vinay Gupta just shamed the ICO in question over twitter (it was an extremist right wing ICO application). Then, when the ICO's founder confronted the potential attempts to undermine its ICO, vitalik responded “I don’t expect the community will support forking out politically controversial applications.”
So you are wrong. And believe me I don't agree with Vitalik's sometimes communist tendencies but you have to remember this is a TRULY decentralized platform unlike many other cryptos.
I am also invested in NEO, and think it is a good short/medium hold, but I am skeptical of many things.

Ethereum will be king whether you like it or not, first mover advantage does exist and it will continue to push ethereum to new dimensions.

thanks to some faggots for supporting my thread. Those that won't listen to me, enjoy losing money.

This 100%

The creator knows what this platform is going to mean. And he lets it grow organically.

Be thankful Vitalik keeps himself in charge and isn't a Nakamoto who abandoned his project to pajeet devs to slowly watch his crumble under forks managed by people with no programming experience.

>Vinay Gupta just shamed the ICO in question over twitter
He didn't shame it
He said he would kill it.
And he said he would do it on a technical level.
Every tech start up on the planet saw him say it and then universally decided
"yup I am never trusting ETH to hold my companies stock ever ever ever"

You Notice any tech start ups putting real company ownership into ETH ico tokens?
No?
Gee I wonder why that is?

You didn't even know what xrb was until yesterday.

should i put $40k into ethereum now or wait?

wew lad you are special.

are you that much of a newfag to not understand decentralization?

an ethereum founder cannot decide to pull the rug on an ICO. This is a technical impossibility. It would require a hard fork to remove a token sale, and this would never gain traction by the majority of miners/nodes - hence vitalik's response I so kindly found for you.

can't believe I wasted all my energy on you. kys

Don't invest all at once, transfer that cash to gdax if you haven't already and purchase with a limit order. Please do research before investing that sum of $, however I think you are making a good choice of investment.

FUCKING KEK

KYS now if you're not trolling and you're this retarded.

Buy like 7k a week.

>KYS

That means “keep yourself safe,” right?

>an ethereum founder cannot decide to pull the rug on an ICO. This is a technical impossibility.
If he can't...
Than why did he say he could?
And if you are a start up guy who are you going to believe?
Some retarded faggot on Veeky Forums
Or the word of an actual ETH founder.

And funny enough you confirmed Vitalik agreed that it could be done on a technical level
“I don’t expect the community will support forking out politically controversial applications.”
Why didn't Vitalik simply say what you are saying? That it is impossible?
Yet he didn't say it was impossible He said he didn't "expect" it to happen.
Again every start up on the planet saw all of this.
And not one will ever trust ETH with their company because of it.

>it was an extremist right wing ICO application
This is bullshit. Gab is a free speech app. It allows anybody there left or right to say anything they want. One of their founders is Pajeet.

They aren't 'extremist' you dumbfuck. I consider kikes extreme marxists. Should we censor them too?

It saddens me to see you lack fundamental understanding about the decentralized nature of ethereum. When vitalik said he didn't "expect" this to happen, he implied that there was such a small likelihood of a hard fork occurring to block the application (because there would never be enough miner/node support to block it). Vitalik cannot cherry pick applications as you seem to think. There is no secret back door for the devs, kek.

I am a libertarian. Not sure why you are attacking me on this front. I didn't do enough due diligence on the true nature of the Gab app (nor do I want to or care enough) but I can send you the link of the article which strongly indicated the right-wing nature and potentially controversial intentions of the app.

I speak for all companies on planet earth and can confirm you are a brainlet. Vijay Gupta is a literal pajeet with no influence; he's not even involved with the Ethereum project anymore. let him bark on twitter like a certain orange small-handed dotard, he has no bite. The Ethereum platform is too decentralized for his intentions to even be feasible. The worst he could do is make his own personal fork that doesn't recognize Nazi smart contracts, and there's no incentive for anyone to give a shit about his unchainediums or whatever, so the main fork will go on as normal.

Pajeet didn't say anything about a fork. It was the skeleton pedo that mentioned the Fork.
Who knows what the Pajeet has up his sleve.
Fuck it could be nothing
But no one knows
Which is the point
The threat is always there.
And every start up on the planet knows some guy who is very intimate with the ETH platform claims he can kill an ICO on a technical level and he is willing to threaten to do it on social media for arbitrary reasons.

You two shills are horrible autists.
No one is going to read the code or take your word about decentralized.
The damage has already been done to ETH and it is permanent.
You will never be able to trade APPLE shares on ETH or GE stock or anything that isn't a plaything shitcoin. Cuz no one is ever going to trust the platform with that level of doubt hovering over it.

just "keep your self", keep your self safe would be "kyss"