Korean Regulations

Is ICX gg'd or is this the dip to buy?

reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-new-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05K

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
discord.gg/vNGsENy
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo&feature=youtu.be
discord.gg/aaHZDfV
iex.ec/
newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
bbc.co.uk/news/topics/idhu837jfh/north-korea-declares-war
forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2017/12/12/south-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify/#4a6b36e81427
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MFW biz is filled with brainlets that think its the end of crypto in Korea.

Its time to sell all of your bags user, you need to drop this shitcoin for sheldon cooper coin, fudfair and Verge

someone has to lose for us to win

These icon fud threads seriously making me consider putting a ton of money on ICX

1. It's not the end
2. This is old news
3. ICX has a legit company behind it and is not some shady ICO that won't comply with regulation
4. ICX has been doing this sideways movement between 30-34k all day now, it's literally nothing new.

I live in Korea and I can tell you nobody gives a fuck about this. Government action is commonly disregarded.

dump it

You should.
It's a third one in the last hour that I've seen. I literally have no time to refute this shit anymore.
It's all bullshit and the same arguments
Every. Fucking. Time

The issue here is that so many banks are shutting down their Virtual Accounbts that allows users to buy Crypto on Coinone, Korbit or Bithumb. Woori Bank (a bank partnered with ICX) was mentioned as one of those closing all virtual accounts starting next week. This is alarming and for now I've shored up profits and will wait this storm out in ETH. This new bank issue and the delay of main net just isn't smart
to hold ICX while so much confusion is going on. Good luck anons.

Kek

thanks, the one user that isn't retarded here...

lies. I've never seen a korean flag on boards that have them. Prove it by posting in /pol/ or /bant/ and say "proving a faggot wrong" and link to it. Otherwise, you're lying.

I literally panic sold for the first time in 2 years

It looks bad right now, but I am sure it will go back up. Mostly because I have 60% of my portfolio in it, and it has potential to actually hit 50$+.

I bought 1000 at various prices from 3.80 up to 6.40, so I am only at about a 40$ los right now.
It hurts knowing 2 days ago I was up 2400 USD on a 10k portfolio, and now all my gains even from buying 2800 XRP at 45c have been wiped out, but I am in too deep.

I am tempted to buy more, but realistically this shit could drop to 1-2$ before it rises again.

Either way buying more at 4.50 is not worth the risk.

Let us hope Korea brings us good news.

Always do the contrary of what Veeky Forums says. So now it's the time to buy. When they start shilling ICX again you sell and wait for the dip.

what are these virtual accounts they talking about? You can buy crypto with actual bank accounts?

The Korean government might ban crytocurrency all together... the question will be: do we need Korea to proliferate in the future?

Icon is the new link meme desu

Read the fucking article - not only the headline fucking faggot. No they are not banning cryptos in Korea.

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Fpamelaambler%2F2017%2F12%2F12%2Fsouth-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify%2F%2332f64c9a1427

How fucking retarded can biz be?

So when everyone said to hold LINK cause it would just be a "dip" that was a good idea? We all know what price LINK went to... constantly going lower and lower. This is clearly bad news. If you're going to hodl then fine. But if you would rather sit in ETH/BTC or even fiat then I don't blame you. New years is coming up and I expect more sell offs

Rekt

This news hasn't affected the price AT ALL

What are you guy on about? It has been sideways all day lol

That would be doing what Veeky Forums says, not doing the opposite.

It's honestly sad that I'm only up 20x against these people this month

I should be swimming in money right now

Virtual accounts are "financial institutions that handles all transactions via the Web, e-mail, mobile check deposit and ATM machines. By not having the overhead of physical branches"

So whatever bank you use to buy crypto on Coinbase/Kraken/Whatever exchange--- you use a virtual account to link your card to the exchange to make the transfer of funds.

South Korea just stopped many Banks from making this possible. How is this not bad news?

Can't believe you made me do this.

you should've bought the dip

Great Crypto Pump Group! One Starts tomorrow: discord.gg/vNGsENy

Whales pulling a fast one on weak hands.

lol you ICX fags are fucked. yeah they didn't really ban crypto in china either, but that didn't stop NEO from getting fucked in the ass all year.

lol choak on a dick

wut if i told you that one of the founders of coinone is also one of the founders of Icon

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo&feature=youtu.be

The fuck you talking about?
We dipped from 5.40 to 4.30 in literally 10 minutes.

This is the dip, user-kun. Dont miss the boat. Jan 28th mainnet launches. They already have actual proof of concept (google ICX vending machine)
Only shit coin on the entire board that actually has a fucking product.

discord.gg/aaHZDfV
^ Wolves if you want to learn TA/signaling

Damn. user delivers.

I concede.

Where should I send my Bazinga Coins?

>promotes his discord group
>shills news thats literally a month away

I was the one who was rekt...

I completely understand your skepticism around here.

So then, do average koreans know about crypto? Do they care about ICX? Have you seen it on the news or anything?

It's pretty hysterical. Koreans love to pick a trend to collectively follow. Right now cryptocurrency is the shit. I've seen old men trade bitcoin in coffee shops.
That said, I don't think most of them have even heard of ICX so far, but knowing how ultra-patriotic koreans can be it's got some nice potential. That's just my opinion though.

Thank you user for proving me wrong.

How worried are people about Lil Kim blowing everyone up?

>I am sure it will go back up.
>because I have 60% of my portfolio in

Refreshing to get some decent TA from Veeky Forums

Unphased. They've been listening to NK's empty threats for the past 60 years. Nobody takes the north seriously.

most of us gooks trade on our own exchanges. if it gets listed its gonna blow.the.fuck.up. because, you know, being nationalistic fucks we tend to value our own shit more than any coin them foreign mongrels put out.

Free Signal for you user

iex.ec/

discord.gg/aaHZDfV

You'll see why i use them

south korea no longer adding new coins. pretty bad news for ICX i'd say

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/

>Until Further Notice
its because the government is scrambling to put regulations in place before shit gets outta hand.
im speculating thats why ICX mainnet was pushed back

yeah, in other words ICX is gonna go down for 2 weeks. i'll buy back in later.

I expect to see the usual split. Half the korean population going wild for the local shit, the other half shilling foreign coins. Just like with politics.

Did you even look at the date?
That was written 2 weeks ago, and Icon STILL did like 500% or some shit.
It grew too fast, and now it is correcting to where it should be. Some of us are crypto noobs, didn't know about the ICO and bought in because of FOMO at 5$ +.

All we can do is wait.

You fudders arnt even trying anymore

ehh

right, but i would say 100% of the people who bought this token didn't know about this. so everyone who thinks this is gonna be on coinone tomorrow or next week, they are wrong. NO COINS BEING ADDED TO SOUTH KOREAN EXCHANGES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

im holding until january 24. And buying more when it hits below 4 dollars

Regulations on jan 1st allow coins again.icx is fine, government supported, and owned by the same company that owns the largest korean exchange.Do the math brainlet.

>being this stupid

Lads please listen

Let's cease talking about ICX

The weak hands are gone, and people think this coin is shit due to the shilling.

Let people forget about it. We have nothing to discuss until either ta added to another exchange or Jan 24 when mainnet launches.

STOP THE SHILLING

stop fucking measuring in fiat you goddamn motherfucking brainlet

>making such a brilliant argument

thats right call. ppl fudding to get cheap icx. every fudder know how big is icx so they fud to scoop in less price, let them do weak hands sake out. then we moon

=O

Dump for now pick-up later when Korea works out what the fuck they are doing with crypto.

Icx will be back with vengeance, but there is a clear drop occurring, slightly slower than I had expected, but remaining consistent. This will fall a further 80-120% over the next two weeks. Unable to determine the next move with any certainty beyond this timeframe.

It's going to drop 120%?

fudding to new level

The only reason I'm just going to blindly hodl is because of the fucking transaction fees and the hassle of not being able to buy icx directly.

I have about $300 worth, and I'd be wasting half just on the extra fees

You heard it here first Veeky Forums. 120% off.
Sell now guys. Enjoy losing even more money trying to get back in when it shoots back up.

this

fucking morons

Fud supreme!

If anyone thinks ICX is crashed is a moron and doesn't understand what price discovery is.

>Korea works out what the fuck they are doing with crypto
it will be too late then. crypto is deeply embedded in the infrastructure, its not going away. current regulations and news prove crypto is gearing to go main stream

Bitcoin is dying - maybe you should rethink your stupidity.

I have recalculated my projections within the context of community feedback with a new and improved analytical mechanism- which is vastly superior to the common technical analysis paradigms - has reported an 80-140% loss. The numbers are an authentic representation of the underlying chaos particular to the human psyche/ market interaction complex.

This is a final warning.

kek keep it up, proud of you

Away pajeet!go shit over there!

Wow that's cool.
How'd you figure that out? Please explain
80-140% is a pretty huge variance. Don't have ICX but I guess I should wait

Nice recovery

It’s a Korean scam user don’t
Please stay away I’m protecting your money

I will not explain myself at this moment in time as I am very short on time at this particular time. For further information I highly recommend checking out the book. It delves into such exquisite and intricate detail. It is available free on The Internet for a small price plus a small fee.

I can send you more details if you provide your bitcoin address. Ensure to give the private key so I can be assured you will not be scamming me.

In the memetime, everyone please stay safe from the Koreans.

AHHH I'm new and not experienced enough to sift through all the bullshit guess I'll just HODDLE and see what happens ahhhhhhh

he's pretending to be one of us

What is the book called
When you say it's free for a small fee what do you mean? You get a free trial but have to pay to read rest? How do I find that address I will send it to you since you are helping me out but I don't know how

Yeah, when you go to buy the tokens they give you the tokens for free, and then give you 20% of the token value in fiat. It's a pretty good deal.

It has only been value in $ for the last couple hours due to the drop in btc and ETH price but it has remained stable sats.
I think instead of fighting fudd, we should fud, I want to buy more cheap ICX.

You win, I'm bored.

My sides

North Korea confirmed declaring a war against South Korea, sell while you can, thank me later.

bbc.co.uk/news/topics/idhu837jfh/north-korea-declares-war

Why do I always fall for these

Buy xrp on dip. Safer

Sorry, user. I just had to.

>price discovery
thank you for making me google that. seriously.

>babbys first thesaurus
hows 1st semester of college going for ya?

>give me your private adress, so YOU CAN'T SCAM ME
>in the MEMETIME

forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2017/12/12/south-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify/#4a6b36e81427

this is going to be fucking huge, don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity

Huge? That's damage control, because MIN failed about the communication between their DEV team and the investors in the TG grp.

He confirmed 5 days ago, that main net is launching this month. THIS WILL BE YUGE

Our agents have reported that a Veeky Forums user in Tallahassee made 4 btc off a 1 btc investment in ICON, we must take action immediately

Wow, it’s actually going up. That one shill who talked about a pump coming up was right. Kept all my coins. Didn’t sell any. Anybody who did probably has ADD.

“NOT LISTD ON NEW EXCHANGE GUISE”

It just got listed on huobi, 30m ago. Kys for selling or doubting based min