Grand Alliance Order
>mega.nz/#!R3B0gDKK!BIBhguOGm-m9jH1q21mVLZk2nAprjj5WB8ijf2Hd2zQ
Grand Alliance Death
>mega.nz/#!tuZgzAxA!ojKhBr9LXuyrENb3a2WdLRZbUrudSUSu7yE1aWla530
Grand Alliance Chaos
>mega.nz/#!0jo3QKpS!BW0rOwEW-BcBp3pUmM9zIRZxWxf3rMxXza1k9ZH9rfU
Grand Alliance Destruction
>mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM

Rolled 3, 5, 4, 2, 5, 4, 3, 6 = 32 (8d6)

What's your stormcast name??

>Hardon Glisteningthrust

>Qualten Makerskin

>sigmar cat
>le hip and cool maymays from 2005
So this is how in-touch stormcast players are

What are you working on /aosg/?

I am waiting for my Warherd box, that's pretty much it.

Jargus Shimmerhand

Asking again, What exactly is the tech level of Chaos Dwarfs anyway? They built this shit in the old world and it's a literal robot demon. I feel the KO aren't as advanced compared to the Chorfs

Do it in the options field

I think I fucked up the bases

Rolled 5, 2, 2, 5, 5, 2, 5, 2 = 28 (8d6)

MOO
O
O

Gonna start painting Drychad the Overdesigned after work, it'll be a trip for sure

You need a few more burds

I wanna get that box for my Chorfs

Its already been decided id add more, but now i want to mooch mooch some off of the other sylvaneth players at my flgs and just fucking cover one in them

Some new art of Hammerhal

I kinda like the concept here. It almost looks like the lightning is guarding the city and holding back the realm of fire.

They don't look bad

Obligatory

>Hammerhal armies can use models from any Order faction barring Seraphon.

Well fuck you too

Soon

The grass overgrowth makes them look more statuesque in my opinion.

>big giant gate out front
>no path or road to gate

What's the Fucking point of the gate then

>These 10 new Allegiances are just Allegiances for your Allegiances
Where will it end?

>As a fairly elite army, the Fyreslayers obviously benefit greatly from some bonus bravery.

Aren't Fyreslayers are a horde army that runs blocks of 30+ dudes to get that sweet 4+ ignore?

Well, the daemontech helps for that, but yeah, they had full on trains and shit so makes sense.

Lord kek more like lord cuck

I mean, makes sense.

Is it possible to do some conversion of Spite-Revenants? I am not fan of their heads so I was thinking of replacing their heads with some elven heads

So who is more advanced then, cus FW boasted that the Legion of Azgorh they sold were the most technologically advanced in the mortal realms but the Kharadron seem to suggest otherwise

Legion of Azgorh are Legacy in the truest sense of the word, I'm not sure they even technically exist in AoS anymore, honestly.

At the time, Legion of Azgorh, though, could be said to be that. They certainly had the units for it. KO came out later on. A fully AoS version of Legion of Azgorh would likely be pretty crazy. And interesting.

Do you think it would integrate the same kinda units?

Bit different, as Chaos Dwarfs always were a bit more traditional just with fancy stuff. I'd imagine they'd be less flying stuff obviously but more like doom trains and support battery fire with high-tech weird shit, and big daemon engines.

Like, I straight up wouldn't be surprised to see a Defiler in a Chaos Dwarf AoS army.

So essentially the Legion of Azgorh FW models fit right in with AoS setting and could easily get some new machines here and there that would fit themeatically and visually

>Chaos Dwarfs always were a bit more traditional just with fancy stuff
>like doom trains and support battery fire with high-tech weird shit

I am imagining a behemoth of a train traversing the realms with some magical/arcance machinery that lays down tracks ahead of it.

Can stormcast fall to chaos corruption?

Fyreslayers is one of the main horde armies and also solidly tier 1.

Beastclaw Raiders is an elite army. Soulblight is an elite army.
Naked Babymen who come in three blocks of 30 are not elite, yes I'm mad.

I want this now

FW better make all of their new Chaos Dwarf minis as train based stuff

Imagine a peasant in a humble little village somewhere close to a dormant realmgate sees the gate activating, and before they know it a huge train smashes thrugh the portal, crushes the structure, and as it leaves the gate the portal fades away and the realmgate is forever ruined and the train just keep on going

just covered the last branches of my chaos tree with papermache. it needs to dry for 24h so now i'm working on my beastlord

Neat, is the tree gonna be your Herdstone?

Anyone?

I dont see why you wouldnt be able to, the hardest part would be cutting down the neck so it doesnt have the monopose slot the normal revenants have.

Where are the Aelfs?

>the only way to get spire guard is spire of dawn
>spire of dawn only comes with 5 swordmasters

I agree with everyone else...they look good!

My Bloodsecrator as of last night.

Picture taken while glue still drying on base, hence the white you can see in there.

Thoughts?

WE
WUZ

In all honestly, I'd scrape the grass from the rim, and leave it on the top part. It looks fine, but the rim bits look like you missed it, not did it on purpose. Either add more grass to cover it 100% or remove them. That's my opnion at least.

the metal and gold could use some washing, otherwise it looks good.

synagogue of sigmar confirmed for new terrain piece?

maybe it was teleported directly from Sigmars palace?

Hmm, will have to think of something then, thanks

I guess when I post here that kind of dogshit is to be expected.

Don't listen to him, user. It's a perfect understandable and in fact quite enlightened decision to make your violent savages capable only of destruction and primitive brutality melanin-enhanced individuals.

thank you user. it will be my herdstone and i can use it as scenery in skirmish battles and such. next step is plasterfiller, that's a first for me so i'm also checking tutorials on how to use it/make treebark

Still waiting for lost children arc.

genius. I have changed my stance and I now think all khorne dudes should be black.

VAMPIRE

PIRATES

YESSS PELASEEE

Vampirates if you will.

Not even new. Vampire Coast was a thing from old WHF.

luthor harkon is back?

Hope so.

>vampire pirates

>EVEN MORE VAMPIRES
Fuck

So, the new Firestorm allegiance abilities will stack on top of your regular allegiance.
On the one hand, that's pretty cool, since you can use this to firther differentiate your forces, but on the other hand it sucks if you're not Order and don't get seven potential allegiances to pick from.
Still. pretty cool. Pride of Hammerhal is excellent for armies like stormcast, who are outnumbered all the time anyway, but have very meh bravery without certain characters.

>Pride of Hammerhal is excellent for armies like stormcast
Thank heavens! They were starting to look a little neglected.

Almost everything the KO make involve the use of Aether-Gold, which is apparently the most versatile material in the universe since they use it as a power source, to make things lighter and/or fly, to harden into bullets. Everything.

I guess their optics are fairly advanced, but I would put money on them somehow using Aether-Gold as well.

I just love the fact they tried to say that "elite armies like the Fyreslayers" would benefit greatly from it.

Yeah, yeah, but it's no less excellent for other elite troops like the heavy cavalry of the Dragon Blades.

>Storm of Chaos
>Stormcasts
>Gathering Storm
Why does GW love the word Storm so much?

They're mirror WotC

Why shouldn't they? It's a strong word with lots of fitting implications: Action, agresssion, uncontrollable violence, upheaval of established order, conflict, and so on.

Came here to post this.

Boarding party expansion when? I want to swashbuckle on the high seas.

>What do you think the new range will include?

mutton chops pirate vampires pls

>new range
>for Firestorm
laughingclanrats.jpg

Haven't played in a few months. Did they totally and completely squat TK? I can't find their points in the new GHB. Am I just retarded?

they updated the compendium warscrolls and the points are in there

they wont be putting them in the GHB any more but theyll be keeping them updated online

their updated warscrolls are on the AoS app

Thank you.

Basically. They are not purely a legacy army, won't be seeing any support other than the bare minimum, and are only able to take the standard Death allegiance and cannot be used for Allies for any army that isn't base Death.

That last part is a bit of a pisser because it means that if you aren't wanting to just play basic Death, no archers or warmachines.

Some small stuff for my warband

>spire of dawn only comes with 5 swordmasters
No, it has 10 swordmasters

as said you're stupid

but even with only 5 swordmasters you get so much shit that $100 is still a bargain even if you throw the rats in the trash

I bought five

Consider how much brits love the word firestorm. GW's firestorm campaign, BF's Firestorm campaign for team yankee, Firestorm Armada...theycan't have a wargame without a storm that's also on fire.

>Uses Shadbase.

Ah a fine connoiseur.

Classic Vampire Bloodlines or fuck off.

Sartossa for me is a classic.

When will there be elves?

does it count if they're vampire elves?

I'm hoping that GW isn't going to make stormcast eternals a mandatory unit choice for all the great city factions.

Don't care about pirates in a wargame in the slightest. I want the Gothic Horror and Crypt Keeper crap.

they already listed the rules for the first one and it's just any order army

I'm more bummed out that the Seraphon army I just started can't join in the fun.

>any order
Almost, Serafags aren't invited.

Why can't Disciples of Tzeentch take Brayherd or Warherd allies? I was just thinking a Cygor would be cool, but they don't get to have any cool friends apparently.