Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Lewd edition

>top five squig waifus

warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=fVWObn2XXLo&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW [Open] [Open]

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Death Guard codex (thank you Vladimir)
>Epub
mega.nz/#!9hkg0LgL!_Y53qiTD0VDA641V4NBQtnZ8hTGLA_VE-CkTPh9YQzE
>PDF
mega.nz/#!p0tzAIya!DEVmw60_jOLXCdvWqoKBDx8_BW-wxbV6KD4CpB5WbvY

Some of the strategems are being copypasted out of other codices.
But some strategems are copypasted out of 7th formations. (Killshot, Elimination Volley etc...)

Any strategems you want brought back from 7th?
No Gladius and the like

Disembarking is permissable prior to summoning.

Nth for lewd-dar!

I want my fucking mind veil back.

Are FW doors for Rhino WAAC?

6th for simultaneous turns being the superior format.

Friendly reminder this guy has openly admitted that he just does this to troll and get (you)'S
Ignore him, he's not worth your time and will not argue in good faith

post yfw GW releases an emprah spirit-powered lord of war

Why 8th is so boring? All armies feel the same.

yes why ask

>the alpha legion fag is still shitposting about his obscure splatbook relic

>When someone copycats your shitpost

I feel proud.

no lewd eldar.
post squigs

>Deimos pattern Rhinos have thicker side hulls
>FW is releasing Deimos hatches for legions, with extra thick raised symbols
>all this extra thickness equals nearly 0.5" further disembark distance on all sides

WAAC as fuck, they should fucking ban this shit unless you use a plastic Rhino substitute for all measurements.

>Why I cannot build a deathstar with invisibility
>Why I have to learn to play?

>Posts this last thread
>makes ignorant arguments and gets BTFU'd buy multiple people
>"well guess I better try again on the next one"
I'll never understand you people

Answered your own question.

League of legends balance philosophy. Everything must be comparable to something else, must fit into a very narrow role. If people find a unique way to use a unit that was not intended, eliminate that use.

Post lewd squigs

you also have a bigger weapon firing range in 8th.

last thread it wasn't me.

If you keep repeating it maybe you can trick some retards into believing it's true!

To his narrow intellect dissent by more than one person is impossible.

is already nekkid.
and gives me that special feeling
to run fast

Make Orkimedes lend his tellyportas again. Deepstriking Orks is good now.

Interlaced Predictive Targeting

>FW Vindicator has a much longer barrel than plastic one

Justify this FWfags

What is this animu cancer?

E-Eldar are NOT for lewding!

Look, you Eldar gaylord, just because you are too much of a faggot to appreciate the beauty of a woman doesn't mean us mon'keigh can't.

You measure from the hull in 8th, which mars patterns have larger rears for those extra inch fractions

is uglier.
needs more gunbarrel to compensate

>All armies feel the same.
Where does this "samey-ness" argument come from?

Then stop posting shitty fanart.

How do your ears fit in that helmet?

Only people that don't care or never actually saw them think they look like in your tau cartoons.

Do you actually think they have giant donkey ears?

Some troll who doesn't even play 40k most likely. But then again nobody here actually plays the game

I want warpstorms and chaos tithes back as stratagems with conditions for regaining command points.

Tzeentch regains points by rolling a 9 anytime he rolls 2d6. Khorne gains command points anytime a character is slain, or slays a unit. Slaanesh gains command points every time a unit fails a morale test by 3 or more. Nurgle regains command points any time a model regains a wound.

This would have to be an army wide selection though to prevent stacking up on chaos God's and command points.

FW vindie was made in 6E or 7E

Okay plenty of people have asked what the hottest/most lewd/most breedable faction is, but what's the least lewdadable faction in 40k?
Hard mode: no Orks

Now you two explain me how the Death Guard plays like the Astra Militarum.

Their ears don't fan that far out.

if its a dark eldar, there is a way...

Well let's all be glad you don't work in game design

>Guilliman and Yvraine team up to fight slaaneshi daemons and Emperors Children

>Yvraine uses her ynnari powers to kill Fulgrim, inadvertenly purging the slaaneshi daemon from him and returning him to his normal form

>Doesnt remember the past 10,000 years

>Brought back into service by Guilliman (Who sees the benefits of having another loyal primarch around, regardless of their history), who keeps his identity secret for obvious reasons. Focuses on hunting down and murdering his own legion

>Fulgrim gets a model and is usable by all Imperium armies as a lone wolf duelist assassin type unit

>Later on when Dorn returns he finds out and throws a shitfit and causes a schism in the new imperium

y/n?

You set up a gunline and move forward with infantry supported by your mechanical units and buffline.

But I do user.

Hrud.

This is eldrad from the beast arises cover art
He has pretty smol ears compared to other fiction elves

You know that Fulgrim purged himself from daemon long ago? He became daemon Primarch on his own wish.

Wrong. Virgin Craftworldlers aren't for lewding, since they're stuck up. can work my Splinter Cannon however she likes.

Can you be so sure?

>Some troll who doesn't even play 40k most likely.
I've seen this complaint elsewhere though, and it's just baffling...

What game so I can be sure not to buy it?

With how flexible they are? Imagine one between the sheets. Hrud bestest waifu.

This is why we had two different battle report in the same thread last night I guess

wheres the DG scans

Why GW make end times and sigmarized 40k?
WHY?

That sounds terrible. Much better then what GW can put out.

>but what's the least lewdadable faction in 40k?
space marines due to being monastic warriors?
Khorne/nurgle/tzeentch daemonsdue to being rather onesided?
Necrons unless u like to bone em?
IG abhuman regiment? there is a lot to be said about an 8' feet tall ogryn made of muscle. but he wont win any bodybuilding prices.
Kroot, they just want to eat you?
Admech coz no fleshy parts left, but lots of icky fluids?

in practice u can cuteface and add tits to everything. see pic for female "ogryn"

reverse griffith

In the OP, you nigger.

Its fucking obvious the daemon was lying about being gone so the legionaires would stop trying to exorcize it

>"hello mister anderson"

They never had particularly big ears in any official art. It's just lore-breaking fanart for imperium-fags that does that.

Hrud are the species that age everything in proximity.
so get in bed as youthful stud.
1.5h later, oh gramps get out of bed?

Your mom

Maybe C'tan? Because star vampires/sentient laws of nature sounds difficult to sexual.

More fucking terrible hero hammer with convoluted anime plot
Do you work for GW?

wraithknight twins but with both alive i know it's just another angle

It isn't baffling user.

Most people can agree that 8th is better than 7th. That doesn't mean 8th is flawless. One of the flaws is that in order to achieve balance gw removed almost everything unique about every army. To us complainers, this was a step too far. We hope the codexes will improve things, but then we see faction traits and stratagems being copypasted all over the place.

Toitally unexpected by a wargame and not taking in account teleports and deepstrikes (and how different are the units that can pull it), different use of flyers and transports, movement, and use and loadout of assault units if any.
This ignoring the use of HQ, how mass infantry uses complete different tactics and how stratgems and buffing characters work (bomb guys vs priests and commissars).
What you posted is disingenuous shit that just described a wargame. You utter piece of shit.
Of course if you go this generic they can look the same.
And I double dare you to post how it's SUPPOSED to work them. Come on, let's hear form you.

>OP asks for lewd images
>I post one
>he doesn't use it

T-thanks.

How else are you suppose to brag about that you literally got old from having intercourse?

yes actually, that was real fluff

Look out for loyalist Fulgrim around june next year

What about Lorgar?

>that scene where smith is interrogating Morpheus and telling him how humanity is a virus while all other species live in harmony, but it's eldrad and some imperial general or space marine captain

Bomb guy isnt unique though. His buff is a narrower version of most offensive aura buffs.

Anybody here good at identifying paints?

I am new and I'm trying to approximate the scheme from this image for my Death Guard.

Armor, Cloak, Boils and Juice are the ones I am most uncertain about. I do not want a purple cloak, so I tried to pick flesh like colors instead.

This is my current possible list:

= Shoulders + Trims=
base - Balthasar Gold
shade - Agrax Earthshade
edge - Sycorax Bronze

= Iron =
base - Leadbelcher
shade - Agrax Earthshade (Nuln Oil?)
edge - Stormhost Silver

= Armor =
(Darkened) Blight Green from app?
Abaddon Black just seems TOO black?
base - Incubi Darkness?
shade - ?
edge - Kabalite Green? (some sort of green and blue)

= Rust =
Skrag Brown

= Tentacles / Guts =
base - Screamer pink
shade - Druchii Violet (Agrax Earthshade?)
highlight - Rakarth Flesh
highlight - Pallid Wych Flesh
edge - Pink Horror
edge - Kislev Flesh

= Bone =
base - Rakarth Flesh
shade - Agrax Earthshade
edge- Screaming Skull

= Cloak =
base - Rakarth Flesh?
shade - Athonian Camoshade?
edge - Pallid Wych Flesh?

= Boils =
?

= Plague Weapons =
base - Leadbelcher
shade - Agrax Earthshade (Nuln Oil?)
highlight - Ironbreaker
other - Nurgle's rot

= Lenses =
Standard Khorne Red based setup?

= Bright Green Plague Juice =
?

KHAINE?

I see this complain all over the place but then I think that the same or very similar stratagems can be applied in different playstyles and create significant different armies / approaches depending on the faction because each faction has specific units which may sinergy better with those stratagems and then I wonder if it's just that people don't really play and just theorycraft or they play so much that abhor the game

Is that Khaine West stepping out of his private jet?

I'll see myself out.

be tau?
their lifespan is so short, most dont have a second time

Does it work like a priest or commissar, YES or NO?
Don't move the goalpost you piece of shit

You know this would actually fit with how GW doesnt seem to want to support slaaneshi models anymore

Lol.

Tau truely are a race of cucks.

What goalposts? Do the armies play alike? Yes. They may not roll exactly alike, but that doesn't matter.

Are you upset?

Gathering Storm/End times where planet gets destroyed/galaxy is tore in two by warp rift.
Then Sigmar/Guiliman rescue all with his new stormcast/Primaris when chaos is fighting everyone(even itself) everywhere.

Which will it be?

the meme game is off the charts xD

>10 plauge marines near a grenade man, with blades of purification, VotLW and blight bombarment
> 10d6 grenade attacks, so 35 avaerage
> wounds meq on a 2+ reroll 1s
> roll of a 4 causes a mortal wound, 5+ is two
Causes an average of 20mortal wounds and 23 saves with dam 2

Fucking brutal death guard

>this post

How will GW do an unaligned/codex compliant daemon/loyalist primarch?
With all the primarchs releases there's been a huge amount of new models released, the two triumvirate boxes to solidify the "imperial soup" and with entire new armies and codexes for the traitors
So will guys like perterabo, or Dorn just come out by themselves with no new codex or models?

>You set up a gunline and move forward with infantry supported by your mechanical units and buffline.
if you go to this level,
7th / 6th etc have had exactly the same problem.

I give you a half-point because the differences WITHIN the armies are often bigger and more noticeable than between armies. But in the end, its a game about dudes shooting rifles at each other.

Blades of Putrification happen on the fight phase so that's a bit of a red herring.

I dont want anymore GW products roght now honestly, and id probably be nervous around the girl to get it up, so Ill pass.

I will take the warehouse, no question.

Games Workshop. Nobody would believe me if I fucked a girl and I'd probably spaghetti everywhere. I wouldn't be painting model dudes if I could fugg girls, a non. Also I want to make a full Blood Angels Legion.

Fuck you all; I liked it.