Why haven’t you bought REQ yet user? Don’t you like money?

Why haven’t you bought REQ yet user? Don’t you like money?

It is not BNTY

Yes but it's not money NOW.

I read the white paper and wasn't a fan. It seems like they're trying to do too much in a space that is similar to ripple.

40% req, 45% xrip, 5% eth

this is a flop coin. dumped it

I finally dropped my fucking REQ bags that did nothing for BNTY last night. Best decision I've done in a long time.

Thanks just bought 100k.

But seriously, read the BTC/ETH white papers and then read the req ones. It's a night and day difference. The first two are actually technical and explain how it will work. The Req ones just say what they will do, but not how -- aka literally just a hype paper.

are you me? I literally did the same?

How did you know to buy into BNTY? Fuck I'm tired of missing all these moons bc I'm trying to hold the big 3 and some link

not him but I knew it because someone posted it about here. You have to learn how to tell which coins are about to pump just from the way theyre spoken about here and also learn how to hop off when they're done.

Any tips? Already have been lurking for over a month, but all I see are shills and I don't trust them. So many new coins and shitty whitepapers everyday don't help either.

Shilled heavily on Veeky Forums, decided to take a look, looked extremely undervalued, decided to buy.

The way I look at this issue is simple:

This digital goldrush that is occuring right now isn't going to last forever, sooner or later it's either going to crash, or so many people will be involved that getting returns like many are getting now simply won't be mathematically possible. I choose not to sit in coins that, although they might have promising futures and great tech, aren't moving right now. Other coins are moving, I'll put my money in those and try to grow it. REQ will be moving soon enough, and I'll try and get in before that, but that's as far as I'll go. I can't justify missing out on huge gains to sit on a coin that isn't doing anything right now.

Literally DYOR. Also get off biz and go to cryptocurreny on reddit for guides on how to DYOR.

Make good judgement about the potential of the coin. Don't just follow the crowd.

tfw sold 10k REQ last night and flipped a coin because I could'nt decided between buying BNTY and BURST and ended up on BURST.

tfw chinese fuckers don't know what the fuck Req even is yet. listed on OKEX and daily volume is currently 10k Req.

What the fuck. It's triggering but it also means there's huge markets that haven't been exposed to it even existing yet, so it's comforting at the same time due to the upside.

F

OKEX has pretty bad volume for anything that isn't in the top 3. People who thought that it would add to the MCAP of REQ were either just too excited with blinders on or were shilling for some unknown reason. REQ probably won't move much until the end of Q1, barring any surprise big exchanges or partnerships.

Correct

Just got 500 of em for fun

very comfy coin

dumbass

>ripple being better than REQ, ever

Ripple isnt even a cryptocurrency fucktard. its not decentralized.

>Literally DYOR. Also get off biz and go to cryptocurreny on reddit for guides on how to DYOR.
|Where's the guide?>

Nice gains.

double dumbass

Gotta restrain from selling low.
Don't sell low. It won't go any lower. We're on support line.
REQ can't dip.
If you sell now, you gonna fomo back in soon

hello .27 my old friend

Trying to have iron hands but some days are hard.