Fuck Games Workshop

dubs picks which artwork I cut out first

post GW stuff you've destroyed out of spite

Melt it all down.

Cut out your own entrails

try cutting out an artery.

Autism made flesh

I think you should stop cutting Ritalin out of your diet.

my entrails are natural, not artwork. I am sorry for your surgeries and psychological projection problems.

>Spend money on over priced plastic and books
>Breaks it
>That will show 'em

IF you really want to hurt them just play other games and get your (imaginary) friends to play them too.

Nobody has rolled dubs yet, nothing is cut.

Can you not see the problem with what you are doing?
GW really don't care.

Cut off your testicles

why don't you just cut it out

if dubs op donates the book to a thrift store

Just give it away.

if dubs buy another gw book and burn it also reported for underage

I'm guessing you are upset because tau got nerfed.

I am sorry for your projection problems

I don't care about GW. I am doing this thing.

Again, my testicles are not artwork, they are supremely natural. Follow the rules, degenerate scum.

Make paper cranes out of the pages instead.

You should buy $3000 of more GW stuff and break it, that will totally show them and not support them whilst you waste you're own money.

I wanted to see Veeky Forums response.

Cut off your balls. That way you can still masturbate, but you won't be able to reproduce.

check'd

I don't do origami. I'm building some

I'm not giving Games Workshop any more money, but I will destroy this thing, making a collectors edition more rare, which doesn't support them at all. You win, what page do you want me to cut out? I'm going to make a collage with it.

>33
>inb4 OP doesn't deliver as promised

Spill your blood on it, that'll ruin it good

>You need reading comprehension skills.

Fine, I will then. Look at me, I'm OP, a big cocksucking faggot. Fuck you sheep for serving your corporate masters.

You are a vagina and your thread is dildos. Masturbate all over it, then cut yourself so the blood and semen can be an homage to you as a failure of a human.

keke ^_^

Well aren't you the most enlightened motherfucker in the room.

Apparently I am, you goddamn retarded ape. I at least understand that GW is trying to fuck us all over.

cut your own dick

burned away the number

I'm sorry. I realize now that I'm just a tremendous faggot and that I bumped an actual thread off the board so I could make yet another pointless GW hate thread highlighting just how small my reality balls are.

I will now do the honorable thing and pay a neo nazi biker to beat me to death with a pillow case full of my own bad dragon toys.

Just fucking cut the book, dont even care about what if you want to do it.

>im mad about memes

thanks for the bump.

>Company tries to make money
>"They're trying to fuck us all over, stop being sheep and burn all of your stuff"
here's an Idea, if you don't want your GW stuff anymore, sell it on ebay so that you can make some money back from it. How's that sound? Throwing a shit fit and breaking all your toys because you don't like the direction a company is taking makes YOU look like a retarded ape and calling other people stupid when they call you out on it doesn't help.

I am enjoying triggering you about it so much that this was all worth it.

This bitch is getting cut tonight. I wanted to see if you wanted to play.

woooooooooooow.

Stop shitting up the thread you retard. I'm sending a message to all of the GW employees that browse this board. They need to understand that their fan base hates their new shit.

I'm not the one triggered here, but whatever, enjoy burning and cutting up the stuff you payed good money for because of petty, childish reasoning.

This is happening right now.

Forgot to put your trip back on faggot. Are you seriously such a little attention seeking bitch that you were bumping your own thread anonymously?

>I'm the one shitting up the thread
>The thread that was shit to begin with
>with my logic and reason

Fine, I will fucking enjoy it. Roll dubs and you get to choose what page I will fucking ENJOY destroying.

Page 7 of the store copy.

If Dubs cut your dick off

Why are you even asking? Just cut up the whole book if you want to destroy it. You're just asking to get meme responses with this.

forgot pic

As you read this, I'm dissecting the cover off with a razor knife. I might use it to hold some other sheaves.

The page in your life that details your crippling autism.

Sure are a lot of fags in this thread.

skinned it

You still seem to think you're upsetting people. What you don't realize is that nobody fucking cares.

Welcome to capitalism, that book is your personal property, GW already has their money, and you're the only one who stands to lose from it's destruction.

52 replies from 18 people is "nobody fucking cares" these days?

kthxbai.

It's more that we all think you're just kind of pathetic. CWC used to pull a lot of replies too.

I don't know or care what you are talking about.

I ripped out some pages.

Because I find it amusing to watch you have a mental breakdown over a book. Also I'm on my lunch break so shitposting is on the menu for the next five minutes or so.

k, cool story bro

I'll cut some more later.

Nobody will ever care about your medical opinions.

cum on it

Oh boy, plastic toy company drives another youth to early grave.

Rolling for this. Cum on a big tittied elf.

I'm just cutting up the book because I hate it and knew it would get an amusing reaction from the sperglords here. It has! Ta!

Shut up and cum on the book you fucking nigger.