Bitcoin Fork Tomorrow

SO why aren't you buying into BTC during this dip when there's going to be a segwitx2 fork tomorrow and you essentially gain money out of thin air?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Coinigy/status/945749915543789568
discord.gg/vNGsENy
reddit.com/r/SegWit2xReload/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's a shitcoin.
It's not the original cancelled/postponed fork from last month. They're using the name to trick ppl like you. You should be in alts right now.

twitter.com/Coinigy/status/945749915543789568

anyone else in on zcl (and its potential fork) thanks to a kind whale user from last night?

If the fork is successful then BTC will lose value, if not then the fork will lose. The market is already priced in and it's pretty clear how irrelevant it is

I actually just dropped my xrp for btc and then it rose again..lol just trying to decide to bite the small bullet or wait until tomorrow for possible gains.

Where could I even sell the fork? I'm on binance but they dont support trading it

These fucking newfag pseudo intellectual brainlets think that because this is clearly a shit fork, that it is worthless

News flash, the fucking normies don't give a fuck, this is the segwit 2x fork, and btc is going to pump. Did you not see what happened with bitcoin gold? A clearly shit fork...

I have gained more in alts than I could from this shit fork in theory. I'm not even thinking about it.

so what time will i receive my forky bux you think? if it's at midnight i'll be happy.
Also Bitcoin isn't pumping and the graphs on binance dont show much buying activity.

light up lambo

Look at how the market is responding to this fork. No one gives a shit. Ppl gave a shit about BTG... this is different. We have BTC fork saturation now

I am down to 1600 out of my 1800 investment because I'm normie trash; heard about btc and shit years ago but postponed investing until lately. I plan on putting a total of 2500 into it and if I can't make profit I'm out.
I'm sitting at roughly
500usd of btc
500 usd of eth
and am trying to decide whether to trade them in for more xrp. This fork is a factor.
I'm at a loss for both with these damn dips happening seemingly randomly.

exactly, bitcoin isn't pumpnig because no one cares. If you want more detail, then look it up online. Can't find any info? It's because it's not a worthy fork.

light up lambo

godspeed user
Light up, Lamboroni

NOt a fucking clue user-chan

dude you're in for a rough ride. Do more research before. For real, get off Veeky Forums and go to reddit. You are getting tossed around here and are being taken advantage of and you don't know it. I'm telling you this as a favor

Great Crypto Pump Group! One Starts tomorrow: discord.gg/vNGsENy

yeah the pink wojack and pajeet jokes are funny but I'm really losing the game here.
Any specific reddit boards to check out?

shill somewhere else

Literally escaped from the special class to post this. Could not be more of a brain dead "buy my cheap ripoff coin" retard
Enjoy being Rogers bitch

For real start at r/cryptocurrency
Much friendlier vibe people are more likely to help. You need to decide if you are a trader or an investor. Learn how they are different and stick to your path. If you are going to trade, you have a lot to learn before you can expect to make money. First goal is to not lose money. I advise you to invest

lol... you'll find less of these idiots on reddit

light up lambo

wtf is WAVES doing

lol i love normies getting fucked, but joking aside, you only lose when you sell... "random" dips are normal, and you should never panic sell, just hold those two, and invest the rest on something you think will go up (no trading as the other user said)

making waves retard

light up lambo

You lost 200 bucks mate, calm down. Do you have any experience watching/caring about markets or are you really new to the concepts of investing?

Let's figure out some things that you don't know, but should know, so you can fill in some blanks and understand how all of this works if you're feeling nervous.

>not lose money; welp time to start over
heres to hodling them @300 ltc bags too

I will check it out

yeah I'm not even sure what theyre on about
the hodl meme israel huh

Glad to see people helping each other out on here :). I never understood why it doesn’t happen more since it’s a small community - we should help each other get rich not try to shill worthless bags onto people

what time is it done
need to get my alts bck

experience? Nope.
I've been saving up my capital to buy an apartment complex or duplex because my state has low priced housing but im only at 20k liquid cash and am sick of not making money off of it.

So; here's what I don't know; why do the graphs on binance and gdax show higher sell walls than buy walls but the price keeps going up? am I just shit at reading it?

We've all been there. Help is hard to find sometimes

the help is appreciated too user. Maybe I should leave the percentages alone and hodl until I can REALLY grasp whats going on here. I'm playing with fire too much

light up lambo

Dude for real.... forget about that. That's trading shit. You need to invest.
I advise you take your budget, split it into even chunks, buy the same amount every week regardless of price. Do not look at the chart more than once a day.
Look into XLM as a possible investment opportunity (opinion)

light up lambo

light up lambo

Buy the same amount of one coin or many?
I'll ignore the FOMO buying and the Trading for sure I've been burnt by both; and have plugged all my numbers in and have been checking it more than quarter hourly.
I'll stop all that; and just buy the dips avoiding the obvious shill coins like bzc.

Thank you for the advice. Losing money sucks lol

I'm confused about this whole fork thing? So Binance is giving one B2X per each BTC? That means if I have 0.5 BTC then I suddenly have 0.5 BTC and 0.5 B2X, right? And if so then this is really just free money, right??

losing money does suck.
Do not spread yourself too thinkly or else large % gains will result in minimal actual gains.
I advise you look into Stellar, NEO, ICX, to name a few

You will see other coins rise, and not yours. You need to have done enough research into your choice to believe that it too will rise. Jumping onto something that's already gone up will result in you losing money very likely.

Yes, that's correct. The value of the forked coin will be way less than BTC though. This is not the official Segwit2x for from november. This is a shitcoin

I'd also recommend focusing on investing for now, 20k is a really good amount of savings. Invest whatever you feel comfortable with in btc/eth (reliable coins) - these are safe picks to buy and hold, and then gamble $500 on altcoins after you've been able to win at some virtual plays that you haven't put money into.

Getting 50% gains in a year is fucking unbelievable in old stock market terms, this coin market is shady, volatile and breaking all the rules and regulations which is really upsetting the powers that shouldn't be.

I could go on for days but the picture I'm trying to paint is that this is something unlike anything the modern financial system has ever seen. You don't get coin style mooning without considerable risk. Gamble small and save your money

Free money is still free money, also do other exchanges like Bittrex do the same thing as Binance, in terms of giving a 1 to 1?

NEO seems solid as all hell. The others I havent checked but I screencapped this thread to check them out

>come on Veeky Forums expecting to be ignored
>receive many helps

Wow you guys really showed me the board isnt just the bzc dude posting nudes and FOMO FUD shills. Brings a tear to my eye. We're all gonna make it bros.

1:1 is what you get... not all exchanges will list the forked coin

I am, although my ZCL portfolio is small as fuck.

forgot to say yeah 50% gains is insanely high vs stocks hence why I'm here. I want to be a part of JUST'ing the banks that have ruled us for hundreds of years now. I support the crypto uprising. Viva La Raza (viva la resistance*, apparently Raza is a mexican pride thing, woops)

good luck my man

>99
light up lambo

Hey asswipe. check the fork's reddit page to see how it's a scam. Get fucked
reddit.com/r/SegWit2xReload/

See you on the moon :) we're all gonna make it

Hey grandpa, bitcoin is dead

Scam fork: reddit.com/r/SegWit2xReload/

light up lambo

Whales made a 9/11 tribune. Respect.

light up lambo

/pol/ here, 350z

Let's do it

light up lambo

Waves has a fork, but only available if you have it in some wallet.

light up lambo