/cyoag/ - CYOA General

SDA x Tok edition
Previous Thread: Archive and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tripfag genocide cyoa when

When did this one come out? never seen it before.

Anyone got a combat waifu CYOA?

Depends on what you would consider "waifu". What are you looking to get out of it exactly?

You realize that pushing this gay fantasy of yours is just gonna solidify my presence here, right?

I mean, not that I blame you. This is my general, after all.

Secret box!

>this gay fantasy of yours
Not me but, traps are not gay and your the trapiest trap of them all. So I think it's safe to say its a heterosexual fantasy.

Not soon enough

I feel conflicted on one hand hand Tok is being a gigantic flaming attention whore and a sore loser but on the other hand this is by far the best companion.

Traps are only gay if they fuck men.

Wait I've resolved the conflict. I shall shamelessly Make a Gabu build and then marry Satania to live out my shipping fantasy. The verdict is that this companion is a good thing.

Meany.

Jerk.

Speaking off... XCOM CYOA when?

We had one. I don't have it though, sorry.

Looks like were off to a good start already

I'd appreciate it if you brought something that isn't bullshit to these discussions. I mean, everything I'm saying is genuine, but all you do for a defensive posture is spew /d/ shit or make up some stupid shit to justify your shortcomings.

We all know you openly admit to being terrible at these things. We could make these more civil and constructive, but your personality simply just doesn't allow for it. Thus, I will continue to condemn you for being an autistic manifestation of the lowest common denominator.

OP was asking for it. I delivered.

You know, we'd totally buy that you weren't totally tsundere for Tok if you stopped replying to him.

But you don't.

So we constantly fantasize about you two fondling each other.

Maybe I should make a SDA x Tok CYOA? Has this been your master plan all along? You really want this CYOA don't you?

Nah, if you want to pin this on something, pin it on sadism.

You know how I am with autists. Just be thankful the majority of you remain anonymous.

By all means, feel free to waste your time on more pointless junk nobody care about. At least, nobody who matters.

ETA on your next cyoa?

Yes. Please. I want this so badly. My wretched heart would have an orgasm.

>Just be thankful the majority of you remain anonymous.

Wow. Is that like, an internet threat, or are you saying you don't have the choice of being anonymous as well?

Some time next month. I've had a fever for the past week so things have slowed, but progress is still good. Did lots of the reorganizing this weekend that I said I'd do.

I imagine I'm going to have to do a "closed testing" phase for this, since balancing this shit is probably going to need lots of in-depth feedback. By that, I mean I'm probably gonna release a beta version like I did for Battlemage, but I expect this beta process to take much longer.

It's hard to name your buttslaves when they're mostly anonymous.

Name:Gabriel

Girl

Pettanko
Small
Androgynous
Tiny
Pale
Skinny
Sensual
White

f/f
Excited
Super Rich

Fuck that shit it's too much work.

Highschool
Girls and Tomboys
Paragon of Hope
Combat Training
Wizardry
Talent Development

Takana

Traditional Mana
Spiral Power

Expansion Pack
Supernatural Gene Splice
Youthbending

All the Elemental/Energy/Force Magic
Effect Tool/Weapon/Armor
Summon Clone
Summon Divine/Demon
Technomancy
Slow & Spur Time
Instant Transmission
Stasis
Timeline Branch Sounding

No, I'd rather take one of the Companions!
-Takana

Custom
-I'll just do what I want.

Fucking do it.

I'd rather your mutual tantrums just end, but if you two refuse to be civil, getting content out if it is the least bad option.

That would be hilarious. I support this.

Oh hey it's Best Girl Mina I'll go ahead and pick he-
>Fetishes: Merging, almost-nudity, various transformations, hypnosis, casual hedonism, unbirth, breast expansion, asset theft, and consensual soft vore

Yes, it is hard to name the anonymous.

Hilarious, how? Like, is this supposed to make me shitpost less? Or is this just a product of your hopelessness of the situation?

I've done my job, all I'm doing now is beating the dead horse cause it's more fun than you give it credit for.

>"Ah, this reminds me of a short, flatie, lesbian shitposter covered in welding dust I once knew and blessed with the toppest of bantz..."
Should I know who this is?

Did we? I don't recall ever seeing it.

user, you baka, you forgot to save the version that has the points reduced to 190!

You're starting to sound annoyed. Angry even. Why else would you bother to respond.

I want this even more now. If Tok is smart, he will do it.

Gross.

I've been posting all thread and the tail end of last. After all, I've been summoned here.

I don't care if he does it or not, it's not gonna stop me, you know. If you like me that much, then by all means, encourage him. It's just gonna help solidify my presence here.

Hilarious why? Well, you're clearly infatuated with the bugger.

It also seems to push your buttons. So why not? Good short-lived entertainment.

>It's just gonna help solidify my presence here.

And solidify his own. So not much to boast about, really. You're as much a part of him as he's a part of you.

See >And solidify his own
His own at being a terrible author, actually. How much do you wanna bet that it's just gonna be another copy-paste of his previous CYOAs?

I don't reply at him explicitly to drive him away, you know. I reply to him to get him to really understand how shit of an author he is, and I'm happy that it's manifesting itself into the form of a CYOA now. I hope you're prepared to welcome the amount of shit this will bring to the thread, cause I'm ready.

>Or is this just a product of your hopelessness of the situation?
You are both going to shitpost aggressively at one another and neither is going to be the first to back down because of your mutual massive egos. There is no point in asking or hoping for you to be reasonable. At least the content might have a decent joke.

Athletic, equal height. Fair skin. Small breasts so they don't get in the way. Compact in the other places too.
Not sure hair style's a genetic thing, but long and straight looks nice and can be tied up when needed.
Blonde hair is best.
Sweet face a cute.
Bloodthirsty is a necessary one for the job. Easygoing pairs nicely with that, and with my personality. Smug and thick-skinned are handy for the sake of being good company too, and collected goes with those and with easygoing. Tomboy is cute and Charismatic is handy.

Logistics and leadership are important abilities that I lack. Strategy and Tactics go well with that too. Some of the others, like the science and engineering course is pretty basic so she won't surpass me anyway. Diplomacy and politics seems worth her while though; goes well with leadership and strat/tact. Both spacecraft training ones giver her a more specialized role besides leadership, and that on top of the free courses should be more than good enough.

I'll leave this decision to her.

Heavy weapon and explosives. (3750)
Slap an advanced scope on it too (350/4100)

Power armor's gotta be worth it for the small increase in price. (2500/6600)
Autodoc should always be a given, so should CBRN and Faraday and Hazmat and shield, honestly. (4500/11100) That armor's gotta be good, I don't want her dying.

Uniform's free, everyone needs both casual and formalwear. The other, I guess, will be the bikini. Beaches are nice.

Gonna take the frigate. (7500/18600) Gives us a personal base to do whatever we need to.

A dozen army troopers for ground service and a dozen ECN crewmen to man the ship. The soldiers work on the ship too, mind, but it's a secondary role like the crewmen only join combat as a secondary role.

Both of the redacted. And planetary assault and I dunno what else, leave that for later I guess.

tl;dr it's a product of your hopelessness

Let this thing manifest, then. I want to see the autism it will bring.

Geez quit with all the drama and post cyoas.

Like half the characters are (vaguely) based on real CYOAAs (for a certain definition).
c'est moi

Just give up user. And block them both.
There's no point in bothering with either of them outside of checking out new content. And hardly even that for Tok.

Did you ever finish the bully cyoa? I've been gone like two months

Why save a knee jerk poorly thought out shit version?

Gaaaaaaaay.

Tok, may I request that you please not post your fake mystery box with my CYOA? Thank you.

Oh, SDA. As much as I am fond of your work, you could definitely use a healthy dose of humility.

It's incredibly wrong and fucked up that you have Rosanon's name on this.

Mead, Champagne, and Root beer.
With Cham as a companion.
I'll be like a Rich Gunvolt.

Just make a separate mystery box that's basically the player's rape slave.

Or Just Champagne and root beer. Set for life so I could be a NEET for life.

>sake, root beer, jack daniels
>Lear for companion
I wanted to keep it mostly mundane, but I fucking love going fast so much.

I'd be way too likeable if I were.

>tfw you make a male build without breaking any rules

Hetero always wins

why do people place tok and SDA together like they are similar? they really aren't. they aren't similar in how they act and they aren't similar in their cyoas or quality thereof.
tok has like 3 decent cyoas, where the rest of his are all shit. he also deliberately makes shitpost cyoas just to piss everyone off. SDA's cyoas, if they haven't been hugely popular are at least decent.
i'm not sure why everyone considers SDA a shitposter anyway, every time i see them post it just seems like they act like a normal /cyoag/ poster except they namefag. i'm going to assume they are a shitposter and i just haven't seen the worst of it, but i don't think they compare to tok. tok shitposts constantly and as hard as he can to piss people and other authors off. he also for some reason seems to believe that the more annoyed and pissed off everyone is at him, the better an author he is. he also seems to think he's some kind of amazing defiant person for not listening when others tell him to not be so autistic. SDA doesn't come close to the amount of autism tok has.

>SDA doesn't come close to the amount of autism tok has.
And both are as but ants when compared to you.

I'll take whiskey, brandey, and gin.

Sake and Champagne, thats a good fellow. Mead too just for my companion:

Red, because Holo is goddess tier waifu.

350 is too much. 190 is too little. 250 is probably the right spot.

>i'm not sure why everyone considers SDA a shitposter anyway
I appreciate the defence man, but you're way ahead of yourself here.

>sda
>they
>tok
>he
What did user mean by this?

>Red, because Holo is goddess tier waifu.
I picked cham, because he's a fellow man of culture as well, so we could totally be bros.

Because they get on like oil and water, not because of their individual merits. I'm gonna go ahead and say that SDA tends towards the moral high ground, because you don't see his name on fake mystery boxes for others' works. Plus, he's pioneered and given plenty to the community, most notably a high standard for visual appeal in CYOA's.

Not that Tok's contributions are nonexistent (although they are scant). He's become a rallying point for erotic-themed CYOA's and the like, which has helped compartmentalize the culture between boards.

they meant that SDA is a trap and tok is a neckbearded man. both are meant for each other.

it means you skim through anf misreading because the "they" refers to something else.

>finish this after working on it for several hours
>will never post the build because it asked so many questions I ended up filling 6 pages single space with text

Still wonderful CYOA but impossible to post builds for.

>What is pastebin

>Tok actually felt so left out he made a fake mystery box
That's... sad. And really fucking funny. God you're pathetic, Tok.

Zodiac has the most combat capable waifus, but this should fit the bill.

The author of knightbros is working on another too! This one is my favorite. Diyar is best girl.

ah so it's like when people ship two characters who clearly hate eachother for some reason? like draco malfoy and harry potter? i've never understood this kind of shipping

hatefucking

youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE

Takana is Japanese for mustard greens. it looks similar to cabbage. Also delicious for cooking.

>Symbiote:
Scorn
>Abilities:
Resistant (both)
Tendrils
Regeneration
>Companions:
Sidekick
Reporter
#1 Fan
>Drawbacks:
Nemesis

Half the lesbians I know have dicks, and I know many.

>Cabbage
Gross.

And you can have dick in the CYOA. What's the problem?

you must eat your greens, user. its rich in vit a, C and K.

Pretty sure people just enjoy a sort of tsundere romance despite the trope's basis in actual disdain, which is far more common. It gets people riled up to be so closely associated with someone they don't get along well with