South Korean Exchanges No Longer Listing New Coins

SK exchanges (Bithumb, Coinone) will not add new coins until further notice. Pretty bad news for ICX. newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck, just sold 100k

people holding this should be aware at least. not saying you should sell, but it does directly affect ICX holders thinking this is going on a SK exchange anytime soon.

>To put this into perspective, the Korean exchange association has taken it upon themselves to introduce regulation.

yes, your point?

Buy payfair if you're down because of icon, I'm only spoon-feeding you guys this one time because I genuinely feel bad for icon bag holders.

2017/12/15

TWO fucking weeks ago, and it still went to 7 dollars.

ICX is gonna be the biggest coin of 2018, buy in now at the dip, or not.

Either way those of us HODLING will have lambo money by EOY 2018.

You could take a risk and sell for 4.50 where it is at now and pray that it doesn't suddenly go back up, or you can buy in now and join us in Lamboland by being patient.

Ha.

Buy the FUD kiddos!

yeah....that doesn't really change the fact. say it with me

NO NEW COINS BEING ADDED TO SOUTH KOREAN EXCHANGES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

I think it will remain stagnant until the second week of January or so.

Notice in crypto terms means one week basically

sorry, yall got pajeet'd, the pump was xmas, you're all sooooo late :(

This was already known. They will add ICX ince the exchanges are able to add more.

yes, the point is no one knows how long it will be. look at china, we're still waiting and its been months.

i'm holding until january 24

why is there such confidence that this coin is going to be big?

It's a SK coin, they're going to add it

>newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/

nigga, that news way before coin unlock. u try to fud. no worry.

based on whitepaper, the fact that they have a working product and their partnerships in korea

Once Again. The question is WHEN. If this regulation drags on (as usual in politics) then how long will we all have to wait? People bought into this coin late because they thought ICX would list on Coinone immediately. Now the date is one gigantic question mark. These are just the facts that are being presented to us.

sir, i highly advise you to take english lessons.

>Backed by Billion dollar company.(Dayli Financial Grouo)
>Has an actual working product.
>Parent company OWNS one of the largest exchanges in Korea.
>Partnerships in place with banks etc.
>The ucoin vending machines are already in actual universities.

And yet Korea is in the process of regulation. Banks no longer able to offer Vritual Accounts, No new listings, etc. These are just the facts. These are literally things you can look up and find out yourself.

Don't know when, don't really care

Find! you're a HODLer. Great! This thread was created to give insight to people. People need facts. People blindly following the herd is never a good idea so spreading useful information is no harm.

That they can decide themselves whether they add new coins or not. ICX is a partner of Coinone, I don't really see any reason why wouldn't they list ICX.

It's been posted a thousand times

Whatever you say shill, you’re still not getting my bags.