Who here getting JUSTed right now?

Who here getting JUSTed right now?

Not me I'm all in on Bounty WEEEEEEEE

Not really, desu.

im all in on Payfair (PFR). hadnt even noticed.

>he didnt go all in salt as soon as he saw the tweet

>Try to buy the dip
>It keeps dipping

24/7

Im getting justed rn. Bought $150 worth of dgb, hopefully it'll go up in 2018

verge cucked my shit

Who getting just'd here without actually getting just'd?

I'm up 270% this month, but holy fucking shit am I sick of looking at charts all day long.

My brain feels about as overused as it does during exam times

>try to sell before it dips
>it rises past your selling point right away

JUST

>270% in one month

I am. So I turned everything down and just chilling on biz/ to not feel lonely in my misery.
I actually believe that bitcoin going down is good for alts in general and I'm all invested in alts and not in bitcoin, but this time it might take longer than a day to recover my gains.

Really, only newfags should be. Literally every single coin has gone up exponentially since last month so everyone should still be in the green.

I'm still in the green but it's getting thinner all day. That hurts desu
I'm all in alts though so the bleeding started really 16h ago.
It will recover but today I'm not look8ng at my Delta or Binance or any of the exchanges.

I remortgaged my house and bought in at 19K because John McAfee said it would go up to 1 million.

Try your luck in the pump/dump group, we got like 25k members in the past 2 days. discord . gg/f6Hr9

I'm all in SALT and comfy af

Things Fall Apart

Better pump hard pajeet because people are dumping stacks upon stacks under 14K right now.

And then they come back dude

Me. I buy the stupidest coins that go nowhere but down since I am a brainlet oh God please end me now.

Just hodl to 2021, maybe sell a coin and buy a carvan.

maybe he started last week?

I'm in need of a sauce on pic.

80% in Bounty0x and SALT. Today has been my best day yet

XLM is just fucking my shit up. I aint selling tho

I just found out that the coin that I bought because it was cheap ( no research at all, no work, no nothing) is having their app released on IOS tomorrow- Dent.
It's very cheap and its on Kucoin.
I'm not shilling DYOR but drop a couple of bucks on it.