>Death Guard codex
>Epub
mega.nz/#!9hkg0LgL!_Y53qiTD0VDA641V4NBQtnZ8hTGLA_VE-CkTPh9YQzE
>PDF
mega.nz/#!p0tzAIya!DEVmw60_jOLXCdvWqoKBDx8_BW-wxbV6KD4CpB5WbvY

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifkFsKTBZnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to cast Smite on Carnac every time he appears

Guess I'll ask here since the old thread is dying

First for chaos isn't the greatest threat

Looking more at the blight haulers I don't know if they're really worth it. They're so damn expensive.

Can someone sell me on them?

Well you fucked up so I guess it is

Good job idiot, you played yourself

Admech transports when?

What role would my old metal Bile best fit in?

And any sugestion of making him fit in visually? I do have a spare plague knife if i want to swap his pimp stick.

I like the idea of him having a wasting illness rather than the common corpse-bloat.

You don't, they are either included in the army file or they are not, no separate date files for them.

DJ Khaled doesn't insult others. Bless up

Probably Cyraxus.

>‘He knew so much,’ she went on. ‘He knew things even my adepts don’t. There’s a blind and mutilated sorcerer down in the gaols calling himself Iskandar Khayon, and others, and they’re all in agreement to a startling degree. They’re telling us all we could ever wish to know, these people, because they aren’t afraid of anything any more. They’re telling us of the Crimson Path. They’re telling us of the Great Rift. They’re telling us things that weren’t possible before are possible now, and it’s becoming hard not to believe them.’

>‘They’re lying.’

>‘No, chancellor. They’re not. Why would they?’ She pressed her palms together. ‘Every war we’ve ever fought, every crusade we’ve ever launched, every Black Crusade we’ve ever fended off, it’s all been leading up to this. Ask your Custodian friends– they know it too. That’s why they’re paralysed by doubt. They know things we’ve forgotten. It all rests on this moment. Our decisions now can damn us.’

-Emperor's Legion

Iskandor Khayon name dropped. YEAAAAH. Anyways, It's only now that the Imperium and its High Lords have realised that Abaddon's Black Crusade didn't really fail. They were all a part of one single plan to create.....the Crimson Path aka the Great Rift.

Girlyman punished and fired a few High Lords for failing to realize this horrible truth until it was too late. But is it fair of him to have done so?

It's them, Land raiders or Hellbrutes for long'ish ranged AT.

Always.

In regards to the Haruspex sucking, I'd like to point out that a squad of terminators is 192 points (with no upgrades n such), and only gets 5 attacks at 3.

On the battlescribe page perhaps? Try fakebook battlescribe page

Here are the stats on Haruspex killyness. For each kill it makes a single additional attack at WS4+ with S14 AP-3 Dd6. This is completely fucking worthless, because the extra damage is wasted on hordes, and it doesn't kill enough of anything beefy enough to make the claw attacks worthwhile.

It does this while costing 280 fucking points.

so never

I painted a thing today. It turned out better than expected.

What are you all working on Veeky Forums???

Actually, it is. It's number one on that lift (Tyranids number 4).

Also don't forget what was said in this months WD. Far above, mofo, far above!

>T7 W8 3+/5++/5+++ with no degradation
>M10" with no penalty to shooting
>give cover to infantry
>-1to hit in CC so can tarpit like a motherfucker
>in units of 3 hit on 3+
>one of only 2 units in codex to have a multimelta

It's not really fair to punish your underlings for a retcon, no.

Fuck of carnac, nobody likes your BL fanfiction

Chart-user, where's the primaris mathhammer?

Trying to summon the energy to pick up my army from the club so I can go work on it, but I'm busy being angry at low quality /40kg/ threads

Probably just gonna clean up some poxwalkers.

Keep faith, the Motive Force will deliver it eventually
But seriously probably 2018, mostly depends on then the Tau dex drops

They are a seperate detachment type if you downloaded the normal 8th ed roster, its called something like "Astartes FW" or some shit

It's the same price as a Dreadnought with the same Toughness, Wounds and Save, but has 10" movement, 5++, Disgustingly Resilient, buffs the armour saves of friendlies around it, doesn't suffer the penalty to move and shoot heavy weapons and goes up to BS 3+ in a group of 3, and debuffs the hit rolls of enemies in melee. I'd say it's a very usable unit.

But I like it though.

If they were better at their job they would have retconned themselves to be aware of the retcon's coming after the fact. If you ever are caught by a retcon, you have to at least retcon the blame to someone else.

>angry at low quality /40kg/ threads

Wait... They aren't always low quality?

Not in this codex, so 5-10 years if you're lucky

Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

Let's purge this ADB shite out of you. Rolling for Purge Soul.

Should I get Death Guard? Some of the models suck ass, but others are amazing. They seem fun to paint.

But I already have chaos...

Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

Rolling for leadership roll off. First dice is mine, second is Carnac's. Anyone know Carnac's leadership?

Or you could counter-retcon Abaddon died at the siege of terra, trampled by an elephant that escaped from a rich noble's menagerie during the bombardment.

What Tau subfaction do people run most?
Whatever? Random? Default (T'au)?
Aside from the grey Sept that is

>It's carnac episode again
NEVER FORGET

Are you fucking retarded.

5 Terminators get 11 melee attacks, after making 20 Stormbolter shots, after teleporting directly where they need to be on the battlefield, and have 2+/5++ and are still significantly cheaper than the Haruspex.

I found it. Thank you

Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

No. Infernal gaze this time.
Guessing probably something like 6 or 7.

If he's still playing Chaos then he's immune to moral.

Trust me.

Suddenly had that deja vu feeling when looking at the catalog and clicking into this thread.

Anyway, I've been thinking about getting these guys for a bit now. What do you guys think? Are they worth it? Or just get more guardsmen?

sure man, death guard and night lords super friends are real fun to play right now.

I mostly play Custodes/SoS and Imperial Fists.

How would you feel with these as my Objective Markers? I had some of these dudes lying around and wanted to put them to good use.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifkFsKTBZnE

TITAN KILLER

No worries, annoyed me too that it wasnt included in the list, as some other armies dont have FW specific detachments.

Because it's cute, what more reason do you need?

Rolled 6, 6, 2 = 14 (3d6)

Alright, mortal wounds on 4+s

Purge Soul rolls one dice and adds it to leadership score. If the caster's total is higher the target suffers mortal wounds equal to the difference.
Assuming that he has the same LD as a Cultist Champion that would be LD6+1 vs LD7+4. That's 4 mortal wounds. Not bad.

But Abaddon would just retcon himself to have an escape hatch he used right before the elephant got to him. Now if you retconned the elephant to have a lascannon, you might solve the problem.

>So we were hardly defenceless, but neither were we facing normal foes. The madness within the citizenry spread quickly, fuelled by starvation and loss of belief. Reports of daemonic incursions erupted with staggering frequency, and our resident inquisitors were soon run ragged trying to eradicate them all. The failure of the Astronomican meant that the steady run of cargo ships, already interrupted by our defence arrangements, dried up completely. It had long been a maxim that the loss of three meals was enough to send a man feral. For our already starving population, cowed by disease and the incessant whispers of spirits in the night, it didn’t take that much. And, above all, two words were on all our lips, never uttered but always there– The Despoiler.

If the Imperium hides the truth about Chaos, then how come the masses of the Imperium know who Abaddon is and what he represents?

Well it's been over a year since the big dip and the decline just keeps increasing.

Repeating the Riptide comment
0.83 wounds against a Land Speeder average, for the bargain cost of 340 pts.

Only 409 pts/wound!

Probably the "wispers of spirits" mentioned right in that paragraph.

I retcon that an elephant can fit through any gap which can fit its beak. Now if chases him down the escape hatch.

They said the Despoiler, not his actual name, his origin, or his goals.
>"the incessant whispers of spirits in the night"
Guess what they were whispering.

Either the Imperium is kinda incompetent, or they've been slowly retconning away just how much the Imperium works to hide the existence of Chaos.

Shit, anyone remember the Rogue Trader fluff where Space Marines who fought Chaos were brainwashed to forget it afterwards, even though that makes zero sense at all?

How can it be better then?
I've only been here since the start of the year pls no bully

Why would daemons whisper Abaddon's name at random people. Makes no sense, dawg.

They look cooler than your average guardsman so pick them
>MFW kasrkin become the new plastic cadians shock troopers kit
Please GW make it happen

They really got nerfed hard.

You'd either get him, or at the very least force him to have to seduce the elephant to survive. Either one is technically a victory.

6 mortal wounds total, think that's enough?

It's not as bad right now as it was at the lowest point. We've risen back up slightly from the deepest and most shameful depths.

t. guy who spends way too much fucking time in these threads.

Abbadon is Abbadon's name.
The Despoiler is a title and a promise of what is to come.

since the weekend only about 1/8th of the content has been content, the rest just increasingly retarded "memes".

The elephant eats his arms and an antique grandfather clock.

Sure, he can get new replacement augmetic arms but now he spent most of the siege of terra being chased through the sewers by an elephant, and now every time he hears ticking he knows the elephant is near...

r8

I thought Ezekyle was his name.

>unbound army
Not legal/10

I know....

Did you forget about Predators?

No weapon loadaout
Screenshoot instead or a text export.
Screenshot is of the unit index not the army sheet.
0/10

>Ezekyle Abbadon
>Ezekyle = Ezekiel
>Ezekiel is a Hebrew name
>Abbadon is a Hebrew name
>Abbadon's counterpart in Sigmar, Archaon, has a jewish mother
Makes you thinkerino

How would you run them? A group of 3 costs 450 ish points which seems like a lot compared to the fire power they put out.

>hey this guy is coming to fuck you and everything up in the name of chaos, so be spooked
This is Chaos we're talking about.

I think you should add some color on the shoulders and hip parts. Looks very dull right now.

Then walk your plague marines up to tanks.

>Abaddon has been pursued for ten thousand years by a ticking elephant

I want this to be real

That doesn't make sense. Archaon's mother was a fishwife. Jews don't live in coastal cities.

New York is coastal friend

Archaon's mother's last name is Rothschild.

>Custodes have unease relations with the Grey Knights because they are jealous of the Grey Knights closeness with the Emperor and their status as the Emperor's greatest creation

Hilarious.

Dumb question. Can I give my Skitarii Vanguard Alpha a Taser Goad and a Radium Carbine, or do I HAVE to buy him a pistol?

Bananas BTFO

Emperor didn't create them.
Good try though.

What do the rules say?

You can but good luck modeling that into him.

So I'm a Dark Angels player, and my usual opponent plays Guillimarines, (now) Morty Guard, and Grey knights.

I got fucked 4/5 times fighting girlyman since my knights couldn't lock him in combat.

Now he has another primarch, is there anyway not to get fucked by him too?

No. Morty and DG is the hard counter to any elite CC army including DA. Prepare to be assraped.

Yes, he did. The novels says so and their own codex. They are called the Emperor's Last Gift.

Here is the Emperor's words about the creation of the Grey Knights.

>One unbreakable shield against the coming darkness, One last blade, forged in defiance of fate.

>Let them be my legacy to the galaxy I conquered, and my final gift to the species I failed.’

It says I may give him a Taser Goad/powersword/arc maul, and I may give him a pistol instead of the Carbine.

Melee and pistols are separate options, you don't have to buy both of them together.

GKs
>Purging daemons and sending daemon primarchs back on their ass
>Secret base
>Order draws back to Malcador the Pimpilite

Custards
>Do nothing
>Couldn't beat primarchs when they were mortal
>No secret base, function as Emps vanity project and gossiping tool

Hm... makes ya think don't it

Not hard there is already a one handed radium in every kit.

Is there any reason them Custodes wouldn't be primaris compatible? It's just three extra implanted organs and you can upgrade an existing marine.

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT

IIRC there's also a loose carbine in there as well.