Reminder this is what crypto prices will look like after some time...

Reminder this is what crypto prices will look like after some time. Not that bullshit that shows some bubble with the current graph edited to resemble it.

Crypto is the only way to send money online. Any other way isn't truly sending money but sending a copy of the money.

>>Crypto is the only way to send money online. Any other way isn't truly sending money but sending a copy of the money.?

Serious question. so the fuck what? What real world problems has crypto solved that a basic credit card company/bank have done before.

Everything in that graph was a ground breaking tech, all cryptos do is replace credit/debit cards, in which the fees are not even that bad?

The point is that to "send money online" DOGE would be more than enough.

We don't need the 95% of the cryptocurrencies market cap.

Crypto sends your money abroad near instantly without massive fees, cuts the banks as middle men meaning u have more purchase power, there is an ICO right now called telcoin that wants to allow Unbanked Africans and asians to send money, Western Union has ridiculous fees and most people use mobile companies wich also charge ridiculous fees with telcoin you would pay a quarter of that fee and would have ur money instantly. Remittances are a 500b industry.
Ripple is being adopted by institutions to safely transact money, smart contracts can be used to facilitate contracts that would be expensive to enforce, a smart contract where 2 people share profits works automatically and will always honor the agreement unlike when you join a venture with someone and he doesn’t honor it so you have to go through an expensive and time consuming process to receive ur cut.
Oracles, stinky linkies in the future might be relevant as oracles are important for smart contracts to function And expand the things they can do. (Look it up yourself too long to explain)
Ethereum hosts dapps within its blockchain allowing them to interact with other dapps within the blockchain and making transactions cheap and secure again removing the middle man, musicians could sell their music directly to consumers and cut the middle man, etc

>that dip in TV

You're thinking too inside the box. Try again lol, I'll let you guys know when you get the right answer but good info isn't free.

are you saying there will be many more moon missions to come?

1. The practical advantages of crypto ARE pretty big. You can transfer money anywhere around the world to anybody, for practically free and practically instantly (XLM at least can). Paypal etc don't work between individuals and have massive fees in the order of several %. Banks take several fucking days, and that's what you'll have to use if you wanna send somebody in Mongolia money
2. The philosophic advantages are even bigger. Crypto lets you actually own your money AND be able to use it digitally. Can't have both with cash or banks.

Thanks user, I lived in SE asia for a year in 2001 and never had any problems finding an atm, fees where not to bad, sure they could be improved upon. This imo is the best answer, cryptocurrencies serve a role, with Remittances being a 500b industry, wouldn't the efficiency of crypto lessen the value of the industry due to decreased fees?

Western union has a 8.63 billion market cap atm,

Paypal is instant and doesnt cost 40 Dollars and is already working

See , boomer tard

It's smart contracts that are the big thing, not just transferring money. In other words, buy NEO while you can.

what are you fucking $80? We are creating out own wealth now, gtfo

Care to expand on that? Cryptos with smart contracts aren't really viable as de facto currencies because having Turing compatibility makes them too unreliable to store value on. I guess they can be pretty useful for something like small-time trading or maybe betting, but they'll never be THE world-wide currency and value transfer vehicles

1. It's not free. Becuase it's the wild west with cry-$ handling fees like pushing it through blocks or exchanging into other types makes it a hassle to manage

2.The rise of malicious miners and state control master chains doesn't bode well for the future of cry-baby-currency

3. The market is saturated with gamblers looking to scare the market. There are torrents of shills paid to hype crypto in order to keep the market extremely volatile and bet on the futures.

>What real world problems has crypto solved that a basic credit card company/bank have done before.
global consensus and the ability to send money to anyone without a third party.

>ability to send money to anyone without a third party
nodes, wallets, exchanges, etc. are all third party

Stellar solves pretty much all of those problems. Crypto isn't the problem, it's the implementation - mainly BTC.

To add to what others have said, it doesn't require permission. If you're Julian Assange and want to get a donation, and the banks and paypal cut you off, what do you do?

They're decentralized, idiot. You're not depending on anybody except nodes supporting the neutral network. It's much like sending data through the internet to somebody - you can go all technical and say that ISPs and the network are the third party, but in practice you're transferring data between two parties and the third party has no power over it, other than passively supporting it.

Wakey wakey money snakey

Feel free to make fun, but you'll be FOMOing in in a couple of months at 5x the price

The exchanges, blockstream isnt centralized though. So your missing out purchase power

>They're decentralized
that means nothing moron. your bullshit dodging doesn't extinguish the need for managing services associated. nothing is free especially when shut-ins like you are willing to pay through the nose to get in on some that crypto-fantasy-action

I know a pretty high ranking exec at Western Union, she told me that they're actually running blockchain tech right now. I'm not sure what way its implemented in but, even fucking WESTERN UNION is using the underlying tech which is blockchain. There are no fucking brakes on this train.

I saw that. I didn't see your counter Argument though

So are they speculating on their tech?

There are decentralized exchanges and more to come. FairX is gonna be the biggest - fiat-backed exchange with banks as gateways running on XLM. And who gives a shit about BTC or blockstream?

> your missing out
My missing out?

See above, boomer. Decentralized exchanges are a thing. A 0.05% fiat-to-crypto fee is nothing compared to Paypal

It was in the post, retard

If theyre was noone who keeps track of the prices and who owns what the bubble would have already popped
Ponzi schemes have to be carefully managed you know

>If theyre was noone
Yeah, I'm done talking to you, brainlet

>Decentralized exchanges are a thing
only for people who have a fetish for saying decentralized. If fees for transaction services (i.e. turning it into real money) are not stable they can get out of hand (i.e. btc)

>Being an Grammar nazi

>only for people who have a fetish for saying decentralized.
That's what you were just calling for? I said it exists and will get more popular and this is your counter argument?
>If fees for transaction services (i.e. turning it into real money) are not stable
They are stable already. With decentralized exchanges and bank support they'll be even more so
>they can get out of hand (i.e. btc)
What does BTC have to do with fiat-crypto fees?

>being a literal brainlet

Wow, I wonder how the stocks of companies behind those technologies have played out, they are surely worth millions of dollars per stock, right?

Disregarding currency for a moment, dApps (decentralized apps) are the future with 100% certainty:

For those who aren't familiar with how current online apps work, you basically have these dedicated roles:
- dev ops
- sys admins
- tech support
- back-end engineer
- server hardware engineer

These roles create/maintain function of these apps. Now are you ready to see the dedicated roles for a dApp? Here it is:
- dApp developer

That's it. 4 roles condensed into fucking one.

Yea, it's really NEETs driving this headed for a trillion dollar market. How fuckin dumb are you?
Nevermind, you literally don't understand anything that's going on. Sucks to be such a brainlet, I'd help you out, but you seem like a real dickhead, so gfys

*5 into 1

Doesnt make any sense and Has nothing to do with the topic

Found another brainlet.

Good argument, user.

Insulting people doesnt give more weight to your Arguments or gives you any Arguments at all

>Crypto is the only way to send money online. Any other way isn't truly sending money but sending a copy of the money.

This is like saying that only cash transactions are real transactions, since banks also just send a copy of the money. Nonetheless, 99.9% of people have a bank account and use it for payments.

So the future are Apps that are developed by one person, because Apps get better with lesser developers

Gtfo

Those are roles not individual persons, brainlet.

It was a hyperbole, but it's true that outside of crypto only cash transactions are actual p2p transfer of value

The shittiness of bank transfers was also pointed out. Jesus, read the thread before acting all smart

the problem is that you don't know which coin will make it.
in this graph are not the companies that failed.

There arent any companies at all

PayPal is garbage and cucks retail companies

Yes, it's the adoption of technology. Who would have guessed. Increasing adoption does not equal higher price though. So what's the point of this argument?

In each of this tech markets companies have failed terribly, some made a fortune - Bitcoin is not a company, and not a technology either. If you want to argue about Blockchain, well, there have been better approaches than the one of Bitcoin by now.

How does the graph show Crypto is not in a bubble? Because the internet had great adoption in the early 2000s, the infamous "DotCom Bubble" didn't happen alongside with it?

What does OP want to tell me, I don't see his point.

And theres no 40 dollar fees

So you're saying crypto won't burst like a bubble but will just kinda stop gaining so much like the stock market right?
t. brainlet

name one authority, state force, or anything damn near powerful enough that can truly endorse any of those anonymous IOUs. Careful what you say there. The game Monopoly is sold all over the world, you could literally trade the fake money in those games well into the trillions, but not one financial institution will trade a £ for any of it. If you can manage to cash out before everyone realizes that there is more to fiat money than getting others to play pretend, more power to you! But until then you and your trillion NEET broker friends can keep guessing what is you're actually doing.

>being this retarded.
The point was, that NEETs aren't driving the market. They can't drive a market. They have no money. Only big money moves markets at this level.

There is no real market, moron. Every intermediary involved in cryptocurrencies has either filed for bankruptcy or is operating on borrowed money. Markets establish credit, having lots of crypto coins doesn't establish anything except hype from other morons.

>banks closed on sunday
>wait three days for transfer
>lol dmv shuts down your account. nothing personal goy.
Are you 12?

Ok, cool. Enjoy being poor.

Because smart contracts let you build services where the contract controls the assets and currencies involved. It's a programmable money system. They're pretty game changing user.

>They have no money.
That's why we got in at the ground floor.

>reducing to boomer bubble talk
You'll always be poor, friendo. You have no vision and are making excuses for staying out. You'll keep saying it's a bubble when all money transfer happens on the blockchain