What are some reasons we need these here?

What are some reasons we need these here?

Hard mode: do not mention pajeet

to get a sense of the demographic that mainly uses Veeky Forums

to locate SHILLS

ease of communication between vastly different (barter) cultures, which goes both ways.

Mods keep deleting flag related threads.

Maybe next time just make this the official "Veeky Forums meta thread" that was approved by hiro.

to feel more connect with our own country
>I need my other AusFags to shitpost with

Everyone on this board spends money.
some small, some large.
There are countries that are known for scamming, spamming and stealing your money. Cultures are different. Dont believe me, compare a ghetto school to a rich school.

Remember the Nigerian price??? Turns out CIA and FBI have a specific unit for watching Nigerian scamming rings

We don't. It will just lead to dumbarse discrimination
>Some debate is happening
>Indian BTFOs an American
>HURR POO IN LOO DUB CONFIRMS

Perhaps we could have permanent IDs though.

To have a sense of superioritity when I reply to non USA flags

each country has a different affinity towards certain coins.
laws, regulations, taxes, trading trends work differently from country to country.
flags can give biz a better view of the overall picture.

permanent IDs? WORST FUCKING IDEA EVER. GTFO and go to reddit you pajeet scum bitch

>Perhaps we could have permanent IDs though.
you have to go back

>what are proxies

this. End of the discussion. Does anyone need any more reasons?

>>Indian BTFOs an American
i bet a trillion dollars this wont ever happen

Damn, you failed hard mode

most free/pajeet proxies are blocked, and pajeets don't have the money for a good vpn or something. And even if someone is using a fake flag, it's much, MUCH easier to figure out, by asking country specific things or something the like. In case you shouldn't notice right away...

kek. My true colors are showing

NO FLAGS.

shilling is pretty easy to spot right now. pajeet using proxies would make it harder.

also we’ve all been to /pol/. flags were the death of that board.

fuckin this, feels enough like /pol around here as it is

To show that crypto is a decentralized, cross-border, global project that will unite the world

>permanent IDs

flags make the board suffering for a number of countries, and with the level of /pol/ infestation that Veeky Forums has right now it would be nearly as bad as it was there.

fuck you. This is /pol/chan

unite the world huh?
>NICE SHITCOIN SVEN, NOW GO TAKE SOME NIGGER DICK UP THE ASS
>WANT SOME FRIES WITH THOSE TAXES, AMERIFAT?
>*indian says literally anything* POO IN LOO

So that we get an idea of how business is done elsewhere (taxes, tariffs, real estate, government subsidaries, government restrictions)

In my opinion having flags would spark more business conversation besides just crypto. If i see an italian flag i might ask how a U.S. citizen like myself start some sort of buisness in italy.

I think it'll benefit the board in a way

the cons is that you will probably get a /pol/ style shit post "hhurr duurr leaf" "huurr duurr shitposting australian" which in itself is shitposting imo

Just split it into Veeky Forums and /crypto/ and put flags on the crypto board

this could work too but Veeky Forums would die hard. Veeky Forums was slow before crypto but you argue it was better info.

on the other hand, flags would mean that non pajeets wont be called pajeets, it will probably lessen the amount of bullying on suspicion of people being indian, which would outweigh the increase in bullying in actual indians.

hmm interesting theory

I say India should take one for the team in this case.

THIS EXACTLY

this desu

This is why

There are pajeets living in the US, Europe and everywhere.

We could solve part of the problem but not the entire problem.

>we can't fix it 100%
oh, well, then let's better do nothing about it...

>/pol/ infestation
>implying commenting on race wasn't normal for Veeky Forums since it's inception

go back 2 reddit nigger

besides, having a proper flag with some retard shilling his bags is still easily recognized, just like now. And on the other side: having an actual indian chad, that does not just shill his bags, might be a nice surprise.

because this is a board about MONEY and people in shitty third world countries will waste more time shilling/scamming/pumping complete shit for pennies, ruining it for everyone else.

flags aren't even the real solution, it's ip range bans and 24h+ cross-thread IDs so individuals can block posters that spam shit all over.

the mods are doing nothing but wasting their time trying to police this shithole of a board when their work can be cut down to 10% if they banned most of the third world. and you can be sure chinkmoot isn't making any ad revenue from third world posters, cpm is essentially zero for that worthless traffic.

fuck you and fuck your country, (((without flags)))

Guys.. VPN, flags don't help your stupidity

To make fun of eachother's coin prediction by using their nationality.

I was on old Veeky Forums and it was never this prevalent
see? I guess im a jew now guys

whatever you fucking retards

easy solution, ban every country outside of the green.

>because this is a board about MONEY and people in shitty third world countries will waste more time shilling/scamming/pumping complete shit for pennies, ruining it for everyone else.

A million times this. We're here trying to make money and you have all these streetshitters making worthless threads and worthless spam posts for 8 FUCKING CENTS. Why can't they go spam some Indian forum? BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY.

BUSINESS AND FINANCE NOT SHITCOINS AND SAVING MONEY FOR A TOILET.

>southamerican with 300 dollars on crypto
no bully pls

because some indian posting from the us isn't the problem, in the same way some normal guy who moved to india would have the same incentive as any pajeet to spam for pennies because the cost-benefit is the same when your cost of living is effectively zero.

everyone here is trying to make money, but what good is a board when you can't discuss anything meaningful because you can't hear over the thousands of third world shits screaming at the top of their lungs about worthless pink sheet cryptos.

its impossible to mix wealthy people with worthless people and have a meaningful discussion about money or investing because the goals are so different.

THIS

Can we honestly just ban all the non-green countries from the internet as a whole?

They can have their own separate internet that doesn't interact with us civilized folk.

the map was really just a prop, nobody in the americas really causes problems on Veeky Forums

pajeets have got to go though

This too

should just go from D to E, need a bigger buffer zone for the east

permanent ids would prevent repeat scammers. That is what you wanted right?

>pajeet scum bitch
Thanks for proving my point.

Detecting an American is very easy. None of them can think critically.

Critical thinking would be using a toilet instead of the street

you dont even need permanent IDs, just cross thread IDs that last for 24h or even a week, the idea is to let the users moderate for themselves if the mods don't want to pick up the slack. and without large range bans the mods have an impossible job.

Shills come from every culture.

This is Veeky Forums, you're supposed to connect with people who have the same shitcoins not the same geographical location.

Scams come from everywhere.
>who is bernie madoff

blanket statement about 300,000,000 people.
>Think critically

>Shills come from every culture.
yeah keep telling yourself that ranjeet

Atleast the money stays in the US economy. If im going to get scammed, use the money to buy shit here. Also there is a higher chance i will get it back if it gets stolen domestically

what could permanent IDs do, if threads last like an hour?
what you gonna do? an excel with every single pajeet ID, and blacklist them?

i would

>Shills come from every culture.
this is true. See Verge. Nobody said burgers would come off scott free :)

There is no reason whatsoever. Most people here appreciate the anonymity. Considering that nearly all post are about crypto...crypto being a decentralized anonymous technology, it makes sense that those attributes remain on boards like as well. If you want to know where someone is from in order to stereotype what their motive might be, go make your own board. Turning biz into a high school clique with 1 sided discussions takes away its value.

completely wrong, though, the worthless third-worlders have something to gain shilling low-cap shit because they have basically zero money to invest so it doesn't matter how low volume anything is. meanwhile no self-respecting first worlder is going to waste time with such shit, and so this place gets crowded over with people who provide literally zero value trying to gather scraps.

no its to let browsers filter entire posters/ips when they see them posting the same kind of third world shit so they don't have to see it everywhere else.

a blanked out ip would work very well too, so just *.tx.comcast.net or something.

yeah, and i bet we'll have a daily sticky with the blacklist there
i can already imagine it
"Do not trust these IDs"
Cmon man

sounds good to me

think about how much better this place would be if that was the case, you could even have an extension that auto-adds IDs when it comes across a post that gets filtered, etc

the possibilities are endless when you give the USERS the power to do the job that the mods should already be doing.

>in order to stereotype
>implying stereotypes are created out of nothing

really? and yet i still see 50 bazingacoin threads a day?

i cant belive people are taking this seriously.
Imagine now, we have segregated pajeets, even better, we have restricted them the acces to the board.
What you gonna do now? Buy whatever the shit somebody else is telling you to buy?
Are pajeets the only reason pink wojacks are half the posts here?
People are still going to shill their shitcoins, and while you dont do your research, you are still gonna fall.

what are you even talking about?

culling the third world removes a huge amount of noise and means it's a lot easier to have an actual real conversation. of course they'll still be shitposting and shilling, its fucking Veeky Forums, but they'll be a lot less, and there's literally NO DOWNSIDE.

Does anyone write protocol in here? How many pro and contra arguments do we have so far? I counted 50 pro, and like 2 contra.

>Some debate is happening
>Indian BTFOs an American
>HURR POO IN LOO DUB CONFIRMS
flags will actually curb this in time.
without flags, every scammer from any continent will be labeled a pajeet regardless.
true pajeets will stop shilling because of flags.
non pajeets will realize its not just india being pajeets.

>Imagine now, we have segregated pajeets, even better, we have restricted them the acces to the board.
sounds excellent
mods get on this right now

youre not going to get a good representation from threads like these, the mods have all the info already, with ip location data and banned users/deleted posts.

implying that this board is infested with right wing facists trying to censor differing opinions under the guise of poor me, my message board has a some posts that I don't like. This board is capitalism at its best and worst. Get over or go somewhere else.

how many btc are you paid per post?

I am from 3rd world and I am agree on this.

anonymity is fine if the mods are doing their job, but capitalism still requires borders, and the amount of worthless noise on here should make it perfectly obvious why.

wow, i must be putting out some good content for someone to assume i'm being paid for it.

how many Reichmarks are you being paid for your fascist propaganda?

>good content
it seems you're unqualified to discuss this topic then. the whole issue stems from the fact that these third world posters most certainly do not bring good content

Fuck pajeet, way to prove ops point. Poo in the loo and leave kthx