One of these nights boys

how is Veeky Forums coping with the market crater tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14711363
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sittin comfty in fiat, waiting to buy the bottom

Don't look at scary things.
Do you look under your bed at night?

When do you estimate the bottom arrives? Last time this happened it was about four hours or so after it hit this low.

Cozy as I watch my BTC short gains keep going up.

feeling very good sir
many deals for you my friend

Don't really care, got something going in about 10 hours. You can join us if you want: discord.gg/f6Hr9

I'm playing this one conservatively and waiting for multiple confirmation signals before I buy. I know I won't buy at the absolute bottom, but I'll have a better shot that it truly is a reversal and not just a bounce on the way down.

okay sir thank you sir

BTC crashes are the best time to swing trade, Easy 3-5% gains add up.

I saw it coming, sold out to tether then rode eth down. Currently all in on ADA since this will easily break $1(I fucking hope).

Saw some news about Korea banning a lot of crypto stuff and hard regulating the rest. Seeing how ADA is a love child of Japan I'm betting on them.

going to buy more icx

I BUY THE DIP AND IT KEEPS DIPPING

I've been in fiat since the first signs of crash before christmas, missed some waves but feeling pretty comfy because of that
see you at the bottom

Is Bittrex supporting Segwit2x or not

They were originally going to during the November fork but now they're silent for no reason at all.

I HODL ADA like BTC except that i know it isn't a dinosaur.

Who else is /comfy/ nocoiner mining for pink wojacks?

looks like its at the bottom already, its been stable for some time now.

thatd be nice

already lost $2300 of my total portfolio value fuck

>tfw

Same. I wouldn’t mind a generous user to join tho seeing as I spent Christmas broke as hell microwaving a shitty dinner for myself, I missed one earlier by a minute.

I panicked and tethered out. Hopefully it drops further and I can buy back, but all the coins I just abandoned look like they're about to climb. Feels bad.

drank some gfuel, now im cracked out, feelin pretty good even though im down thousands right now lol fuggggg it WOOO BABY CHEA

Spare a coin anyone?

my ETH didn't go down much I'm not too triggered

Am triggered that Gatehub won't verify my fucking phone number though I just wanna buy in to that ripple meme ffs

Bitcoin in a mexican standoff right now. All the buyers want on for under 14K and all the sellers want off for over 14K

tethering out is way too late right now. tethering should have been done right as everything started cratering.

What crater?

new money doesn't give a fuck and will pile in and drive the price up roflmao

rode XRB up halfway then swapped to /fiat/

loling right now waiting for bottom

IT'S NOT OVER YET GUYS
IF YOU LOOK AT THE LAST 10 MINUTES ONLY THE TREND IS SLIGHTLY UPWARDS.

>tfw went all in at 16k
>tfw it was just a bull trap

[people wanting off this ride intensifies]

>going all in ever

If you have more than 5% of tour portfolio in anything, where it's memecoins or stocks in a particular sector, you're fucking disabled. Diversify you utter twat

>he diversifies
stay poor
even mark cuban says diversification is for idiots.

who gives a fuck what mark cuban says. diversifying in crypto is an amazing idea. you have 1 major hold that you hedge against, like in bitcoin or ethereum, then you have the rest of your portfolio in good alts like SALT, BNB, and NAV.

>entire thread full of people that go all in losing their minds as their entire portfolio loses 20% valuation over night

>I lost barely anything off my ETH and minor alt coins

>gained 8k valuation on my entire stock portfolio

Stay poor. I hope enigma crashes just for you and puts you in a fucking box where downies like you belong.

also
>LISTENING TO SHILLS AT FUCKING ALL

also this

just sucks holding decent stacks of ETH/ICX/BNB/SALT/NAV and still being down. its only about 5% 24h change but the portfolio value decrease is 15%.

>who gives a fuck what a billionaire says in regards to making money
the literal state of biz

Diversification is only good if you're making millions of dollars. If you're not, go big or go home faggot.

muh diversification enjoy making 10% of what i make in a year LOL

>"I-I'm richer than you by gambling and ignoring 1000s of years of financial history ! honest!!!!!"

I bet your wife is hotter than mine too right? Give it up child

.. straight to the moon?

Like i said enjoy your meaningless gains. Playing safe in something so volatile makes you an idiot.

so im guessing youre all in on enigma shitcoin? why not all in on SALT, BNB, or NAV if youre so smart?

watch for the downtrend and sell off if youre up. buy back in when it reverses off the bottom. have a bigger stack of whatever shitcoin. repeat

>he's so fucking disabled he can't even read that i didn't diversify in to other crypto, but actual stocks

You shouldn't be investing money in anything when you didn't even pass year 4 english with this level of reading comprehension holy fucking shit

>he invests in stocks
enjoy your crash in 2018

By voting on this very important topic strawpoll.me/14711363

Enjoy your shitcoin crash while you're asleep in 4 days

to which the entire market will recover 10x in jan/feb, i'm not worried. Enjoy your 0.7% gains in a year

I'm just amazed that this pajeet-tier shit still exists on biz zzzzz

crypto is your first and -only- experience with investing, isn't it? It really, REALLY shows.

sitting comfy in tether and waiting to buy back in when its all over

this is a scam

>implying my shift to crypo investing means i've never invested in stocks

stay poor faggot, the whole country will shift and you'll be stuck in your worthless stock game

Yes, the entire country will shift away from thousands of multi billion dollar corporations backed by the entire workforce of the entire country providing litterally every service and every product you have ever or will ever buy, over to some memecoins that are used for trading virtual kittens, buying drugs and fencing money out of China.

Exactly this. Just waiting. Entirely indifferent.

I lost 40k imaginary internet money today. give a fcuk about it

>implying crypto wont be bigger than every industry combined

just stopped looking at the market

Who gives a fuck what Mark Cuban thinks? He got rich from selling a domain name.

>niche finance services becoming larger than food production, housing markets, auto companies, defence spending, other luxuries and everything else ever combined

So is the point you go "I was only pretending to be retarded hehe le trolled!"? Already got my Lambo off the Afghanistan campaign lul

he is right you know, we out here hustling making stacks fast. No one has time for .4% gain in a year. Fuck that bull shit, waste of my time, couldn't pay me to do that.

O wait sorry, it's 2 percent? kek

lmfao. I got in at 8k and sold at 20k. so fucking happy these sleepless nights are done for me and I can just fucking relax.

>implying it wont be intertwined with all of those and disrupt them, thus ending up larger than all of them in the process

Your own stupidity will be your downfall.

Call me from your box in 5 years I'll give you a hot meal and let you sit in my lambo for 10 minutes

Cozy AF with my 1k stack of ICX, 2.5k LINK and a little bit of BNB and KCS to boot. Wish I could buy some ETH NEO GAS and XRB to add to my collection. But thats just how shes goes sometimes m8s.

Deal

only if you suck my cock after

if you sold your ICX at 9 and bought back at $3 tonight you would've mad some actual cash but you had to le hodl

nty pajeet

if you do this kind of thing you are a pajeet and also retarded, i bought at $2.11 and $3 already faglord i havent lost a dime.

Is LTC even worth it?

crash over?

lol i'm probably more white than you'll ever be, faggot.

>wants a dude to suck his cock
>calls people faggot

these this new board called lgbt you should check it out, its ok to be gay senpai - no one cares once you're out of highschool and out of the closet :)

how does tether work? is it actually a safe haven for crashes?

ok niggerfaggot welcome to Veeky Forums normie stockboy enjoy your soy meals

same way I always do. charts + vidya + shitposting

it just works brah and yes it is a safe haven dont listen to the scared notethers

wow, youre a tryhard retard. did u get triggered or something?

stay poor

stress now rich life later