>/5eg/ Alternate Trove:
dnd.rem.uz/5e D&D Books/

>5etools:
astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>Resources Pastebin:
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Tomb of Annihilation leaks album
imgur.com/a/iglMj

>Tomb of Annihilation complete official art dump (pdf)
mega.nz/#!JyB0zbhI!UqyuEBdi65FfAWpQYJU8htDvJ8XE4wy_vpLOBQEZXc4

>Tortle Package (pdf)
mega.nz/#!Kgw10Qha!DvWcsgAyGdNFtspYAUNWNCCPrzALIWY36ES9UXWCXRI

>Previous thread:
Players:
>What's the greatest piece of loot you've ever obtained?
Dungeon Masters:
>What's the greatest piece of loot you've ever given out?

Other urls found in this thread:

extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=268363#
extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=268363
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me about how you made your world map

Is Chad Todd Howard?

What happened to the mega link to the pdfs?

Wizards took it down

Reposting for new thread

One of the main reasons people are turned off from 5e is what they feel is lack of customization, because there's a lack of options and a lack of opportunities to take them. Would you say that this feeling is justified? What choices are there to be made in the way of customization, assuming you're playing RAW?

I've not DMed much, so the best piece of loot I've ever given out is probably the floating shield I gave to the TWF barbarian. It's turned him into a tanky little bastard.

As for received, that's a toughie. I wish I had been one of the receivers of the Sun Sword in either CoS or OotA, but someone else got it both times. So I'd have to say, the piece of loot I had the most fun with was probably a charm of enlarge/reduce for my paladin from PotA.

>He old grizzled paladin
>Fuckin' fire cultists starting shit, think they can snipe down at party from atop their scaffolding
>Think again
>Grow to a dozen feet tall or so
>Scale the building, King Kong style
>Grab heavy crossbow using losers, literally chuck them into the fight
>Don't bother climbing down, just jump, massive weight shaking the ground on impact
>Squeeze into tower and do the same thing with their commander several minutes later

That was fun.

I'm usually on the Chad side of things I listen to stuff like queen when I build my worlds one of my favorite races in a scifi I made I came up with the idea for while listening to Made in Heaven

I once had a magic gem sitting in a chest full of coins. The chest had no traps, but the coins activated the gem when disturbed, which animated the lot of them and had them attack the party in the form of a coin dragon that had a loose change breath weapon. Had a good time with that one.

Anybody got other ideas for making treasure play hard to get?

Where can I look up info on Alchemy?

Also, are Backgrounds really needed? What if I forego them and just tell players to take two skill proficiencies and up to two tool proficiencies?

>>What's the greatest piece of loot you've ever given out?
Necklace of Prayer Beads. It's not gamebreaking but it has three Bless, two Cure Wounds lvl2/Lesser Restoration and one Greater Restoration.
Despite this, the cleric hardly ever uses it. It's free Bless and Cure Wounds as bonus actions. And it's hardly ever used.

Google image searched "fantasy world map" till I found one that spoke to me.

Made a "small continents" game on Civ V with a huge map setting, then tweaked it with a terrain builder mod

I worked on this for a while. How bad is it?

I ran the dwarf fortress worldbuilder

Let's talk about what Mearls is doing in the wake of the success of the charity donation price of The Tortle Package.

A charity auction of sorts. He will work with four winners to help make a custom subclass to their preference, input, and concept and provide them certification that they and they only can use it as Adventurers League Legal.

They'll realease the four for home use too.

This seems...odd. Interesting, but odd and flawed in execution by my observation. Thoughts?

Look up the relevant section more carefully, it explains how to do it a la carte.

Anyone have any feedback on running a Forge Cleric?

With Lego?

He also promised that whatever is requested, they would still be balanced against existing material
Take that as you wish tho

I feel very bad for the DM's of those players
I'm very glad I don't run AL and can just tell people like that to fuck off

What

It's gonna be shit. I don't even have to think about it, the four "winners" are going to come up with the absolute most dogshit garbage imaginable.

Maybe dogshit concepts, but with mearls at the heal the actual mechanics might almost be adequate.

I agree with the lack of customization when it comes to character building. Sure you can make them differently narratively speaking, but mechanically not so much.

If you have two clerics in your game for whatever reason, and they both took tempest; what's to sit them apart? Say one worshiped Talos, and the other worshiped Zeus.

That motherfucker can't even finish the psionic after all this time. How good you think a half-assed class made in a hurry can be?

Question why would it matter that they be different from each other based off a narrative difference?

Race and subrace
Feats
Background
Skill proficiencies
Spells they prepare
Approach to combat
Equipment

These are subclasses, you can't even come close to comparing it to a full class like the Mystic

This is a current list of every race in 5e, with the races with Darkvision highlighted in red.

What is your opinion of this design decision? Was/is this a conscious decision, or was this an accidental problem caused by no median between normal vision and darkvision?

I can agree with this. You can take any number of character concepts, and find a build to make it, and fluff it appropriately to run it in game. The problem comes in doing this multiple times, and you end up doing the same options / actions over and over. There's no variety in the actual play itself.

Well, that's the problem with that? Obi-Wan and Anakin are similar mechanically, but their personalities make all the difference.

Better than dndwiki, which is what we'd get otherwise.

I'm willing to be it was intentional, because torches are "unfun" to whiny players

extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=268363#

The shitty "Mearls will make a class for you (and only you)" reward is now $2500.

Interesting to note the $250 reward of "update any D&D monster from a previous edition then make it available for everyone."

>Auction
It's just the first four people to donate $2,500 to Extra Life under his donor account.
>They'll realease the four for home use too.
Nope. He never said that he would on his twitter when he came up with the idea and was asking for suggestions, and it's worded differently from a cheaper option to get a monster converted to 5e, - which does specifically state it would be uploaded to DMs Guild. Unless the four buyers actually upload their custom subclasses, they won't be widely available.

extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=268363

Anakin is an Oathbreaker Paladin, Obi Wan is a Devotion Paladin

Why are you so fixated with mechanical differences? Back in the day Fighters only got +1 attack and more HP every level

How many threads are you going to bitch about Darkvision in?

I didn't post in the previous thread?

>race and subrace
Minor effects generally
>feats
unless you're variant human or a fighter it's really hard to take more than one or two of these
>background
Mechanically very minor effects
>skill proficiencies
How many different skill checks do you regularly make?
>spells they prepare
ehhh. I'd say it's only interesting for spontaneous spellcasters, where they don't share the same pool of preparable spells.
>Approach to combat
That's not a mechanical difference
>Equipment
Only magical equipment is generally distinct enough, and how much you get of that is up to DM discretion

Reminder that the ToA still isn't as difficult as Acey could have made it if he were trying.

I like to use it as if it were peripheral vision, that only works as a perception check. Maybe if something in the dark moves in a way it's not supposed to, you'll see it with your passive perception. But you generally won't see anything out of place there.

So what you're after is a shit ton of options, where the game is building your character because if you pick the wrong ones you are useless.

I realize now that my original chart may have been a little biased, considering there's like 90 kinds of elf taking up real estate. Here's an updated chart, with only one subrace per race (Aasimar were listed twice due to the extreme difference between the DMG and the VGM versions)

I suppose mechanically speaking I meant more flavor that has some crunch behind it. Some of the older editions incorporated different abilities, spells, and boons on their clerics/paladins.

>it's really hard to take more than one or two of these
So Zeus takes one feat and Talos takes another.
They can pick to focus on wis, str, or dex. They can pick between preferring melee or range. Shielded or two-hander.

There's 22 races with no darkvision, and 18 races with darkvision. While the number of races with darkvision are outnumbered by the normal-seeing races, it's still a staggering number of races that can see in complete darkness.

Vision has disadvantage in dim light, and darkness is treated as dim light with darkvision, so you'll miss a lot because of the -5 passive perception.

>that can see in complete darkness.
Darkness becomes dim light, which still has penalties.

I am not gonna lie, this is pretty cool. Snowflakey, but cool.

But I hate Druids and love Barbarians so that's probably my bias.

First I started doodling some shapes while thinking about ancient landmasses and plate tectonics. Why are the mountains here instead of there? Because this is the way the plates are moving. What's up with this part of the landmass? Oh, plate tectonics also dragged that out of the ocean relatively recently. Why is it dry on this side of the mountain them instead of the other? Because it's on this side of the equator and the winds blowing in from the ocean cause a rain shadow over here. Why isn't this coastal region wet? Well, it kind of is, but nothing's been there for so long that nothing's going to grow; also, fucked up plague-thing carried by underground rivers.

Then I thought about why various races were here or there and what kept them apart instead of intermixing, conquering, and so on. Here's a massive river to separate the orcs and the humans, the crossing of which is just too great a barrier to effective warring, so they all squabble amongst each other instead. It'll also serve as the focal point for a natural disaster in the recent past of the setting's opening, a giant flood that wipes out all the build-up along the river, ridding it of entrenched positions and making crossing to either side possible. Where'd the flood come from? Glacial dam, no one does shit with those, they're awesome. Also, ELVES fucked it up for everyone.

Plate tectonics also came into play again for the dwarves, who used to live in a desert-ish region before the previously mentioned plagued waters forced them into the mountains, where snowmelt was plentiful. So they lived up there until the mountains got way too high, way too fast, and had to make shallow cave dwellings. Which then blew up when the flood breached the magma pockets they used to heat their homes and run their forges. Why'd the mountains get so high? Because that island to the east is screaming towards the coast on a suicide plate, crossing hundreds of miles in as many years.

Not particularly. I'm not actually the guy you're replying to. I prefer how 5e does character options to 3.5e, but that's mostly because I'm more into roleplay anyway. Not having a million trap options is better in that sense.

True, but some subclasses have it worse in that regard. Look at, say, assassin rogue. What are your real options there? One handed, spending a feat to get two handed, or crossbow, mostly. Can only really focus on Dex, and can't equip shields or anything.
Then again, it can be argued that that's a problem with certain subclasses and not with the game as a whole.

>mangroves on legend
>no mangroves on map
???

Druids can be pretty brutal.
>Thorn Whip
>Spike Growth
>Drag enemies

Each oath gets different spells for free, same for clerics along with paladins have different effects on their channel divinity.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear you like it. Anyway you think I could cut down on the snowflakey-ness?

Holy shit, that picture is great.
Crayons and MSPaint are the true marks of a true Commander of Creativity.

Then I threw that shit in GIMP, traced over it, made a bajillion layers, filled it in with some colored patterns, erased and redrew a thousand times, smudged and dodged and burned to get some blending and color variation, plopped in my major rivers and populated it with a bajillion cities.
and before i get another one of those >hurr those states / nations on the west are too square, that's an unrealistic border, we didn't get those until the arbitrary maps of the 1800s
it's literally the wild west over there and the territories are square specifically because someone said "fuck it, here's the border, and it goes 700 miles that way exactly", unlike the shit in the east which is where all the ancestral nations-cum-states are and their fucked up squiggly borders from the result of millennia of war
I've got like a shitload of intermediate maps.

I copied the color key from some actual biome maps, that's all. There's mangroves on that squiggly island in the southeast which is Gnome India + Halfling Mongolia

That I got to use, Ram Ring, knocked a hag out of a window and just fucking crushed the bitch when I followed
Probably not gonna get to use because the game's on its last legs, either a Dex manual or a Shield Guardian

Why's there no mediterranean-style coastal biome on the bottom of the shimmering wastes?

A +3 Rod of Lordly Might that turned into a ladder.
I dropped it for literally half of my combat rounds so I could grapple people, though.

what's a good ribbon-esque racial feature for a subrace that makes for natural tricksters,charlatans, smooth-talkers etc.?

The most recent land to be reclaimed from the ocean as the southern horn is uplifted thanks to tectonic activity. It (and the ocean floor to the south) has yet to grow anything because ancient artifices of the pre-apocalypse were located nearby and was (and is) continuing to do something which has a side effect of eradicating life.

Starting this Sunday, so excited!

They're white.

Neat
Sounds like you've got it planned out, you ever gonna run a campaign in the world?

Noice, commissioned or yourself?

>Setting up my first campaign, only ever been a player before now.
>See this.
>Realise how much shit I still have to do.

I'm gonna use this to try and learn how to worldbuild myself.
Got a lot of /wbg/ lurking to do.

Don't write yourself into a corner. The world can greatly change before your players get anywhere near certain parts of it. Don't feel you have to have every single tiny aspect nailed down.

You don't have to do all of that to run a good game.

Newfag user from the previous thread here desu. Rate this OC Homebrew Doughnut Steel concept.

Class: Alchemist of Transmutation (?)
Race: Human (?)
Background: Urchin (?)
Alignment: True Neutral
Sex: Male (?)
Height: Varies / Usually 5'10"
Weight: Varies / At least 200lbs (him being massively overweight isn't because he's a fatass or a ripped god)

user is an amnesiac but is aware of the fact that he has the ability to manipulate his body and possesses a basic understanding of alchemy. He can control the elements that compose his human body and is capable of reforging and moving around his cells. However, he can't use this ability freely. The use of his powers require a deep understanding of chemistry, biology, alchemy, and transmutation. Therefore, he decided to study alchemy and became an Alchemist of Transmutation. However, he has not had much time to study anything besides alchemy and as such, he lacks martial techniques and a repertoire of spells.

Unbeknownst to him until he reaches level 10, his life force gets sapped whenever he uses his powers. In other words, his maximum age decreases. Once his maximum age reaches his current age, he will die. However, upon reaching level 19 and achieving nigh mastery of his superhuman powers, dying will not be a pressing concern.

He wishes to tinker with his brain to undo his amnesia and discover his lost memories but can't bring himself to do so because of the risks.

His base stats are incredibly low. At level 1 user is barely stronger than your average villager.

Level 1:
-Can regulate blood flow to produce various effects
-Can clot his blood quickly to seal wounds
-Can make small changes to his facial appearance to make himself appear attractive

>2:
-Can make himself stronger and faster
-Highly resistant to poisons and diseases

>3:
-Can adapt to his environment

>5:
-Can coat his skin with tough carbon
-Can coat his fingertips and toes with sharp carbon and use them as weapons

>8:
-Completely immune to poisons and diseases
-Regeneration
-Can fine tune and enhance his 5 senses

>10:
-Can consume materials of poor to average quality and use them to produce various items and effects
-user's body is now a pseudo drug factory capable of producing various drugs and medicines
-Sex change unlocked

>12:
-Fast regeneration
-Hemomancy unlocked; can create and use edgy blood & bone weapons
-Human torch unlocked; can now spontaneously combust
-Can create inferior bootleg replications of techniques, skills, cantrips, and spells that he encounters

>14:
-Improved adaptation unlocked
-Can now adapt to magic
-Higher/more stat and skill buffs

>15:
-Highly resistant to curses
-Can erase his sense of pain
-Can instantly reattach removed limbs instead of regenerating

|-----|

>18:
-Can now consume high quality materials and use them to produce various items and effects
-No longer requires sustenance
-Upon being incapacitated or killed; he/she can roll for a chance of reviving with immunity to the enemy/damage type that incapacitated/killed him

|------------|

>19:
-Thought elevation unlocked (INT and WIS buff; all other abilities are also improved)
-Memories retrieved
-Can now use a wide variety of techniques, skills, cantrips, and spells
-Can emulate the power and radiance of the sun via nuclear fusion
-Can utilize the life force of his surroundings instead of his own to fuel his powers

|-----------------------------|

>20:
-Immortality Types 1 and 3 achieved (ageless and can regenerate from subatomic particles)
-?

>Doughnut Steel

Oh fucking christ, why
>10
>-sex change unlocked

double why

>Sex change unlocked
>he/she

Heh

Are there any re-uploads of any of the ToA Guild Adept PDFs?

I'm specifically trying to get a hold of Cellar of Death.

Meme way of saying "do not steal," I'm not sure where it originated, but you can find it often in the /aa2g/ community, and probably elsewhere.

Already am. It's a big open-ended campaign world and I haven't yet set the party on any particular path towards either of the "big plots"; I'm teasing a bunch of them and getting a feel for what the characters and players would like to be involved with, and then I'll start dropping the breadcrumbs.

So essentially there's multiple campaigns, and the PCs haven't yet selected one.

The biggest and most far-reaching is the big fucked up secret in that northwestern wasteland / desert, deep in the rumored ancestral homeland of the orcs (who are native americans). No non-orc has ever been there and returned, and even the orcs don't go to that central region. It's super spooky and ties in to just about every other plot thread, and is the source of another potential apocalypse.

Southwest of that are the Ezrans, led by a former general of the Egallian Secession (the civil war minus slavery). He fucked off near the end of the war and took all his men across the continent and founded a now-thriving settlement. He has some odd ideas about civic duty and the role of the state youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg, and his people (all of whom are soldiers) are experimenting with what is essentially psi-biomancy, with spooky results. Closely related to the Orc Secret plot.

Down in the western jungle are the remnants of the Dwarven Revolution, who fled their after their coup failed (due, in part, to the Ezrans, who they were allied with at the time). They found something in that jungle that's made them very difficult to remove, and it relates to the origin of the orcs. They've been building their strength back up, and whatever magic they've begun tapping into has vastly amplified their ability to fuck with the Dwarven nation and joint territories to the north.

Okay, since nobody will respond to it at face value, here goes.
>Unbeknownst to him until he reaches level 10, his life force gets sapped whenever he uses his powers. In other words, his maximum age decreases.
This is a very pointless, anime weakness as you have not indicated how much his lifespan is being reduced by per action and what his maximum lifespan is, so in the course of a campaign you're basically using this without consequence. Indicate what your current lifespan is, and the amount using an ability (which I presume will be psi points, since this looks way more suited for mystic than any other class) costs. For example, you could say you have a 90 year lifespan (pretty high but not unusual for a dnd human) and say that each psi point reduces your lifespan by two months (which gives you 540 psi points over the entirety of your campaign.)

>-Can regulate blood flow to produce various effects
depends on the effect i guess, but bestial form on the immortal mystic discipline could probably be reflavored for mosto f these.
>-Can clot his blood quickly to seal wounds
Psionic Healing should do fine.
>-Can make small changes to his facial appearance to make himself appear attractive
Just play a changeling and call yourself a human.
>-Can make himself stronger and faster
>-Highly resistant to poisons and diseases
>-Can adapt to his environment
Bestial form and psionic healing works fine

>-Can coat his skin with tough carbon
>-Can coat his fingertips and toes with sharp carbon and use them as weapons
Psionic weapon and Immortal type

>-Completely immune to poisons and diseases
scale this all the way back to a level 20 benefit.
>-Can fine tune and enhance his 5 senses
Bestial form.

>-Can consume materials of poor to average quality and use them to produce various items and effects
No.

There's something going on south of Varrone, the Dwarf nation. The government keeps sending expeditions down that way, unbeknownst to just about everyone. The whole desert is ostensibly the ancestral home of the Dwarves (before they were forced to flee into the mountains, an event which is not well-recorded in their history), but what they've found is completely at odds with what they know of their history. Related to the Orc Secret.

There's poison water everywhere in the western lands. It bubbles up out of wells and into caves and kills just about everyone who drinks it and comes down with "the Blight", though orcs and dwarves are somewhat resistant. It also gives rise to mutated creatures with absurd abilities, but only animal life; humanoids just die. The nature of the Blight is a great concern to most races, but Egallia is doing the bulk of the investigation. Closely related to the Orc Secret.

Up in the north, the Elves are sending expeditions into the frozen waste. They got buttfucked by the shattering of the glacial dam and resulting Deluge, but what just about no one knows is that it was caused by their own prodding. Whatever they were investigating before, they're continuing to look into. Tied in with what's going on with the Southern Dwarf plot.

Tesson is a Deluge-created island, and it's where the Egallian Secession ran after they failed. Egallia hasn't been able to give chase because they have some means of boiling the ocean, which everyone knows to be the work of something they looted from the old Dwarven mountainhome wrecked in the Deluge. Said looting is also responsible for the Egallian Civil War in the first place. Like the Dwarven Revolution, they've been rebuilding their strength.

And the island of Vhamsara is just chugging along, getting closer to the mainland with every passing year in a way that no scientist on either landmass can explain. That's pretty weird. Also tied in with the Elf and South Dwarf plots.

Drawthread, all the best art I've had comes from drawthreads

con't from >-user's body is now a pseudo drug factory capable of producing various drugs and medicines
You could use psionic restoration to reflavor this, plus immortal has a semi-regen through its temp hit points
>-Sex change unlocked
Just play a changeling and you can fuck whoever you want.

>-Hemomancy unlocked; can create and use edgy blood & bone weapons
Bestial Form has an ability that can do this, or psionic weapon.

>-Human torch unlocked; can now spontaneously combust
Mastery of fire
>-Can create inferior bootleg replications of techniques, skills, cantrips, and spells that he encounters
No.
>-Higher/more stat and skill buffs
You get ASIs so I hope you're fine with that.
>-Highly resistant to curses
Probably not going to be able to get this.
>-Can erase his sense of pain
Purely RP, that's fine.
>-Can instantly reattach removed limbs instead of regenerating
Unfortunately, this is something mystics can't do, and you'd need to get a very high level in a caster to get, so don't do this unless you're prepared to go a lot of levels into cleric or something for regenerate.
>-Can now consume high quality materials and use them to produce various items and effects
No.
>-No longer requires sustenance
Mystic level 20 gets this, or you can use I think Adaptive BOdy's focus.
>-Upon being incapacitated or killed; he/she can roll for a chance of reviving with immunity to the enemy/damage type that incapacitated/killed him
You can roll for a chance of reviving with level 20. The damage ammunity isn't happening.

>Everything level 19 and after
No.

All in all, you can get MOST of this with an Immortal Mystic with these disciplines
-Mastery of Fire
-Bestial Form
-Psionic Weapon
-Psionic Restoration
Will it be optimal or efficient? Most likely not, but most of it is surprisingly doable. It'll just take a very long while to get there.

>>-Completely immune to poisons and diseases
>scale this all the way back to a level 20 benefit.
What? Monks get this at level 10. Obviously it's too good to give at level 8 but as a level 20 ability it's pathetic.

My dm is using the variant encumbrance rules, where you can have your str x5 or you lose movement speed. It seems pretty silly to me, my 18 str mountain dwarf wearing plate (65lbs) and holding a maul (10lbs) only has 15 pounds of carry weight left for all the rest of his gear (javelins, rations, ball bearings, caltrops, etc) or his speed is brought down to 15 ft per turn. Does anyone have any experience with these rules? Seems pretty autistic to me, I prefer to just ignore carry weight.

>What? Monks get this at level 10. Obviously it's too good to give at level 8 but as a level 20 ability it's pathetic.
Yes but half of what this guy wants is going to require getting to level 20 in mystic anyway, so unless he wants to miss out on the chance to regenerate from a killing blow and the increased resilience (which seemed like an important point) he doesn't have the levels to multiclass.

I use that photoshop filter trick to randomly generate continents, then I decide where the hot/cold regions of the world are, then I build countries based off of the types of terrains those areas would have. I make names up on the spot.

I wasn't talking about multiclassing, I'm saying that if one class gets it at level 10 then obviously it's not strong enough to be a level 20 ability.

I will of course choose to be a were-swarm of quippers.

>I'm saying that if one class gets it at level 10 then obviously it's not strong enough to be a level 20 ability.
Not how it works. Scout Rangers get double attack at level 20, Fighters get it at level 5. Paladins get a touch action healing ability at level 1, tranquility monks get it at level 3. Full casters get spellcasting at 1, EK fighters and AT Rogues don't get it until 3. Barbarians get temporary resistance to slashing, piercing and bludgeoning damage at level 1, Samurai don't get it until 3. Rogues get expertise at 1, Bards get it at 3.
>but they also do other stuff
Yes and Mystic gets other stuff at level 20 too like having a chance of not fucking dying when they die.

Thanks for the advice user. I'll take a look at Immortal Mystic. I just really liked the idea of some mysterious freakshow homunculi dude with the ability to "evolve" and manipulate the elements. I just mashed up a bunch of abilities that pertained to my idea and arranged them somewhat randomly by level. I'm not really sure what's completely broken and what's not at the moment. Also I kind of meant for everything above level 15 to be only achievable through special conditions and DM approval. I had RP and flavor in mind when I wrote out 18-20.

By "maximum age" I meant lifespan. And sorry I forgot to flesh out the anime weakness after I split my post into 2.

From levels 1-10, lifespan loss is determined by a 1d6 per action. Rolling a 1 would cost user 0.1 years and rolling 6 would mean losing 0.6 years. From levels 10-20, lifespan loss will be determined by a 1d20 per action. 5 = 0.5, 20 = 2. I realize that this will probably get annoying very quickly.

>>-Can consume materials of poor to average quality and use them to produce various items and effects
>No.
>>-Can now consume high quality materials and use them to produce various items and effects
>No.
Too convenient/versatile?

>>-Can create inferior bootleg replications of techniques, skills, cantrips, and spells that he encounters
>No.
T-Thought so.

I'm pretty sure you can't pick "Swarm", "Giant" or "Dire" creatures unless I fucked that up. Giant and Dire creatures can be way too strong and it wouldn't make sense for someone to shapeshift into a swarm, imo.

you could make it strx10

>Too convenient/versatile?
In order to get this ability you'd need to multiclass in another class (Forge cleric or a full caster that can learn fabricate) in order to be able to use this ability, and a lot of what you want is concentrated on relatively high levels of Mystic. It's less that you're unable to obtain those abilities than that you're unable to get all of these abilities within one character within 20 levels, which is the level limit.

Differing between 1st and 3rd level doesn't really have anything to do with his point.

What are the seven most valuable traits to goblins?

Level 1 vs level 3 is hugely different and even bringing up those comparisons makes you look like an idiot.
>Scout Rangers get double attack at level 20, Fighters get it at level 5
Extra attack is different, as the entire class is balanced around number of attacks. A feature like poison immunity is not, and if one class can get it at level 10 then other classes should get it AT MOST by level 15.

Yeah I'm disappointed at myself for not thinking about that earlier. I guess knowledge of alchemy and whatnot wouldn't really help with building a chair.