When people take your Tolkien and Starship Troopers fanfics way too seriously

>when people take your Tolkien and Starship Troopers fanfics way too seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

magpieandoldlead.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/choose-your-own-adventurers-episode-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An actual fusion of Tolkien and Starship Troopers would be something I'd like to see
>Gondorian Mobile Infantry
>Rohan space navy
>Power armored Nazgul

I wonder if GW could have known that their tongue-in-cheek satirical setting would serve to inspire a wave of right wing fervour among dumb male nerds.

40k is Dune fanfic, though.

Why did they even bother with halflings?

>being left wing

I miss old 40k.

God knows how it turned from a pulpy skirmish RPG into the big-kit-fest it is today.

wow, I always remember old 40k as BRIGHT COLOURS with FLOCK ON GOBLIN GREEN BASES but this looks really really high quality

Yes, the "red era" of the early 90s brought about the release of 4th edition Fantasy and 2nd edition 40k.

It was just after the management buyout by Bryan Ansell and by the accounts of some grognards "the beginning of the end" when he sold up to Tom Kirby.

Rogue Trader and 3rd edition Fantasy, the staples of the "Oldhammer" community, are pretty muted in comparison.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white "people"!

>if you think LE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!!! shit is unfunny you are left wing
stop

>laughing at underage retards for shopping trump's face on Biggy E's body makes you a gommie.

Is that inquisitor Obiwan Sherlock Closseau in the background?

Aha, you bet it is.

magpieandoldlead.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/choose-your-own-adventurers-episode-1.html

The sculpt is actually a bit fucked if you look at the cloak closely.

I like the 8-ball guy in the back too, Ansell's Foundry miniatures actually re-released him last year.

Warhammer Fantasy and 40k are both blatant rip offs of WoW and Starcraft.

I don't think you are even trying, user

What, you mean 14 year olds posting 'Burn the Heretic' memes on someone's Tumblr feed?

A left wing guy I know yesterday was telling me that all old people should be killed both for their views and for them being drains on the system. Then he went on about the extremist views of the right wing.

Just the other day a moderate told me he enjoyed chocolate milk. As per my AntiFa texts, I strangled the hedonistic bourgeois fucker and fed him to my pet rats in hopes of raising Skaven. Still no sign of heightened intelligence yet though.

heh

eat the rich soon comrade.

Wasting your time I tried that shit like 7 months ago. They’re still just stupid rats. WTF gives?

>I always remember old 40k as BRIGHT COLOURS with FLOCK ON GOBLIN GREEN BASES
That's because the style of the guy in charge of 'eavy metal in the early 90's (I think it was.. aly morrison?) basically defined miniature painting for that period of about 20-25 years.

Everyone copied it. It was sort of like how everyone tries to copy angel's painting style with infinity.

spotted the fagget

You motherfuckers need Horned Rat Jesus.

Try warpstone. You think it's coincidence that stuff is as common as styrofoam down there?