President Trump is going to DM your next campaign...

President Trump is going to DM your next campaign. It will of course be the YUGE-est campaign module: World's Largest Dungeon. Your race and class can't be undocumented homebrew, or you'll have to go back (to the drawing board). Trump has the best, the very best campaign sessions, so choose wisely: what will your character be?

I'm not a Trump hater but I don't think I could tolerate him making O shapes with his mouth and making the "A-OK"/Japanese hand gesture for money every time he talks.

>World's Largest Dungeon
You do NOT remind me of that piece of shit goddamn it.

To be positive: You suck at life

CG Drow elf thief. Same thing I always roll up, and a thief is always good to have in a dungeon.

>drow
>elf
>"thief"

People like you suck so hard, you're only slightly better than the guys whose primary weapon of choice is a bow and arrows.

CN human Barbarian. usually I make a drow thief but beat me to it and got dubs

Donald Trump is the kind of DM that would charge you money to run a game for you. And even then he'd just run a premade.

I would pay to have Trump DM a game for me for the novelty alone

Quads confirm it.

And even then it would be a complete emotional rollercoaster of a campaign where you faced seemingly insurmountable odds but conquered them against all expectation and talked about it for years to follow. You'd bring it up in casual conversations with your group members: "hey guys, remember 2016, with Trump?"

I'd imagine he'd be the guy with the special snowflake self-insert DMPC that takes care of every problem in the campaign singlehandedly, making the players wondering what they're even there for.

Dude's a massive egotist.

this, but also this

>he's a pretty shitty person and president.
While Trump is no doubt a big asshole in person, I think he has been an okay President so far. I specially like his politics of "FUCK MEXICO, FUCK CHINA, FUCK NORTH KOREA AND FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST".

LG Human devotion paladin, let's do this bitches

>people on the alt right literally think this shit

You do realise Trump is just going to be a standard, by-the-book neocon whose foreign policy is crafted by DC thinktanks like the Heritage Foundation, right? The only difference being he occasionally goes on some Twitter rant targeting a minor ESPN blogger

that must be why the neocons won't stop with their autistic screeching, because trump has been their guy all along

you're so smart

you could work for the heritage foundation

and what has trump accomplished?

Ladies please, take your pissing contest to /pol/

I'll reserve my judgment until after he brings the boot down on NK's neck, like we should have done decades ago.

Are you kidding? The only republicans who don't like Trump are increasingly on the fringes of their party like the centrists (Mitt Romney) and the Capitalist-Libertarians (Paul Ryan, Rand Paul). Mainstream republicans love Trump. Even Ted Cruz supports Trump despite the dude ragging on his wife in the media

Cool, when do you ship out bud? Cause it's certainly easy to talk about sending people to their death when there's no potential for danger on your end. Regardless, NK is fucking harmless and doesn't pose a legitimate threat to South Korea, Japan or the United States. There's no reason to throwaway your life on the North Koreans.