NORMIE HORDES INCOMING

If you needed any evidence that the normies are going to be gobbling up XRP check out this retarded shit... If this coin actually hits coinbase it will go ballistic. I'm willing to bet on this... all in on XRP.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/build/reserves/
ripple.com/build/escrow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY THE FUCK ARE NORMIES SO OBSESSED WITH RIPPLE

HOW IS THAT THE ONE SHITCOIN THEYVE ALL HEARD OF

Fuck that was painful

They literally look like a fidget spinners.

fidget spinners u nigger

Know this.... Stellar is next

This is absolutely retarded. XRP will get so much money just out of pure hype and normie retardation.

>hurr durr $1 is cheap
>i like owning a lot of coin lolololol

>I have to download a different exchange

oh wow, one normie
must mean xrp will go above $1.50
lmaooooooo moron

tfw I only have 100 XRP
tfw it costs 20 XRP to send it from wallet to binance.
tfw -20% of tiny stack

Ohh you poor NoRipplers.

People expected 50c by end of year.
We hit 1 dollar a week ago.

People predict EOY 2018 to b 2?!

See you at 10.

i have same problem as OP though
how i into rippal,

It's the price per unit. Everyone I know IRL that suddenly became aware of crypto last year immediately thought XRP was a good buy because of the price per coin. It's amazing how long it takes to explain market cap to people. It's pretty fucking simple.

That whole subreddit is cringe as fuck. Reminds me of how and why I left the Ethereum community back in 2016. DAPP this smart contract that... didn't stop that stupid coin hitting $1k (dollarydoos).

>implying Ripple has no actual value
You should watch the recent videos of the Ripple CEO on the news.

:)

Glad normies are clueing in. I think XRP is going places.

For 1 post on Reddit there are 99 lurkers thinking the same thing...

You think it was social conditioning?

>"how do i into market cap?"
The Official Coin(tm)

HAHAHAHAHA holy fuck I hate normies so fucking much. I work in online customer service and this sounds just like all the fucking retards I deal with on the daily.

>HURR WHY IS EVERYTHING SO HARD FOR ME AND MY PEANUT SIZE BRAIN

shit like this makes me want to end it all

THERE ARE DOZENS OF SHITCOINS WORTH PENNIES WHY DO THEY WANT TO LICK RIPPLES ANUS SO HARD

THIS ISN'T A ONE OFF THING EITHER IVE HEARD SO MANY TOTAL NORMIES MENTION RIPPLE RIGHT AFTER THEY MENTION BITCOIN

WHY DO THEY FUCKING LOVE RIPPLE, ITS A FUCKING SHITCOIN, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ITS ABOUT FIDGET SPINNERS

You think normies give a shit about news, tard?

why does this come as a shock to you? Ripple is top 3, do you think normies look for underground coins to invest in? No, they just hear
>new coin in top 3
>just one dollar
>btc was one dollar years ago, it will be the same!
do you think this guy from OP pic does any research? No, he just blindly follows facebook headlines, as most people will do

lol, they are literally goyim.. You think the Torah was bullshit?

dude it's because they are fucking retarded brainlets. they look at coinmarketcap and go "HURRDURR WHAT'S THE NEXT COIN THAT WILL BE 20K LIKE BITCOIN?? WOW RIPPLE IS ONLY $1 I WOULD BE A BAZINGALLIONAIRE IF I BOUGHT A BUNCH OF THOSE"

I know because all the retards in my office won't shut the fuck up about it

They love Ripple because it's cheap and in bed with the system. It's a guaranteed win.

Because they can make 1 trillion coins and have a $1 trillion market cap and be number 1

I hate this coin, I hope it crashes to the ground

>thinks the normie looks past teh top 6 coins

Literally you have to know who your audience is and whos buying

I myself am glad all the dumb money is going into XRP, it'll tank harder when the whales commence the dumpening

I think (((they))) knew this all along when making Ripple's supply because they could keep price looking low.

>buying shitcoin
>so complex

no wonder people are poor

Kek no wonder making money is so easy in crypto right now

literally the same thing. it was about 1 or less xrp to move to wallet, now its 20 to move back and the transaction fails repeatedly. I dont want this fucking shit staining my drive space

Fucking same here.

I bought into ripple when it was around .005 with a comfy ~5000 shares. I’ve heard people that have no idea what blockchain is or what transactions are or have no idea what the coins do in general... “RIIIIPLLE TO THE MOONN OMG I GOT IN AT $1 and it’s $1.10 RREEEEEEEEE”

Imma ride it.

they have been receiving positive news while bitcoin has been on the negative. I cant find those articles to save my fucking life though

BTC, Bcash, ripple, Iota, literally all of them are shit tier garbage and bad for crypto

>It's the price per unit.
Boomers fall for this shit too. It's why there's stock splits to drop the price. People are too stupid to look up the market cap. They just look at the price.

i just heard this the other day, i told my cousin, who's a software developer, that i got into crypto and was talking about how i got into trx before mcafee shilled it, and still i was holding bags later, and was waiting for a pump cause the ceo was chinise and all the thing, and he just told me "i dont know what the hell are you talking about, i just bought some ripple. i have """"""faith"""""" in it".

No trolling or anything but you'd be absolutely shocked at how many people would probably be investing in alts if they weren't so hopelessly incompetent. And it's not like these people are failures in life, they're middle class whites that probably could figure out how to do it but they simply don't have the attention span to sit down for 30 to 45 minutes and do the bare minimum prerequisite reading.

It's actually kind of disturbing in all honesty. The barrier to entry on this shit is a lot higher than it seems and that's why so many of us are making so much money so quickly. Typically anything that gives monetary returns like this gets saturated with people pretty quickly but crypto seems to be the exception because there's a mental block for normies, they literally will not sit down and read anything that is longer than 140 characters or isn't in video form.

>5000 shares
>shares

YOU are a normie, faggot. You're not fooling anyone here.

"Omgggggg why isn't ripple mooning to $20,000????? WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK!!!!" - Normies

you can really see how far she's craning her neck forward with the mirror there lmao

I can't really express how much I hate this coin.

did this guy thinki that binance just going to give him money lol i hope this guy bought btc at 20k

I don't. It's making me a fortune.

In the same TRX boat. Fug.

People anticipating so much XRP hitting Coinbase implies a huge dump when this will happen. If it happens at all.

never noticed that

its cheap but moves like moves like haft a sec every 3 days. so if i put 10k into ripple thats 10k ripple so thats 100 per cent it moves i dont invest 10k into a shitcoin to makes 100 dollars every 3 days with the chance it dumps like it did the last 3 days thats why theres not whales getting into this coin it dont move enought the risk out weight the rewards

Photographing models 101.

Meanwhile I can become obsessed and read whitepapers and bitcointalk threads for literally 6 hours without breaks and the only thing that forces me to take a break is my lower back or veins popping in my eye causing my eyesight to go blurry.

Congrats on this. Seriously.

I think you underestimate the normie, like this place always does.

Yeah, you got in early, good for you. I saw it as a direct attack on crypto as a whole and stayed away, I can't believe people are buying this garbage... I am losing faith in crypto because if Ripple.

Dude, what the fuck are you trying to say?

It's 3rd in market cap, only a dollar, and "bitcoin but for banks" is easy to understand the implications of, even for a normie brainlet.

maybe we can meme into being that it is the #1 coin of the altright, or barring that, we just start a massive campaign to call it niggercoin, thus incentivizing normies and blacks to divest and crash the coin

Both can coexist and it's a good hedged bet.

it costs 20 coins to send a tx? that's fucking insane

you know that is a man, right?

No it doesn't. There's a 20 xrp reserve requirement to open a wallet. He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

I just realized how much the "bad for crypto" meme reminds me of veganism. First time in years I've thought it might be time to exit crypto for good.

> pajeet detected

We the middle-men now

so whats the play here then?

my fellow non normies, do I buy ripple because everyone else is gonna buy it?

jews did this

You have to hold 20 XRP to get the address. First 20 XRP are sunk costs. You can never get rid of them. Kind of puts a limit on the value of the coin, especially since they are burned.

i think its ilarious some guy on instagram was talig about his LTC and shit when it was first listed and he had like 500 at 50 bucks and sold at 60 talking a bunch of shit. Look at it now hahahahaha fucking LOVE normies i welcome them here to lose their money " HURR DUR ITS DOWN 2% AFTER AN HOUR WTF SELL"

LITERAL FUCKING BANK ACCOUNTS YOU STUPID FUCKING KEKS HOLY SHIT

Yes. Duh.

I hope you get burned so hard...

t. what a bag hodler says

My average buy in is 4 cents. Keep hoping.

>4 cents
Well fuck, I guess that's out then.
I hope you get rich but still feel empty inside. There we go!

Now you know why they flooded the market with fidget spinners and made sure every kid had one.
Brand loyalty, user.

Its because its sooo cheap!!!!! omfg hahaha

Too bad the normies that come in hoards are just gonna spend like $20 each.

Painful to read, joyful to profit from.

Market cap is not meaningful. Velocity is.

Ex-TRX bagholder here.
Got rid of mine 2 days ago for a loss, put it all into XRP and I'm already up.

Watching televised news is literally normie central, brainlet.

I think it's cheap and it's high volume / in top 10. + looks like fidget spinner. The normies are literally shilling each other ripple god knows why

It took me 10 seconds of google research to find this. Normies are actually retarded.

You're both actually retarded. It's like 0.0001 XRP to move it. Wallets need a reserve of 20 XRP: ripple.com/build/reserves/

This is to prevent spamming and overburdening the network. You know, how those other shitcoin ETH and BTC you love so much take so fucking long and cost so much to transfer.

Idiots

Here's to being a Bazingallionaire off XRP, user.

Coins are hard-capped at 100 billion.

>if you need evidence that the normies are going to gobbling up XRP
>posts fucking 1 post on reddit as his smoking gun evidence
>every fucking subreddit has posts like this
>fucking retarded

They're in escrow until 2022: ripple.com/build/escrow/

Pic related.

>DAPP this smart contract that...
What was wrong with that? I thought you'd have more of a problem with mindless price talk?

> believing that crypto wasn't banks & intelligence all along

He is not wrong though. Every other retard in my national crypto group on Facebook is asking for Cripple.

>trusting chinks, jews, and banks to live up to their word. Centralized and open vs Decentralized and private will clash soon massively.

Thanks, Jews!
> rolls in money

The attitude of bitter losers the world round.

I literally bought 100k into ethereum because it's the smartest, most developed coin, with actual devs behind it.

> normie hoards pumped useless BTC to $20k
> normie hoards are now coming for XRP
> this time they won't spend much
kek

Guess how VISA cards started, user.

Guess how many times the banks have lost.

tfw too intelligent to think like a normie. Normies WANT centralization and banks, this is how brainwashed the average goy is.

XRP far less centralized than BTC... you know who's mining all of your dinosaur coin right?