20 ETH to spend on a moon mission

Ok it's get rich time biz.

Shill me your upcoming moon missions.

vaporware

ZCL going to fucking moon more now that it's back from dead

You sound like a good guy user.

Cypherium. DYOR

SALT. Is guaranteed to go up to at least 27.50 USD.

got my X as well, it's a change from the god-tier SE but I'm getting used to it

is it $1400 nice though? only time will tell

Kek what did he say to show he's a nice guy exactly?

Literally buy BNTY on kucoin RIGHT NOW, we're in the dip and a whale promised us he'd take down the 77 eth wall if we brought it up to a certain price.

Buy in KuCoin. Hurry.

hate to derail a good pajeet shill thread but I'm not too fond of it. Upgraded from my iPhone 6 and I will probably end up selling the X.

This.
Kucoin and BNTY.
My Kucoin ref code is 1du7Q if you want to use it, OP. Makes profits for both of us.
Good luck! We're in this together

and a btcp for every zcl you hold how much better can it get

BNTY dippin like a mofo

Pajeet'd

Also OP obviously be careful with your investments. 20 ETH is a lot. I wouldn't even put that much in at all. I don't want to give you bad advice. My opinions are just that, opinions. Good luck.

He has 20 ETH spare to throw at a moon mission.

He has superior taste in cell phones, as evidenced by his chosen picture.

He uses periods at the end of his sentences.

He, like me, enjoys the concept of being rich.

Just remember OP - when you're buying Cypherium in the presale, it is likely that you must lie about yourself.
>IMPORTANT: Due to regulatory uncertainty, you MUST NOT be a US or China person.

Already in on the Cypherium pre-sale, my friend.

Thank you.

where to buy?

TENX PAY

Yeah it's cool and all (having not experienced anything in between the 5s/SE and X) but the cost is pretty out there. Mine was a gift from gf so I'd feel bad selling it, but it really is obscene thinking I'm holding a $1400 piece of glass/missed crypto gains when my rose gold SE was chugging along just fine.

The facial recognition is quickly beginning to piss me off, in conjunction with the 6-digit pin it's fucking annoying when it doesn't work 1/10 times.

I wear glasses so that could be part of it, but still it feels like the first gen fingerprint reader all over again.

I hate to give advice as I'm no better than pajeet, but if you really just want to buy in and be comfy with no research I'd go all in on XRB. I dumped my LTC stash for it yesterday at $8, probably gonna try to accumulate more if it dips

Intensecoin (ITNS). Only $9M market cap, will revolutionize the VPN business, read their website.

MyWish

DBC coming today to Kucoin.
i was in BNTY at 4 cent and look at it right now. But DBC will be ridiculous. Free Money!

Ehh, I'm a poor(new)fag, but my moon holdings are
>XRB
>ICX
>ENG
XRB and ICX bought about a week ago

Trx. It's fucking cheap and would easily pump you more than 100%

Buy the BNTY dip now. it is going to rocket to .60 $ EOY. Use my Kucoin ref 1cwse
EmberCoin (EMB) also rocketed 2000% (I got in early so it may not be worth an all in)
SALT is going to be min 27.50 so buy into that

I would buy the XVG dip rn. it will bounce back to .26 $ in a week from now easily

Send some ETH if you make it 0xb66697f9e1d688c47622ae9d8604d6dfcc72ae35