What's your favorite yugioh card /v/?

what's your favorite yugioh card /v/?

mine is pic related.

kaizu showdown

This card still relevant?

nice spear of destiny you have there

Yugioh

Why is the new ban list so shit and is wotbf being unbanned mean exodia is back?

RIP Yang Zing. Deng Long was the only thing holding the deck together and now he's locked up.

I don't care if I'm the most unoriginal person in the world, my cardfu is DMG and nothing will ever change that.

So now that links are a thing can you even reasonably summon this guy? I had a friend that ran a deck that tried to summon him turn one, but it seems like requiring links out to summon him would make it pretty hard

>Got everything for this deck literally a week before Konami killed my Yang Zings and unlimited Wavering Eyes
So fucking glad I picked this deck up or Shinobird would be my best deck.

I literally put a bet on Super Quantal getting a Link monster in that new Link support focused pack. They need it so bad.

Might as well just delete YGO threads instead of moving them to Veeky Forums.

aesthetically there are others that are more awesoem but this is pretty good and being able to bring it out v. easily via 39 utopia into utopia ray victory or soemthing, and being able to beat high-attack (or def) enemy ebaters is nice. works well in any deck with space to spare in the ED as an option. more options, more versatility -> better resilience and power

desu my real fave is morphing jar, or card destruction, with macro cosmos, but they've been list-dead for a while.

Fuck you, Fun things are Fun, and Machine types are the best type.
Machine>>>Warrior=Fairy>Everything else, fight me

as of right now it is impossible to make magnas with 3 materials on the field as well as magnas, which effectively makes it near-impossible to make a 6+ mat magnas.

Pic related, tied with jerry beans man tho. I wish there were more fun vegi warriors.

Only fairies I liked were kelbek/zolga/etc.

Fableds were so good back in Synchro format. I use to collect this bitch for fun.

I miss this deck so much.

it's a pity that they made his combo with cursed armament stop working

What combo?

Both design and eff are great

cursed armament return from the graveyard on an opponent monster if it is send from the field
Evocator send an equip card from the field to the grave to destroy a card
before the errata you could clear the entire opponents field with only these two but now you can't

>7 reusable honests.dek
>good design
No, fuck you.

I want to think he's talking specifically about susanowo, not the entire shitty archetype

Fucking Links killed so many pet decks it's not even funny

My nigga. I haven't played the game in about four years but reptiles are the shit

Your pet deck was likely never viable.

Pet decks aren't meant to be viable, that's the point. By "kill", he means cannot function. Super Quantal for example, is now functionally impossible to get a Great Magnus with 6+ materials. Any deck that works by having 2+ extra deck monsters on the field for their wincon now are -forced- to dilute their extra decks and use resources for Links, or just can't play.
This isn't some "you have to run Links to be viable". This is "you have to run Links to actually play the game".

>/v/

...You couldn't even take half a fucking second to type out the correct board in the OP.

Yugioh players, everyone.

Boo hoo. The amount of decks that actually are that tight with their extra decks are minimal.

That doesn't not mean they now have to allocate resources into links rather than doing what the deck wants to do.

New version of this guy sucks. Wish they just made a better version of idol to make playing him legitamtely better/easier

>every card on the banlist comes off
>the only exceptions are Change of Heart, Graceful Charity, Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, Harpie's Feather Duster, Pot of Greed and Card Destruction, all of which go to 1
Which deck would be better, Six Samurai, Chaos Dragons, Lightsworn, Zombie Synchro, Mermail, Heroes, or Shaddoll? Friends and I are trying a house rules format with these rules in play. Kinda leaning toward Six Sams because Pot of Greed + 3 Gateway + 3 Upstart, but I kind of think Shaddolls would be good too since I'll get all 3 of both fusions and/or 3 Super Poly and 3 Construct.

neat idea but ban the generic draws that everyone is going to put in their deck no matter what. Graceful/pot don't belong in a card game period

>enabling Spellbook with Judgment
>enabling dragons
Fuck NO.

it's just something we're messing around with. With the Link format our favorite decks aren't anywhere near as fun to play. Just a kitchen table kind of thing. I think I'm gonna try Six Samurai and see how it goes.

would right now be a good time to sell off my Spyral Super Agent? Or do you think it's gonna go up a little higher? Right now it's at $22 on average. Should I try to guarantee a $20 sale or wait it out for more?

The thread was made on /v/, and a mod moved it to Veeky Forums.

Frog FTK

Links ruined the game

don't have the proper cards but that was the first thing that came to mind lel. Don't have the money to throw away right now either.

I really like pic related.

Fuck you. This card, Mirror Force and Torrential Tribute were the bane of my existence in high school.

lmao instant salt. This card sets one of my friends off so bad it's hilarious. Always keep a few n the side deck in case I duel him

Is the new banlist already out? I didn't knew...
>Witch of the Black Forest is unlimited
>Rescue Cat/Rabbit is unlimited
>Honest is unlimited
What the fuck!?

>witch, rescue cat
errata'd
>rabbit
irrelevant thanks to links
>honest
LIGHT decks a shit at the moment.

No doubt this card is my favourite, Satellarknights are my favourite archetype and this is my favourite card in it.

Oh no, they'll now have to use slots that were once filler for stuff that's not filler (and helps their game plan). How horrible!

>my spooky waifu

Time Wizard Sub-archetype for pendulum magicians when?

Wasted

Why isn't this shit banned?

>relies on a coin toss to work
>have to pay 500 life points to keep it on the field

>Denglong banned
I know Kmoney has made their intentions very clear, but that was one time I audibly sighed.

At this point that nigga is Konami's Tein.

Not entirely sure, but this guy immediately sprang to mind.
>decent stats
>was a powerhouse when he came out
>many different forms and upgrades
>still somewhat relevant as far as level 8 synchros go

>Grandsoil banned
What the fuck? That thing is relevant? Last I checked he hasn't been touched since like 2012 with that psychic deck.

So much fun with this card when it first came out.

Ran a mill deck, soul release their graveyard, flip the jar

Good times

He enables cheeky infinite combos/ftk. And Konami pisses on any consistent ftk

it is time

0 until end of battle phase AND doesn't activate in the damage step. Might as well be at 5