TODAY

It's happening today.
Strap in boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ApjkVJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We get that if you post this every day, if the day ever comes, when it actually happens you'll post another thread telling Veeky Forums to apologize.

Fuck off stinky linkie

Rory confirmed poloniex listing in 12h
>mfw nearly above ico price

Really? Is it true?

I sold this shitcoin at a near ATH today. Made 10% in 3 months. I should have sold at a loss.

What's shitcoin. Its managed to check Every shitcoin box.

Never buying again. No one needs this token. No one is going to use it.

Yeah, check slack

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

650,000,000 tokens yet to enter the market. Uhh user

>it's true
Today...

lol this is the best copyPasta

the FUD worked. stay poor. enjoy your life

2nd lt. reporting fir duty. What’s happening that’s so important?

Proof ?

Hes gonna sell them at his own price. maybe 4$ a coin add some FOMO and BAM! You got 100x in 3 weeks

His post was the FUD, 99% of LINK FUDers are holding.

That's a large assumption. I for one am not holding any LINK and am FUDing it when I can. But, that's because I'm retarded and sold my LINK at $0.35 (bought at $0.16) because I didn't think it would do anything and I'd be able to buy back in. Now I just need you faggots to tank the price back so I can get my LINK back.

Tanking is for plebeians that still play retail WoW.
We are MUH*clap*FUGGIN*clap* LINK*clap* MARINES*clap*

I implore you to learn everything you can about LINK, I want my fellow anons to succeed. It's still a discount.

Not signaled here : discord.gg/ApjkVJ
DOUBT

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Sergey followed in poloniex on Twitter. What a madman our Sergey is

Oh, LINK is my favorite project. I just got greedy and could outsmart the market by selling LINK for a short-term gainer while the LINK price stagnated/dipped so I could accumulate more LINK. At least my short term gainer worked out, so at minimum I'll at least be able to get my original 20k back.

No real proof but SERGEY STARTED FOLLOWING POLONIEX ON TWITTER. That is a pretty solid confirmation, h isnt following any other exchange besides binance.