/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Thread: Archive and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

(2/2)

HA HAHAHA! H-h-here is t-the CYOA you a-all been waiting f-f-for! HAHAH I-I-I don't k-k-know what Tok w-w-will do t-t-to men when h-h-he finds out b-b-b-but it was w-worth it! HAHAH!

I want to say something but I'm speechless.

kek

Is this just me, or is this made by Battlemage user?

idk

Who would you let bear your children? Who would be best wife?

Eyupp, same author. But we generally call him Star Dust user.

Yes, it's made by sda.

Most of them would make decent mothers.

Is Traveller out yet

P.P would have the honor of me taking her hand in marriage and my benis in he bagina and bearing my child

This is the best outcome.

Traveller will NEVER be out, user. Taste the despair.

Can't think of anything good for Ribbons, Armor, Apron and Nurse options.

Tok what the fuck is wrong with you.

YOU FOOL! THE TIME COMES SOON THE STARS WILL BE RIGHT AND HIGHLANDER WILL RISE!

All 4 feet of her

Imagine if you will that somewhere on Earth there is someone who actually waste their time and spending effort to make this.

Let this be the reminder about Veeky Forums's level of dedication and autism.

Super scalpel skills.

>P.P would have the honor of me taking her hand in marriage and my penis in her vagina and bearing my child.
>My penis her vagina.
>Squid
user that isn't how it works. If P.P is a squid you have to ejaculate inside of her ink sac which has her eggs. This means masturbating until you ejaculate into the hole as insertion of the penis into the ink sac isn't healthy for your penis, but it could cause damage to P.P and destroy the eggs.

>Relationship: Tsundere Love
Seems like the most realistic option.
>Boons: Box People
Free waifus for everyone!
>Drawback: Fujoshi Angel
So Angel will finally admit she's not a dyke?

>World: Magic: High (9 Bronze, 5 Silver, 1 Gold)
>World: Beauty (4 Silver)
>World: Heroes: Worm (2 Silver)
>World: Intelligence: Remove Stupid (1 Silver, 8 Bronze)
>World: Growth (7 Bronze)
>World: Reality (6 Bronze)
>Personal: Amazing (0 Gold Coin)
>Personal: Perfect/Mind/Ageless (3 Bronze)
>Personal: Beauty/Gender Bender (0 Silver, 2 Bronze)

I really need to be able to turn over bronze coins. That would be fun. But in the meantime I'm just going to be an absurdly magical, superpowered goddess who's just that much better than everyone else. Let the world change and propel its way towards a brighter future after a bit of a hectic period where everyone adjusts to the sudden development of magic, superpowers and intellect. Not to mention everyone becoming more gorgeous.

>Most of them would make decent mothers.
>Shut-in who would ignore her child, Lindsy
>Bitch who would hire nannies to raise her kids, Morgana
>Deaf woman who couldn't hear her child dying in an accident, Blair.
>Experimenting and fucking up her own child, Kurka
>Trailer thrash who beats her husband and the child if they look-like you, Titania
>Disgusting alien blood, Yila
>She and the child both die during the childbirth, Paris
>Mentally unfit to have children, Lalu
>P.P is an alien.
>Most of them would make decent mothers.
What did he mean by this? Rika wold be a good mother, sure.

Tokdom

Box People

DRAMA

Armor: For the sleeper agent who must always standby for sudden deployment.
Apron: Unique punishment costume for girls to do household chores and cooking.
Nurse: Costume for medic personals to measure the correlation between heart throbbing, cuteness, and revealing costumes, and both physical and mental recovery.
Ribbons: For personel who wishes to join combined exchange training programs with the Eastern army that specialize in kotodama/word magic.

Don't bother saying anything. Just cringe. Cringe like you just read a 13 year old's erotic fanfiction, because that's effectively what this is.

>Not asserting dominance by making a explosion way greater than she can do
Come on sempai step it up.

>user that isn't how it works. If P.P is a squid you have to ejaculate inside of her ink sac which has her eggs. This means masturbating until you ejaculate into the hole as insertion of the penis into the ink sac isn't healthy for your penis, but it could cause damage to P.P and destroy the eggs.

Slight change in plans but that still won't stop me besides all she has to do is coil her tentacles for me(Assuming they don't have spikes) And she still has a human form

Loveless fucking

Collaborate

The Shitpostapolypse

The despair. The desolate thread.
I want to see it.

She is an alien. Also a squidshark, and sharks do have things to put a 'penis' in. But alien, so her reproductive structure is as likely to be a human one as it is a squid or shark, frankly.

All of this is projection and assumptions on your part without basis. You literally just wrote the worst possible reaction you could think of without any support from the text.

>Being with an abusive woman who fears the real waifu Rika.
user you got some shit taste.

Her reproductive system is most likely a squid though. Italics lore dump said one female Naibelum can produce atleast 70000 children when mated once. This is how they fuel their war system and soldiers.

>She is an alien. Also a squidshark, and sharks do have things to put a 'penis' in. But alien, so her reproductive structure is as likely to be a human one as it is a squid or shark, frankly.

STILL WON'T STOP ME ANONS

No? He reproductive structure is likely to be an alien. It can look like whatever the fuck. Being a squidshark is superficial, she's not literally a squid/shark hybrid.

>Without support from the text.

Lindsy is a shut-in.

Morgana is a fucking bitch who pays people to do stuff for her and betrayed humanity.

Blair is deaf as shit.

Kurka straightout uses people for experiments.
>During the invasion she used you, your friends, and many other students as test subjects.
>If you attempt to flee she doesn't mind threatening to release her created experiments to retrieve you or force you to go through a test against your consent.

Yila is of alien blood.

Titania straight out beats and bullies you.
>Out of all the people she bullied in the academy, you were her favorite target.
>She would work around all of her schedule to catch you when you were alone to bully you.
>She fell in love with the idea of dominating you.

Paris is physically weak too the point even the ALIENS deny her experimentation due to the fat she is extremely frail. She also spent majority of her time in the nurses office.
>She was kidnapped like a lot of other students by the Naibelums, but was denied experimentation on her due to the face she was too frail to be of any use.

Lalu is mentally sick to the point she thinks she is your mother.

Autismkin

Yeah so? None of that says anything about how they'd treat their child. People treat their children differently from other human beings, you know.

>It can look like whatever the fuck it wants.
Then was the point of Italics mentioning her race breeds like fucking squids in his lore dump and that they literally look like Squid-Sharks/Seath the Scaleless.

Morality: Blue 5
Economy: Red 5
Society: Blue 5
Technology/Magic: Red 5
Race: Elves
Warfare: 15 (5+5x2+0x2)
Trade: 25 (5+5x2+5x2)
Happiness: 45 (5+15+25)
Adjustments: +1 Trade, +3 Happiness. +4 Trade, +4 Warfare.
Adjustments: N/A

Pre-Boon Warfare: 15
Pre-Boon Trade: 30
Pre-Boon Happiness: 48

Boons
1) Wartime Economy
2) Cultists
3) Little Girl
4) Waifu

Drawbacks
1) Post a Build: Communist Elven Servitors of the Machine God.
2) Mission from God
3) Give an Embassy
4) Make Friends or Conquer Someone. I haven't decided.

Current Warfare: 30
Current Trade: 30
Current Happiness: 48
So, who wants to be my friend, and who wants to hear more about the glories of the Machine God?

you think all people will be the same forever and incapable to change, user. and thats where you are wrong. in your imagination maybe the future is dark, in reality there is always hope. especially now when you are supposed to be her better half.

especially when you think all deaf mother will have their children died by accident. people can think you know, like hiring maid/asking parents/preparing precaution...

Now i really need to know if the Naibelum use weapons or they just shoot crystal lasers like seath because it is cooler (and doesn't use resources)

>There is always hope
Not in that setting. The Naibelums got btfo and Earth is a big target for more alien invasions.

>remotely
I get it

Hilt alloy: Starbrine (2X), Moranyx (2X), leafmetal

Blade alloy: Ioscaylium (2X), Keterite, bloodglass, Adamantite

Hilt type: Hand and half (13)
Upgrade(s): Crossguard and full tang (10)

Blade type: Falchion (8)
Arcane Etches: Ghost blade and crescent (6)
Spirit Etches: fortitude and mend and spark (4)

Shield alloy: Leafmetal (2X) and Vutrionite (3X)

Shield type: Kite (0)

Sword stats

Blood: 14
Willpower: 15
Bone: 22
Mind: 17
Density: 20

Arcane etches: 2
Plasma etches: 0
Spirit etches: 2
Shield stats

Blood: 2
Willpower: 5
Bone: 36
Mind: 0
Density: 12

What about making an alliance with the space squids to btfo the other aliens?

P.P. is easily the best choice. Especially if her kinks match her name...

what is the general opinion on reusing a background for cyoas of multiple pages. Like, it's detailed and unobtrusive but is it immersion-breaking if I recycle?

>What about making an alliance with the space squids.
user the space squids are doing fine being 1 of the 3 big galactic empires in the setting. They only need earth to be a breeding ground for their people because its remote and away from their warzone.

We is 40k. It also doesn't help Italics said there existed a human space empire, but it got btfo by another alien power and that it hates our planet/humans for some lore reason and is butthurt about it.

>P.P
Pokemon Personified (P.P)?

depends but probably ok

You just defeated emperor squid in 1v1 pvp you can probably lie your way in to convincing them that an alliance will provide them top tier warriors or something like that.

a loss of autistic immersion, so please avoid that whenever possible.

His fucking lore dump said they bred tens of thousands. Not 'like squids'. And hell, even one point of commonality, the number of spawn, does not mean every part of their reproductive structure is another point of commonality. Again, alien.

>You just defeated the emperor squid in 1v1 pvp.
>You can probably lie your way in to convincing them that an alliance will provide them top tier warriors or something like that.
What are you going to do when they start asking for some of those soldiers though? The setting mentions a lot more people other than your group got psychic powers, but I double they would be interested in helping the people who invaded their home.

Or you can marry his daughter and thus force some kind of alliance.

look at the bright side. you can meet more alien waifu, user.

>that fun part of making a cyoa where it's still about general concepts where you don't have to spellcheck your shit or look for images

The only unfun part of making a CYOA is the actual page design

>more alien waifu
I wish the cyoa/Italic talked more about the other races. We only know about 5 others: Philistines (Who got raped into non-existence and some bred with Humans), Celestials (Midnas), Naibelums (Shark-Squids), Other Humans (Got btfo), and the Mother System (Robots/Ais)

She is only the 2nd daughter out of tens of thousands. That alliance won't last long since you're a commoner on Earth and I'm pretty sure the rest of the world won't like you dictating galactic alliances for them.

>he likes collecting pictures

???

>Celestials (Midnas)
I hope they have a good waifu in the main CYOA.

Collecting pictures is fun, until you start getting frustrated by not finding what you are looking for.

>She is only the 2nd daughter out of tens of thousands.
Her being the second oldest makes her the second most important. She's a big deal. Her 9001th sister is the unimportant one.

Also fuck the rest of the Earth, they don't understand shit. I'm the psychic god with the alien princess.

Yes, I have a massive image collection already and enjoy finding cute pics.

Give me one cute plox

DLC CONTENT WHEN

like that spaceship waifu. another masterpiece of CYOA in my favorite folder.

Anons you are under the assumption we get shit. Italics hasn't even finished that damn Pokemon Personified update, and he won't give OC until he finishes it.

>Her being the second oldest makes her the second most important. She's a big deal. Her 9001th sister is the unimportant one
You might have a point, but the CYOA says that her brother was the commander of the invading forces and doesn't mention her having any special role except tagging along with them.

tfw reading SDA x Tok

Never ever, We're all going to become skeletons.

i choose tok kills himself

>i choose tok kills himself
M-mean! T-t-there is no such o-o-option! P-p-play the c-c-cyoa properly! D-d-don't c-cheat! You c-c-cheater!

I choose Zynthia kills itself.

Sounds to me like someone should make a mystery box to add the option in.

i stand by my choice

I invoke Jean-Paul Sartre. Go die in a ditch somewhere.

>we generally call him Star Dust user
>not Sucks Dicks Alot
News to me.

10/10 your best work

>Zynthia joins in the waifu war between Tok and SDA, wanting a bit of a threesome love
>ZBG became more jelly, but conflicted on who to support as main harem protagonist
>Meanwhile Roseanon goes all gooey over the mostly yaoi harem rom-com, nosebleeding over the four
>Anons be smug like fuk in thread

>Star Dust user.
it stands for SoDa user

>Be me
>Be a love goddess
>Spend all day to create a CYOA to spread love and happiness
>Post the CYOA on /cyoag/
>Be full of joy and expectations
>user tells you to kill yourself
>Go sit in a corner and cry
>Ask yourself what you did wrong?
>All you wanted was to make people happy and all they want is for you to kill yourself

>>Be me
>>Be a love goddess
you have nothing to do with love and you are not a goddess, tok

Welcome to /cyoag/.