How can i turn $450,000 to Million(s) ??

strategies ?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14711363
discord.gg/X8KjNcU
discord.gg/8A6QjbJ
youtube.com/watch?v=aAo855cJbNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is just disgusting

>has 450k
>can't turn it into 1M
literally kys faggot

start a successful business

let me guess, you gamble on cryptocurrencies? lol...

let me guess, you're a poor black nigger?

F5 Veeky Forums until you see them criclejerk about a shitcoin out of nowhere.

I inherited the money and i legit have no idea what the fuck to do with it ..help?

why did you have to separate black and nigger?

Buy a small apartment in Vancouver. Rent it out.

All in XVG
Just do it
Trust me I have nothing to gain from this

because it's funny?

Go all in on LTC. Will be $600 by Jan. 15th, inside sources.

Buy XLM with all your money at $0.20
Just the fact that you bought it so much will start to snowball it to rise to at least $1 and then sell it all.

Try xrp. Safe and effective

for starters, don't ask biz how to make money.

Real life stocks

Seconded, this user is giving you advice that'll 20x that money in a matter of days.

I hate this board.

this

A good start would be to vote on this very important poll

strawpoll.me/14711363

Dubs confirmed for truth.

Literally just put one half or even one quarter of it into ETH and it will double in the next year unless we hit a bear market
In which case you'll have to wait, boo hoo, ~3 years

Legit, you don't even have to worry or care about it, even if it crashes the day after you invest, you just need to wait like 3 years max and you will pass $1,000,000 even after taxes

Talk about late to the party.

avoid any of the pajeet shitcoins people are shilling you.

>late to the party
What the fuck do you mean?

Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

Oh yeah and don't buy into any shitcoins

You could put aside like maybe 50k to play with shitcoins after a while of learning the ropes, but if you buy basically anything that isn't in the top ten or so coins on coinmarketcap then you may have enough to pump its market and since you're not a smartmoney whale, you'll get fucked

You are a dumbass if you think $842 is the All-Time-High-Forever of Ethereum

All in XRP then sell it when it gets listed on coinbase in 3 weeks

Coins are expensive now. Can you go back in time and get them cheaper?

why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with "investing" in bubbles...

Profiting from infinite growth.

The prices of bitcoin and altcoin may always remain fresh as long as you have not started investing. When I bought ETH at $3 that was a fresh price. In fact, you are not late at all to the party. Pfft.

Buy a house?

Dump it all into bnty and kucoin. you will fucking retire this week

join a good pump signal group

they pick which coin/token we're pumping & dumping, take your 20-30% gain and get out within a few minutes

best group right now is at over 28k members

here ya go:

discord.gg/X8KjNcU

Don't listen to anyone here. Put some in a secure gov bond. The rest in etf and index funds.

this thread is Veeky Forums trying hard to prove that cryptocurrencies arent in fact a ponzi scheme

how much will i gain by the end of this week?

Putting it all into XRP is guaranteed to eventually grow it 5x. It's not even on coinbase yet and the government loves shilling that shit.

double whatever you put in at the lowest

Don't listen to moonmission fags, OP

Whales must move slowly

THIS.

Pump and dump discord group

discord.gg/8A6QjbJ

Wait for btc to hit 2k. Go all in

pic related

Please write my ID in your will before you do!

split it 50/50 btc and eth

Vancouver has fixed limited space and no artificial zoning constraints. a large chunk of people buying small apartments at this price are first time home owners buying prebuilds. Then areas like Surrey are gentrifying fast to take over the overflow. You'd have to be retarded to think Vancouver real estate is a bubble.

XRP right now.

Half on ETH and half on XRB. Literally cant go wrong

>he thinks laws wont change when those laws directly contribute to the inflated cost of real estate
hmm, invest!

If you can’t turn 450,000 into 1,000,000, there is no hope for you. Just pretend that 450,000 is $45 and pretend you’re gonna turn it into $100. When you pretend it’s a small amount it’s a lot easier tbqh.

that is the way you lose it all
God damn people with portfolio worth 100 dollars advising how to invest 450k dollars lol

It really is the easiest way though. When you have $450,000, you begin to overthink instead of going with your gut. It’s easier and smarter to just pretend you have $45.

icx in under a week

This is how I play craps. Stick to the plan, don't count money, don't panic, and just have faith in the stupidity of others.

It's a way to mentally trick yourself into having iron hands.

bait?

Buy India coin

Listen to me real careful bro. Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAo855cJbNo

Your first order of business is to hire a CPA to figure out your taxes. Pay the Government their dues. The IRS will take everything you have.

Second order is to buy real property. Find a state you want to die in. If you don't know where you want to die, go to a place with low taxes: Wyoming, Delaware. Buy 90s house with a new roof, no more than $200k. Don't buy it with cash. Put down at least 20% but no more than 50%. Shop for a competitive interest rate.

Don't buy a new car. Buy an old truck. You own a house now, so you need a truck. Don't buy an expensive new truck, buy a used truck. Don't buy a brand name truck like Cadillac, but something like a Ford. Ask Veeky Forums for more help.

Buy some precious metals and a safe to put them in. Buy a gun and some ammo and put that in the safe too.

If you want to go into crypto, do so. I'd suggest buying 1.00 BTC and then put a thousand dollars into 10 different currencies. Focus on cryptos with interesting, practical goals. ETH, XMR, DSH, SKY, LBC, XRP, DGB, etc. Do your research. Take your time, but don't wait too long.

Put $5500 every year into a ROTH IRA. Do not ever touch this money. Ever. Spread your investments over the place.

What you do with the rest is up to you. Don't spend it all at once. Consider starting a business. Buy a franchise restaurant you love to eat at. Buy rental properties and rent them out. Money comes and goes, land lasts forever.

Be careful of women and fake friends. Never try to buy love. Find a woman who has her own goals and life ambitions but wants to have children. Teach them how to be fiscally wise.

all in on xrp at 0.95-1.00. Flip a portion of your coins at 1.18-1.20. Rebuy your original position at 1.00. Flip until XRP moons.

Elaborate. What could possibly be alluring about LTC at this point that isn’t done better by another coin?

listen to this guy OP. don't gamble on crypto. buy a bit of ETH maybe but that's it.

realistically ETH should double within the next year and is much more stable than BTC, it actually has a functioning block chain

Step 1: Don't ask for advice on this board
Step 2: Profit

Hey look at this gemius makin sense over here.
Hey buddy you got a license for that brain?
The fuck you doin in this neighborhood?

You realize that there is a 100% chance you will be a millionaire in your lifetime right? It just depends how long your time-horizon is. Just put that in an index fund and you'll be a millionaire in 5 years. If it crashes then don't sell low and you'll be a millionaire in 10 years.

>Put down at least 20% but no more than 50%. Shop for a competitive interest rate.
explain this to a brainlet

you would've been up 30% with icx in 2 hours since i posted

Liquidity is very valuable.

You have a row of houses on a street. They each have 4 bedrooms and cost $100,000 and you happen to have exactly $100,000. You expect each room to rent in each house for $250. A 30-year $80,000 loan on a $100,000 mortgage will run you about $500/mo.

If you buy one house outright with cash and rent each room, you will make at most $1000/mo over $0/mo in mortgage.

If you buy five houses with those mortgages I mentioned, you will make at most 5x4x$250 ($5000) over 5x$500 ($2500) a month in mortgages.

If you buy the one property, you make $1000. If you buy multiple properties, you make $2500. Put those properties into an LLC, save about $250~$500 of that in a high-yield savings account for emergency repairs to the properties, and then pay yourself the remainder.

Congratulations. You've turned $100,000 liquidity into never-having-to-work-again.

Makes sense, but it's a bit of an ideal. There's decent odds you'd fuck up your liquidity and would have ended up being better off just paying off your house.

Aurora Cannabis stock. 3x by end of 2018 is being conservative.

>There's decent odds you'd fuck up your liquidity and would have ended up being better off just paying off your house.
Not really. If you're very cautious you can buy 2 houses with $50k down each and a ~$350/mo mortgage each. With that, you're paying $700/mo, which is a lot less than renting a house to yourself, and you can still collect rental income from both yourself.

The beauty is that even if you have half-empty houses, you are still paying the mortgage with that rental income.

If you still have to work a day job you are continually accruing your own personal value with property through other peoples's work. It's win-win.

Unless you bought your homes in a liberal shithole there will always be white people looking for a room.

Oh and that's another life protip:
only rent to asians and whites. never rent to puerto ricans. they are the worst.

I'd love to only rent to whites but the US government takes issue with that now.

Unless you tell people you are discriminating with your housing no one can prove it. If you only have a dozen rooms in a majority-white area people just assume that's who's renting.

Or he could just invest in ETFs that give dividends carefree

Buy some ETFs, but have property. If you don't have property all you have is pretend money that Jewish banks claim exist and claim you can take out whenever you want. A gun and property is harder to disappear.

INVEST IN BAZINGACOIN EZ 2X

Put everything into Adobe ignore the retards on this board. Easy, safe, slow and steady gains. You will have 1 million by 2021 guaranteed and you get to sleep like a baby.

they will add it to coinbase

Start a Medical Equipment company, and make millions.

Yeah but you take enormous risk in the event of a reprising of the housing market.

I mean imagine if the dude is living in Toronto or something those prices could ezpz go down 50% and still look normal.

The chaddest of stocks with extremely stable revenue streams dont have this problem. V, ADBE, MSFT, FDX, STZ

(or similar) These wont crash very hard even in the event of a financial crisis.

While I agree with this, where the fuck would one even start with this plan? It would probably be better to hire someone to start a medical equipment company for you.

You need to hire some biomedical engineers, they'll know what to do.