Didn't raise her from the dead

>didn't raise her from the dead
>didn't pay someone else to raise her
>didn't summon her from some corrupting plane

If my character took a cute undead wife, would he STILL be hounded by paladinfags? Surely they respect the concept of holy matrimony and a doting housewife.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1055013/5746334d1a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the fuck is she undead, then?

No, because you don't actually have a group to play with.

You know the rules. Get to posting that sauce, pronto.

Yeah, maybe. Depending on your setting, there are probably some faiths that believe undead are abominations in themselves that need to be destroyed, for varying reasons. You may be more likely to get clerics than paladins, I guess.

>If my character took a cute undead wife, would he STILL be hounded by paladinfags? Surely they respect the concept of holy matrimony and a doting housewife.

The answer is yes, you would be hounded by paladins because what you are doing is not what they would consider 'holy matrimony'.

The undead are a blight to be purged from the world, and you are harboring one, whether or not you were guilty of the crime of necromancy, you degenerate heretic.

maybe, but you are in the right here- assuming you didnt hurt anyone

so if they try shit feel free to kill em

Clearly you just become a member of the church of evening glory.

Your picture shows a loli Frankenstein, which would make your character into a necrophiliac pedophile. Now you could argue that the loli is actually a gnome/halfling/dwarf/small subspecies of Not!humans, which would mean that your character is just a necrophiliac. Either way, your wife will be burned on the cross for being an abomination and you'll be crushed by stones for being a degenerate.

>If my character took a cute undead wife, would he STILL be hounded by paladinfags?
Yes. If you loved your wife, you'd help her pass on into the afterlife, rather than keeping her soul tied to the material plane. The fact that you haven't means it's one of their jobs now, and just might mean they have to protect the world from your selfishness by sending you on too.

The sauce is Zfind it yourself

You do realize that when undead exist that age kind of goes out the window.

Age = age not appearence.

And a medieval world would
a) probably not care that much(true neutral societies all the way)
b) probably only care that you are dating an undead

But considering how large the world is, and the lack of instant communication, you could peacefully hide out for forever.

Or just go to a plane with no morality

If she's really a Frankenstein, wouldn't that not be necrophilia? I mean, I thought the point of making the monster in the first place was taking dead matter and using science to make it into a living human being.

Let's put it this way. D&D is a system with rules. Most quests have rules but aren't systems.

Asking whether something would get you killed in D&D is a valid question(even if he didn't masterbait before posting)

>S-she only looks like a little girl!
>trying this hard to justify fucking the corpse of a young girl

spontaneous reanimation - happened to some guy in Israel a while ago

Not necessarily a corpse of a little girl.

If she changed willingly then its fine.

If she actually died and some necromancer raised her with a completely different soul, then you might have to take offense.

Oh noes, I have been called out.

That's why it's still seen as necrophilia in the end run, I just find the thought of having sex with a person with child-like features disgusting. Either way, once found the wife burns and the husband crushed. Also
Frankenstein's monster is still made out of dead body parts and has neither heartbeat or blood. While you could argue it "living", many would still count the monster as an undead abomination or a flesh golem at best. However,I can now also make the counter-argument that the monster had very little intelligence, which means that the character's wife is heavily mentally retarded, and killing her would be a mercy.

>If my character took a cute undead wife, would he STILL be hounded by paladinfags
Yes, now give me back my cute undead wife, you wife thief!

And then I'll give back your normal wife. I should never have gone to Ulfric for justice.

Correct. Frankenstein's monster was not undead. It was a living being made from the remains of other beings.

Well technically undeath is a form of life.

If you view life as the ability to reproduce then vampires would be alive(or some kind of disease).

If you view life as sentience, then things get freaky.

>made out of dead body parts

Incorrect. They were dead, now they're alive.

>and has neither heartbeat

Incorrect, The Monster does have a heartbeat.

You have no concept of justice

What's with all these no-fun-allowed fags recently?
Did we get a new unusually vocal batch of janitors?

I mean.

You aren't going to die for having a undead wife.

Some planes could care less(primus, the hells, limbo, the void, the far realms, the abyss)

I view life as not only sentience, but also heartbeat and blood. Plants and trees bleed, even if it's not the same kind of blood we have. Vampires have no heartbeat, no blood, so they're dead in my eyes.

Well, now I need to reread Frankenstein, because I remember getting the impression the monster was of normal-ish intelligence, just understandably ignorant upon being newly created and then deprived of human contact on account of his appearance.

Then some robots would be considered alive, and cells would be considered dead.

Heck even your organs are considered dead under that definition.

S-sauce? Google and iqbd are blueballing me.

You are correct

Adam wasn't stupid, popular culture thinks he was.

No, you don't need to reread, you're right. The Monster was actually very smart, having been built out of the best stuff Frankenstein could find. It was by no means retarded, it simply had no experience of the world.

I get the impression that user has only seem Frankenstein hammer horror movies.

Man, if it's this easy to slip offtopic shit past Veeky Forums, it's no wonder so many threads nowadays are shit. I could apparently make a post asking how to measure dick length if I make sure to preface it with "So me and my group are playing D&D..." while asking what supplements I'd use to do it.

It has been a long time since I read it, so I could be wrong. Then again, I refreshed the thread and It looks like I'm very wrong. Should of refreshed on the book before arguing. My apologizes.
Well you caught me in a paradox it seems, so I'll bow out and leave you and your allies to this thread. Have fun with talking about your, to me shit, undead loli waifu.

You needed me to tell you that things that are Veeky Forums related can be posted on Veeky Forums?

No wonder /qst/ people where so confused about the new board.

And yes D&D penis size would be considered legal, and someone would probably have a table of dice rolling to gain length for each specific species.

>You needed me to tell you that things that are Veeky Forums related can be posted on Veeky Forums?
We can't post quests on Veeky Forums, so clearly that isn't accurate.

There actually is an asset generator iirc

What you really should have said is that living creatures can metabolize.

Which blocks out robots and undead, as well as brings in cells.

Who cares tho

>You do realize that when undead exist that age kind of goes out the window.

... But wouldn't they have the personality and memories of a small child upon being resurrected? Like how long after this child is resurrected are you trying to get with it?

Fucking an undead child that probably doesn't understand how it got that way (and maybe even understands that they are fucking DEAD) seems worse than both regular necrophilia and maybe regular pedophilia, if only because they have two additional traumas heaped on them (death and resurrection).

Listen, I don't care how long that child has been dead, because no amount of time has made it okay for you to stick your dick in it.

literally just look for tag "Zombie" and it should be withing first 5 results
hint: it's not Cultural Anthropology

Searched, couldn't find it. Halp.

Quests aren't necessarily Veeky Forums related.

You actually need to be talking about the gaming system.

You wouldn't post about neverwinter nights even though it belongs to D&D. NWN belongs in /v/.

Quests aren't traditional games.

You're fucking a corpse bro
What do you think?

In all honesty, the most revolutionary representation of Frankenstein on the big screen would be it's original book version.

Which is saddening, because the book version is amazing, contains some pretty chilling imagery, and is profoundly deep. It's honestly the founding book of a genre, and it's worth a read to anyone willing to take the time for it.

If the undead has 100+ years of life experience they are more adult then most adults.

Sure dating a day 1 12 year old vampire is a bad idea because they have no idea.

But if they have lived for a hundred years they should be able to have sex with anyone who is willing.

>You wouldn't post about neverwinter nights even though it belongs to D&D. NWN belongs in /v/.

People make NWN threads on Veeky Forums all the time.

see post above yours

I haven't see one in years!

>Quests aren't traditional games.
Opinion reverberated persistently for sufficiently long time becomes indistinguishable from a fact.

It's undead, so of course you'll be hounded by paladinfags.
There is no acceptable circumstances for leaving undead undestroyed for a paladin.
You shouldn't even have to ask that one.

The better question is "should i care?".
My answer to that is "only if they're a threat to you".
Otherwise just tell them to fuck off and leave you alone and kill them when they don't listen.
Because fuck those guys, if you're not hurting anyone there's bigger evils to fight.

Traditional games are traditionally played with paper, pencils, and dice.

Quests are a board only thing.

Traditionally, not exclusively.
X-com board game requires tablet - is it not a traditional game?

>Some planes could care less(primus, the hells, limbo, the void, the far realms, the abyss)
If you're justifying something based on whether or not it's allowed in hell, you're probably doing something wrong.

It has a physical medium right?

Then it's a traditional game.

Quests are digital only.

You do realize that hell is only one of those right?

Basically all neutral/evil planes don't care.

exhentai.org/g/1055013/5746334d1a/

>It has a physical medium right?
>Then it's a traditional game.
So anything played through Tabletop Simulator is not a traditional game?

Yes, because the abyss is a much more dependable beacon of morality. Yes I know you mentioned four more, you get the point.

Forming new memories is solely domain of the living. This is why liches go insane - they spend so much of their ambition and power to gain immortality, and when they're immortal they just have to loop through the same power-mongering and ambition without any cause.

You do realize those are mainly real life games?

My undead waifu. Well, more of a Frankenstein's monster.

they tend to be insane way before becoming undead

no idea where you are getting this drivel from

that's both the Frankensten and the monster
little sister > mean sister > Fran

Nah man, Fran the best.
10/10 would do experiments with

>It has a physical medium right?
>Then it's a traditional game.
>Quests are digital only.
Lego Quest is played with physical Legos.

They are used for pictures right?

Then they aren't a part of the game.

>>didn't raise her from the dead
>>didn't pay someone else to raise her
>>didn't summon her from some corrupting plane
That doesn't make any sense in terms of justification. Just because I had to happen to come across something illegal without personally having any hand in how it got there doesn't make it any less illegal or me any less guilty for taking it home with me.

I've read Frankenstein twice. I love discussing the book, and I'm glad I've read it.
But the book itself is just so damn boring! I hate reading it, but I'm glad I have.

being undead isnt illegal
neither is raising the dead actually

so as long as she doesent eat brains theres nothing to be done

>You wouldn't post about neverwinter nights even though it belongs to D&D. NWN belongs in /v/.
I hereby invoke the Commander Keene Clause
Now fuck off furfag

>They are used for pictures right?
>Then they aren't a part of the game.

Wrong.

By your logic, Roll20 is not traditional games either since it's played with pictures on a screen, which is patently false

My oath does not compel me to smite any and all undead I come across, even naturally occurring, unless they themselves commit acts of evil and there is no chance of redemption for them. In fact I would be compelled to protect someone in a situation where they were attacked but have not committed evil, even against fellow paladins.

They run games that are traditionally pen and paper.

They are built to be played in paper.
Well huh.

>Cleric of Morning Glory masquerading as a Paladin

Legs quest could be allowed here.

The problem is that it is by far the exception.

5e oath of devotion, no where am I required to smite those who have done no evil simply because they exist.

You can potentially change an undead waifu into a deathless one, or ask for the honored rites given to a baelnorn.

This way, paladinfags ought to leave you alone, since, you know, she wouldn't be technically an undead nor evil.

Undead aren't people, user.

You have completely lost sight of why pedophilia is supposed to be bad and now have knee jerk response based on gut feeling and appearance. Sort yourself out.

You're thinking gypsies.

They are a different version of humanity.

Homo mortem

>Age of Wonders is Veeky Forums approved
Been a while since I heard about that game.

The original was one of the centerpoints of my childhood.

That's not how speciation works user. By definition, a singular individual cannot cannot undergo evolution to transition completely to a different species than they were originally born

>Or just go to a plane with no morality
Wizards everybody

Well it could be a form of metamorphosis.

Baby to adult to skeleton.

And so forth.

Most countries and religions frown upon necrophilia, so yes.

This depends on how you view death.

After all if the dead can walk and talk, what's the difference?

But what is human form beyond the skeleton?

underrated post

>This depends on how you view death.
I'm pretty sure my view of death doesn't make necrophilia any more legal.

There is no human form. There's only skeletons.

Those fleshy growths like faces and organs are kind of like acne teenagers get, a temporary hurdle.

Hate to break it to you, but the skeleton isn't inside you, you are inside it

Actually, necrophilia is not explicitly a crime in many countries around the world. The act is covered by "desecration of human remains" legislative.
I know this from Veeky Forums when some guy attempted making a servo-skull and unintentionally committed a felony.

>implying

You're saying humans are a parasitic species preying on innocent skeletons? Note how there are many skeletons who have cured their affliction, and no humans without a skeleton...

>This depends on how you view death
tell me of a culture that permits necrophilia

The problem I see with your scenario is twofold- One, that it falls under the assumption that an undead is inherently evil and so a paladin of good would be just for smiting it, and two, that said paladin has nothing better to do. One, of course, is inherent to the sytem; some are more forgiving than others. Two, meanwhile, is the domain of the gm who is running the game. As such, a paladin would only need hound you and your wife because of her status as undead if she is both evil because she exists and if all paladins MUST slay undead on sight.

This is of course iignoring the questions of both necrophilia and pedophilia but as the rest of the thread shows that argument will clearly never go anywhere but in circles.