Dungeons the Dragoning

Do we still play Dungeons the Dragoning? Where do we go for that? How popular is it?

Oh, God, we're dead, we're all gone, aren't we

I liked it and then Veeky Forums made even more shitty homebrew to "fix" what was "missing"

For God's sake, we really can't have nice things, can we?

Nah, man. Heavily referencing Star Wars wasn't enough, let's have a Jedi exaltation. Oh, and Atlanteans was too obscured by fluff for people to realize the fucking Jojo references, so let's just add stand users

I was just happy to be able to play a Thri-Kreen outside of Dark Sun without feeling people rolling their eyes and having to justify myself for once.

There's those forums around somewhere.

I myself played it a bit, but will never find a proper group to play with. The second book is also a bit more of a mess now, and the online crew is so buried into a giant morass of homebrew that trying to sift through all the crap thrown at me that they want to play aside from the core books is a pain.

I mean, it was six years ago made as a joke. There's a combination of letting go, and appreciating the attempt that was made. I honestly really enjoyed it. I wish it was possible to make a sellable version of it that wouldn't make every copyright lawyer within a million years orgasm spontaneously.

I have been wanting to steal the sword school/gun kata mechanics for another system I want to create, but that one will probably die alone and forgotten in a notebook like most of my ideas.

It sounds like more trouble than it's worth. I should have known things would fall apart quickly, but the fact that it came about at all seemed monumental to me.

never played, but if a game for it comes up on the Game-finder thread that I could make it to I'd jump for it...

Oh, that could be nice to keep an eye on. I've been away for a long time.

Not really a joke, more of a dare. Also, it's really fucking awesome

Anyone running this game on Roll20? Would love to play a Dragonborn Dragon Blooded Heavy.

I'm running a campaign of it.

Cool. Got stories?

I do. The first two books are nice, most of what comes after was dumb.
I have had quite a lot of fun with it, and it, or a modified version of it, is my go-to for any large-scale sci-fi game.

>Calling the Big Book of Brew (and then it's subsequent breakup) bad
>Not liking the Goblins
>Not liking my work for the greatest game ever made

user, you sadden me.

I'm running a game of it, it's a lot of fun.

the original big book of brew was flawed and possessed of massive imbalances.

now I'm wondering if the forums ironed out most of the obvious bullshit

and most importantly I wonder if you guys ever got any of the following cause they are vastly more important to me

1.) a bestiary/enemy encyclopedia
2.) fixed vehicular rules
3.) improved equipment/gear listing

The big book of brew is absolute shit. But the first two books were amazing.

>first 2 books
the vehicle rules were a bit iffy, and all of book 2 needed a few iterations of editing(which it did not get) like the first book needed

No one plays this fucking shit

It's a stupid gay inside joke that went too far

Your reddit spacing is shit

You got 10 oldfags in here to jerk off about it, congrats

Again, fuck you and your gay spacing

sage

>we
>us
>using 1d4chan
back to r*ddit

As far as I know those have been tweaked and a number of issues fixed.

>talking shit about 1d4chan
Literally who are you?

Someone who wants to bitch, that's all.

How about we all talk about those over-the-top character ideas you want to play? Personally I think an Ork Promethean Barbarian or an Eldarin Atlantean Arcane Knight sound fun as fuck.