Horned rat or Nagash who is the bigger dick?

Horned rat or Nagash who is the bigger dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgJCb2nnsn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horned Rat, at least it still HAS its dick, unlike Mr. Skelly here...

Nagash is literally the most evil being in the setting, on every level. He's the definition of evil, hell, you'd struggle to find a more evil guy anywhere in fiction.

Tell me how Nagash is worse then the four powers who want to destroy creation itself and torture the souls of every living being for eternity.

nagash is a character rather than meaningless background noise

Okay, so he is as evil as he can get while not being an impossible eldritch god of absolute evil.

the chaos gods are forces of nature. Nagash CHOSE to be as big of a dick as he is

Yeah, okay, I agree. Interdimentional incomprehensible entities not counting, Nagash indeed is the evilest fucker there.

gege eyze

those blizzcon mounts look fine

Foolish little Lich, do you not know that Death is the servant of Chaos?

>three heads
>No Slaanesh

There's a Fourth Slaanesh head on it's dick or something?

The Chaos gods aren't people user, they don't have a choice to not be a dick. You could argue that means they don't have freewill to make those kind of decisions anyway (the irony is actually palpable).

Nagash is an asshole because he could have always taken the higher path but chooses not to.
Even Archaon has the excuse of daddy issues or attempts to justify his actions with his own moral view.

Nagash knows what he does is wrong and doesn't attempt to fight it, he just doesn't care about anything other than numero uno.

They are slowly trying to squat him, the model was a little too blatant and people complained.

GW has slowly been backtracking since.

Interestingly, Spear of Shadows hints at more depth to good old bony, since it mentions his more benevolent aspects as the god of death.Of course it's anyone's guess how much of it is actually true, and how much is his own PR.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgJCb2nnsn0

Hey, I said I agree. Chaos Gods aside (for various reason, your being very good), Nagash ineed is the sickest most evil entity in the Warhammer Fantasy universe. Being a lesser god, the Horned Rat shouldn't even compete, but even allowed, he fails miserably in being utterly evil all the time contest, among other things because he kinda takes care of his children. Nagash makes sure his "children" don't need taking care of.

Art for the new raid coming up? I was wondering what they'd be doing after Tomb of Sargeras.

Holy shit this looks fucking disgusting what the fuck

Nagash wants the exact same thing, except instead of being a force of nature forced into an aspect of emotion, he is fully aware and capable of reasonable thought, but chooses to be the massive evil cunt because he likes it

Is it more evil to be evil be nature? Or have the choice and choose evil?

El Rato is usually content to sit back and watch, unless the Skaven are doing something monumentally retarded even by their standards.
Nagash is all asshole all the time

Horned Rat. Nagash's world of undeath would still have had some order to it. Skaven are all about decay and anarchy

>tfw I read who HAS the bigger dick

Clearly, the answer is Mannfred.

Nagash made Ghouls. He did that by taking a race of slightly mutated, uneducated men and convincing them to commit cannibalism for 100 years. Utterly snuffed out their culture, ruined everything they were and ever could have been.

He did this out of petty spite. No other reason. He also killed his own gods out of petty spite. He killed his wife and turned her into an undying agonised husk out of spite. He butchered his brother and buried him alive out of spite. He broke heroes and kings and bound all of Nerekhreara to undeath out of spite. He *made* the Undead.

Nagash is so utterly, humanly evil that anything Chaos does pales in comparison. Because they have to do what they do, not just because of their nature but to feed, to grow and to become more powerful. Nags doesn't. He's just that hateful, empty inside and spiteful that he would gouge out his own eye to rob all of his enemies of theres.

Only Bayaz from the First Law series, the Un-Man and BOndrewd come close.

So why does chaos get all the love when there is a much better villain for Sigmar?

Because of three reasons;

1. Back in the day, Chaos was what made Warhammer unique. Especially as the corruptive, malignant force that it was. They lifted some of it from Moorcock but all that corruptive evil dark shit you see today really comes from Warhammer's Chaos.
2. Nagash has been kept out of the limelight for YEARS because he was too world changing, just like how original vampires or 1st generation Slaan were.
3. Chaos offers a wider range of models to be collected and is in both 40k and Fantasy.

The horned rat created and fostered the backstabbing skaven society. He's basically all the evils of the chaos gods, with none of the "a good thing taken to a bad extreme"aspect

Seems reasonable, I guess I am just too used to chaos right now. And I really like undead so I might be biased towards them.

slaanesh is slowly being removed

he's too r18+, loses GW appeal with parents buying their kids miniatures.

Nagash doesn't want endless torture and misery. He wants utter submission and death to all. It is generally considered better to be destroyed than to experience hell beyond imagining for eternity.

Didn't Skaven kick his ass?

Or they realized ALL the chaos gods are about excess, and taking shit too far, so he's utterly pointless.

Chaos gods do it because its their nature and they don't have a choice, its what they are, you could even argue they aren't being evil since they are simply following their nature

Nagash enjoys torture and murder and wants to rule over everyone forcefully for eternity because he enjoys it and hes an evil spiteful bastard