What kind of game system lets me play as normal human soldiers in World War II fucking up Nazi super scientists...

What kind of game system lets me play as normal human soldiers in World War II fucking up Nazi super scientists, Nazi cultists,and all other kind of Nazi fuck ups?

I hate the system, but honestly, GURPS can do it. It won't be the best at it probably, but it can do it.

Delta Green?

The official Antifa LARP

Does Delta Green do WWII?

savage worlds could probably do that.

Actung Cthulhu does.

I wish modern "nazis" would embrace the stereotypical occult insanity that the nazis had. It would be more interesting to see.

Seconding this.
Maybe I'll see if there's any around where I live and plant that little idea in their minds... nah that would require going outside and having time off.

Achtung! Cthuluh

Reminder that Hobby Lobby paid smugglers to steal artifacts from the war-torn, ISIL-occupied areas of northern Iraq in order to build a museum to share their version of Biblical history.
Also, reminder that modern Nazis and modern Antifa are both fucking pussies, and talk about aggressively kicking the shit out of each other so that they can pretend they are as manly or as relevant as their ancestors of last century whose fighting managed to fuck up the entire world.

PRAISE KEK!

Weird War II is one of the established SW settings, so yes, it definitely could.

Modern d20 for all the suckiness of D&D 3.0

Fate is made for pulpy adventures like that, it will fit like a glove.

Unknown Armies will do. Except no magic and few Unnatural checks.

Oh, wait. OP said
> fucking up Nazi super scientists, Nazi cultists,and all other kind of Nazi fuck ups?
Then with no Postmodern magick but with avatars, some magick schools, and ritual magic still possible.

GURPS

Black Crusade

Achtung Cthulhu!

Fate

Why not just masturbate to any of the hollywood films about "Der Evil Nazis"?
You'll get the same sense of self-congratulatory virtue signaling as rolling dice and pretending to kill nazis.