BTC TO SUB 5k LEVELS BY EOY

Guys, it's actually fucking happening isn't it. We're going back to sub 5k levels.

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

Who the fuck knows. Honestly I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Staring at the charts all the time and it just keeps going rollercoasters.

YEAH right idiot

inb4 all the retards in denial who bought at 19k start telling you how "it repeats" which means it totally isn't a bubble and it totally isn't going to burst

You haven't been paying attention anons. Of course it's going 5k

lol if that happened that would be awesome...also if eth stayed above 300 during that time it would be even better...my original plan will have worked because I originally got in the game with more % in eth hoping eth would win out in the long run....either way I'm buying more btc if does hehehe ya dig

Well I hope so cause I'm out waiting to rebuy at lower prices.

If it goes back to 5k, I'm putting all of my retirement savings into cryptos.

this is exactly how 99% of people are thinking right now. what does that tell you?

What if you do and then crashes to 500?

It tells me that the general population still has faith in cryptos in general (as investments at least), but I feel like if everybody knows this, the big players are going to fuck all of us over pretty hard.

>Honestly I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
look, some group just recently did a scientific case study to see what would happen to a shitcoin pumped and dumped by a bunch of retarded mongrels.

I can wait. Crypto is going to be at least a trillion dollar industry so that's going to be at least x3 to x5 gains on my 50k savings.

99% of BTC investors are holding bags.

This chart implies close to 0% growth its retarded

That tells me that it will take BTC longer to die, which will let alts mature, which will, in the long run be better for the market.
It also tells me that my answer is not the answer that you are looking for

they wont for long if they see it drop below 9k

i'm not "looking for an answer" at all.
that said i actually agree with what you said

If 99% of bitcoin investors were thinking it, btc wouldn't be this overpriced. Gotta shame off the millions of dumb money hands.

So the big question is - what will the price be in the depths of Despair?