WE'RE BURROWING INTO THE EARTH LADS

WE'RE BURROWING INTO THE EARTH LADS,

NEXT STOP IS THE MANTLE, THEN WE AIM FOR THE MOLTEN CORE.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vd5rhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember this exact situation with DGB. I said to myself it could never go back to 80. and it did. just sell if you're in profit guys, get your bitcoins and gtfo.

Literally with all the negativity I dont think this will get enough support to get gainz ever again

I truly hope this shitcoin dips so hard that the red candle closes on the other side of the planet

iron fists. wraith release (if legit) will bring this pumpcoin a pump superior to all prior pumps. cant wait to see the fomo

if not...well then you'll probably see me on the news when i manically attempt to rob a bank

IM WITH YOU INTO THE GROUND MAN

Dude, just market sell and walk away from the computer if you are still in profit. Fucking buy back in lower if you want, but this shitcoin is getting shot to pieces first.

i have so much on verge that it would actually crash the market on bittrex if i market sold...i like the project so that's not in my interest

god damnit dude why did you have to make a video in pajama bottoms

I guess you could say we're on the verge

need you fuckers to believe like me.

I dont think you did anything but verge needs a marketing team and clear blog posts to fix this.

Fuck you nigger

why the pyjamas if you got your tuxedo back months ago? if you would have balls then you would have done it in undies.

WE do believe actually, have an entire discord of hodlers,

We definitely need some actual verge news posted by an actual verge source on an actual verge webpage tho.

discord.gg/vd5rhA

nah nigger fuck you

what kind of fucker are you? fucking pothead

Is this the bottom end or it's gonna fall further?

best anoncoin around wraith protocol github free money

we're actually climbing back up. no pump, but its looking a little brighter, hopefully its not a bounce.

Tell me you at least took some profits near the top. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

it was a bounce. i'm sorry for you. but pyjama boy pulled his head out of the loop.

I'M BURNIN I'M BURNIN I'M BURNIN FOR YOU

You have to be retarded to invest in this piece of shit coin. Get rekt faggot

We are borrowing in to the stratosphere. I hope you didn't sell the dip.

Fuckoff McAfee, I think you accumulated enough.