Is GW going to pull some shit out of its ass to bring Sanguinius back to life...

Is GW going to pull some shit out of its ass to bring Sanguinius back to life, or will the Blood Angels remain primarch-less in 8th?

Maybe they'll just pump one of the characters, like the sanguinor, full of primaris juice and make them thus equal to a primarch in power.

I'll make a pessimistic bet and say that every Primarch but Horus will come back in about 5 years or so.

The Sanguinor isn't a character they have lounging around. He just appears in times of great need.

year after years all the Primarchs will return, even Manus, even Horus. Then we will have a huge War to End All Wars of Order vs Chaos, which Chaos will win, and the reality will reset itself, bringing the Age of Emperor Revived or whatever bullshit. Everyone will ignore all the millions of years of important events that happened before the Fall of Eldar.

If they've got any sense left in them they'll just have super-Sanguinor, now 150% more sanguineusy and primarch sized.

Here's a 12 second mock-up of what that might look like

I doubt they have the self control left to not make a 120 dollar model of him.

I hope this will never ever happen. Sanguinius is such a cool character because of his sacrifice, bringing him back to life would be the lamest thing ever.

we finally know the "true" battle between the Emperor and Horus

Basically everything we think we know about how it all ends.... is all a lie.

Horus is a catspaw of Sanguinius, who is the mastermind behind the Heresy.

Horus realises he's been duped as the Emperor walks in on him receiving orders from Sanguinius.

The latter attacks them both, in an attempt to assume leadership of both loyalists and rebels.

So he kills Horus and mortally wounds the Emperor, who slays him in turn.

Enters completely oblivious Rogal Dorn.

Also his drill hair is canon now.

Fuck you user now I want to use that model as Sanguinor.
I don't even play BA.

ADB would have to hire armed guards at all times if he made Sanguinius evil

Nah, it's gonna be Horus Aximand who kills Horus to redeem himself.

List of primarchs who can never "come back" because they are perma dead:
>Sanguinius
>Horus
>Ferrus Manus
>Kondrad curze
List of primarchs who shouldn't come back because it would be dumb:
>Rogal Dorn
>Jaghatai Khan
>Corvus Corax
List of primarchs who need to "come back" because it would be cool and makes sense:
>Lion el Johnson
>Leman Russ
>Alpharius/Omagon
>Vulkan

Judging by Magnus, Guilliman, and Morty plastic Primarchs sell like fucking hotcakes. You're an idiot if you don't think GW will ignore any established fluff to have an excuse to sell more of them.

I fully expect plastic Horus Reborn to take over from the perpetually unsold Abaddon in the next few years.

>Khan coming back would be dumb
I disagree, he's just running around the webway at the moment so it's not like he's dead or anything, it'd be the same as russ coming back which you seem to be fond of

except the time of the wolf is upon us, very few people care about the white scars including gee dubs, they got almost no mention in all the new fluff.

What's with everyone in the pic being bald as an egg??

>List of primarchs who need to "come back" because it would be cool and makes sense:
There are 0 primarchs in this catagory.

Where the FUCK is fulgrim? EC should have made a come back instead of DG.

>"Should we bring back they guy who slit girlymans throat and put him on stasis?"
>"Pfft, no? Just bring back mortarion"

>implying Slaanesh isn't getting phased out

It looks like GW's ass is a bottomless cornucopia, so everything is possible.

What about Lorgar. Doesn't he still hate Guiliman for Monarchia.

Count again. It's 5 with hair to 6 bald.

Slaanesh fags btfo by nurgle

This.

He'll have the Daemon keyword.

>We have a great need
>A need to sell models
>Sanguinor now permanently in charge of the Blood Angels because an Eldar blinked her eyes in a helpful manner or something.