I've got about $5k (around 1/6th portfolio) on Siacoin at the moment...

I've got about $5k (around 1/6th portfolio) on Siacoin at the moment, mainly due to hearing rumors that it has happenings around the 28th. Where should I put my cash instead? Should I wait?

are you losing - hold dont be stupid
are you in profit - set stop loss and stop worrying

this sounds like a pajeet project

About $1k in profit. Maybe bit more. Thanks senpai.
Everything is a pajeet project. See: Verge.

They are ironically one of few real team on block chain ecosystem. They have been working on this project since +2 years... and they only got descent investment this July and since then they are far more active. They dont shill for this coin but they rather focus on their application. I think once this coin bubble burst Sia will be one few survivor.

I converted almost all my shit coins into SC a couple months ago and stop day trading. It will hit 1 dollars whether it be 2018 19 or maybe even 20 but it will, and when it does I can finally follow my true passion

It pumped 2x a few hours ago

I think that was the 28th happening

Don't know if i should sell now. Mcaffe won't tweet about it after the hack and i doubt it will go 2x again b4 the fork if there even is one

Did anybody check how much sia the absolute madman who bought at 265 buy?

op if your not a total retard, you have a bittrex account transfer too tether and hold there, or jump into xrp.

look at the mcap...

>Did anybody check how much sia the absolute madman who bought at 265 buy?
kek:D

oh shit an educated post. very rare.

also, the devs are hiding their true intentions for legal reasons. Their real goal is to revolutionize cloud file sharing and make it into a lawless wild west, like the early internet

I had a buy order that was only partially filled. Was really set on buying 50000 so now I'm just bagholding. Don't really mind as Sia is a great long term hold, but I'm trying to day trade.

Wrong picture. Buy high sell low.

>also, the devs are hiding their true intentions for legal reasons.
Yeah man, they have evil plans for humanity.

>Their real goal is to revolutionize cloud file sharing and make it into a lawless wild west, like the early internet
It is called privacy you faggot. Microsoft, Apple, Google etc.. fucking your privacy right through your ass.

this is the principal sia dev team

sia will never make it. its cp storage: the coin. avoid.

I sold it all with the psycho murderer pump, any coin he mentions goes to the shitter

buy the rumor
sell the news

this is head of principal dev team of ethereum.

nah, i like them. cp addicts make good programmers. except vitalik, who's an enormous faggot.

they look insanely autistic, which is a good thing