What to do

Holding bag of 150k xvg. Bought at 0,0042 tempted to sell now. But I’m also tempted to wait and see what happens for another day.

hold through the new year is my recommendation. i think wraith release was confirmed before 2018 and the hype video looks pretty legit

hold

Hmm yeah sounds okay. I can not loose on this so still comfy. Was already in before all the pnd

Same, sold half for 35x my investment, literally cannot lose. Gonna hold and see where it goes.

It's refueling on the moon right now. When wraith gets released it will relaunch and continue its journey to mars and beyond.

I'm selling at 2,50 dollars and retire.

Hold.

What kind of ironhand are you? I’m thinking on selling almost all on the next ath. I honestly doubt this coin will ever reach 2,50

>implying DogecoinDark will achieve a $36b marketcap
user, I never kek'd so loud in my life

ITT:Coping retards
This

i would give it a week after january first. by that time most other coins will be sprinting out of the starting line.

So? All shitcoins are worth whatever dumbasses are willing to pay for it. Market fundamentals mean nothing here kid.

Can’t wait for the release of wraith, even if it sucks it’s gonna get pumped a bit- then I’ll get rid of these fucking bags

Hahah, same as me. First I believed this project could work. But afer reading the source code and commits. I just hooe normies will buy the release of wraith so I can get rid of my bags

It's priced in

Its a scam

I had thrown money at it months ago just cause biz had been talking about it

Got an alert on christmas that it was actually worth something

Followed the drama and did research. Its a scam.

The fucking osx wallet doesnt even work. You get dialogs that dont say shit and cant even create a wallet

Go to the commit history and page all the way back to the first commit. Its a fork of doge coin dark

Wraith protocol and all that other stupid shit is complete bullshit that means nothing

Get out while you can

I held all the way through this dip I'm not about to sell now. You have a longer way to go then I do before it becomes a loss. Be strong.

I actually bought 7500 xvg for about 40$
Felt immediate regret when I read up on their website, FB Groups, Twitter etc. Then came the Wraith countdown, but the team didn't deliver, citing the fact that the dev had overslept as their excuse.

Glad I sold my bags, wasn't even mad when I missed the 30x pump.

Download the fucking wallet and try it yourself.

It’s bullshit

I use eterniums wallets

wait why the fuck didnt you sell at 40x

how greedy are you

Like I mentioned before. I believed in the project untill I read the source code. But now it’s too late and I have to hooe for one last moon provided by normies haha

ah ok that makes sense. I have always viewed XVG as a classic shitcoin so it was hard to look at it from outside that perspective

well, congratulations on your massive win regardless

>Can’t wait for the release of wraith
Wraith is never coming. Newfags don't get this.

Dude let them release wraith, even tho I know it’s shit. I want the last moon mission.

Wait is already done.

It's stupid to sell now, wait for the wraith or the 31st

Can sell at the start of a moon mission.

SELL NOW BEFORE IT MOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUICK SELL SELL SELL!!!

Okay sir

Ultimate scam coin. It's going to correct to nothing. Sell while you've still got profit.

this
literally doge coin

Am I supposed to dump this when wraith gets released or just before wraith gets supposedly released?

I'm doing the same thing

>wraith release

verge dev announced wraith 3 times already. nothing happened.

you got screwed over by mcafee, just deal with it and move on. ^

>the hype video looks pretty legit

this makes you buy a coin? seriously? it had ZERO information, only the verge triangle move around in black shades. what is wrong with you people?

Please tell me if I should sell?

just wait. Sell when nothing is released. or sell after announcement

You are literally retarded if you fall for this FUD and sell. Look noob. The truth is out there.

But go ahead and sell now - will be less sell orders at 3K that way.

But it's literally a scam ran by one guy.

There is no wraith protocol

Bump

safe to say this will pump to 1200 today?

You should probably wait until im done accumulating.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Verge $XVG. The tech is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the github will go over a typical reviewer's head. There's also mcafee's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this project, to realize that it's not just crypto- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Verge truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the shill in mcafee's existencial catchphrase "my coin of the day is," which itself is a cryptic reference to early 2000's cocaine fulled tech gold rush. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the dev's genius unfolds itself on their pc screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a $XVG tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

/this thread

You were supposed to dump it two days ago