I'm sleepy, aren't you?

Let's just all go to sleep and see where Bitcoin lands in the morning. It's so warm in bed!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
businessinsider.com.au/what-happens-when-you-dont-get-enough-sleep-2017-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What you talking about? There is plenty of time to sleep when the market closes.

I have been playing marketwatch simulator instead of investopedia simulator. Much better.

the sonm team is building something exceptional, maybe youll want to check it out

>when the market closes
>when the market closes
>when the market closes
>when the market closes

CRYPTO NEVER SLEEPS

>when the market close
trying to accumulate them (You)s I see

the market closes as soon as the sun rises in Pajeetland and it opens againat sunset.

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

I just know the chinks are going to dump on us. Hopefully my Alts survive the shitstorm.

yes

>a market closing so people can sleep
LOL how quaint

Hopefully they don't
I've sitting in tether since right before the crash of late

This year has been a good year

We will sleep when the market close!

Gute Idee!

Zzz... *yawns*
Oh my goodness, I am so tired! Come on guys, let's sleep and we can see what happens tomorrow.

B-but my gains... my losses.. y-yes mommy... I’ll just put my head down for a few minutes..

Bumping in case any sleepy bois haven’t seen this yet

I hope tether fucking implodes and you fomo back into the market.

Woah calm down there buddy

the death of tether would mean the death of the whole market for a while
But even once it recovers we'll still need a dollar-worth equivalent for storing crypto

we have one
its called the dollar

pay your taxes

Mr Bones Wild Market never closes!!

>We know that men who are sleeping just five to six hours a night have a level of testosterone which is that of someone ten years their senior. So a lack of sleep will age you by almost a decade in terms of that aspect of virility and wellness.
> So after just one night of four to five hours of sleep, there is a 70% reduction in critical anticancer-fighting immune cells called natural killer cells.
>World Health Organisation decided to classify any form of nighttime shift work as a probable carcinogen.
>You have, if you’re getting six hours of sleep or less, a 200% increased risk of having a fatal heart attack or stroke in your lifetime.
>And we know that in the spring, when we lose one hour of sleep, we see a subsequent 24% increase in heart attacks the following day.
>Once you get past 16 hours of being awake, that’s when we start to see mental deterioration and physiological deterioration in the body.
>We know that after you’ve been awake for 19 or 20 hours, your mental capacity is so impaired that you would be as deficient as someone who was legally drunk behind the wheel of a car.
>Essentially is low-level brain damage.

Im fucked. I need to stop shitposting on here late at night

source
businessinsider.com.au/what-happens-when-you-dont-get-enough-sleep-2017-12

No

I WANT TO GET OFF MR. BONES' WILD MARKET

msm lies trying to seperate you from your gains

keep the eyes peeled lads, sleep is for the weak