I fucked up, help

I just sent someone 15 ETH for 0.0003 BTNY fuck my life, that's everything I have. If this was anyone on here please have some fucking compassion before I kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xD02E283abA6E6E51B2Bb99B4f854e358861F19Eb
etherscan.io/tx/0x1484d375880f78b7ebbb464ec91c8b4e619dab145b892fa29ce5ef41d69fa458
discord.gg/ApjkVJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, relax man. It's only 10,000 dollars. It's practically only a reasonable used car. You've just sent a car to a stranger on the internet. Not a big deal, you might get it back, you might not.

Well that sucks

Sorry, but there isn't much you can do. The guy above me is right, just cut your losses and keep on investing to regain your 10k.
This kind of shit is why I always avoid trading while high, no matter how enticing.

lmao at all these faggots trying to make you feel better without acknowledging that's literally an average persons entire life savings account

I feel for you homey. The only way out now is to take out a loan (you did build a good credit score during your time on this earth... RIGHT user? you wouldn't take big financial risks without ANYTHING to fall back on, RIGHT user?) and invest it in something that won't ever die like XRP or XLM or ETH or some gay shit. i'm drunk right now and i feel real bad for you, luckily i did 1,500% this year so i'll never be you. bye!

Listen, money isnt everything. What would you even need $10,000+ dollars for? Maybe you could have flipped it into $1 million, but really no one needs that much money.

Never visiting ED again I can tell you that, fuck

show me the buy order in your trade log or etherscan to prove it's yours and I'll help you

You wouldn't download a car

play stupid games
win stupid prizes
crypto - not even once

Once BTNY is worth $33mil per coin (EOY 2018 at the LASTEST) you'll have made all of your money back. Don't worry.

Yea trading while high is dangerous af, I had this episode a few weeks back:
>mooving flats, all boxes packed over to new flat
>looking for paper with private key to ledger
>doesn't find it
>well Imma just send my 40k link, 50k req and 8eth to binance than back to a restored ledger
>restore ledger
>calmly send my funds to the old ledger adress
>mfw double check the adress I copy pasted from etherscan 3x in conf email
>lean back
>suddenly realize I just restored my ledger and should have sent to new adress
>time stops
>all my money
>gone
>forever

Well, 10 minutes later I found my private key in the bottom of one of my boxes but shit were I scared.

Rented a bank box the day after, costs 110usd a year but now my private key is safe af.

omg

Not sure if meming but here you go, would appreciate anything

this is why i love EtherDelta

if you have your ethereum address that you can reasonably deduce has had up to 14 ethereum at one point i might feel generous

stupid of you.. user

Post ether address

I don't trust inspect element

etherscan.io/address/0xD02E283abA6E6E51B2Bb99B4f854e358861F19Eb

take a look, not sure how to show the insides of my ED account

Lmfao best thing I've read in my entire life

Redistribution of wealth comrade.

lol user this was me ill give you back 1 eth for being a fucking retard ill consider giving you 3 eth if youre a hot girl

0xcC28f126D743afbd9D8F2Ea2cbc167E51E42db8f

nice

proof?

How does this even happen?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fat fingers not double checking after doing multiple trades on the piece of shit ED is.
Why anyone uses this on the regular is beyond me.

Hey user just think about it this way , you made someone else very happy and rich :).

I dont understand what you're showing in your first picture.

I don't see where you paid 15 ETH for .0003 BTNY.

user, I...

0xb66697f9e1d688c47622ae9d8604d6dfcc72ae35

user, can you post your ETH address or BTC address or other addresses etc? Maybe people will be kind enough to donate money back to you. I'm sorry about this, truly. EtherDelta system is confusing AF

If I made posts like these I would be afraid of karma

honestly as funny as it is

feel bad for user

its the holidays guys, be nice and give most of it back, keep a couple if anything

despite being a DEX, its not hard to have orders fill from the top down like every other exchange. I really don't understand how something with this much volume running through it hasnt implemented that yet

i would give you money op unfortunately what i have isnt enough to make you feel any better i only have 20 dollars worth of eth to pay for transactions. but i believe you are real and hopefully others believe you too and help you out. sorry for you loss

Post OPs' face rt now

What are the chances of it being some Veeky Forumstard and not some Chinese cunt jumping up and down right now lmao.

if you're out there, its worth a shot

0xD02E283abA6E6E51B2Bb99B4f854e358861F19Eb

Pretty sure this is real lads
Rest in peace OP.

looking at the ethscan he posted

1 hr 2 mins ago 0xd02e283aba6e6e51b2bb99b4f854e358861f19eb
OUT

etherdelta_2
14.3 Ether

0/10 for thinly veiled begging thread.

kys OP

lol i was about to sell into this but my internet lagged. i prolly would have given 1/5 of it back if you provide proof that it was actually you. oh well

Underrated kek

If that was really you, you should give him back everything. Fuck man...

Can someone explain what he's showing in the first picture? Etherdelta is confusing as fuck. I'm not as autistic as a lot of you are :/

ED is a piece of shit. I could get something done at the dmv faster than I could compete a trade at ED.

ok i will stop, sir. but pls show bobs

and buy chainlink

thats the buy that went through. 14.85 ETH for 0.0003 BNTY

He paid 45000 ETH for 1 BNTY Token.

Not sure if I should help you coz I feel bad for you, or if this is some elaborate begging thread.

i'm happy to post proof if you need, i just don't know how to show transactions that occur internally from the ED wallet

Tell me who you are and what your life situation is. And no sob stories.

Only then will I consider throwing you a bone.

OP has found a loophole in the begging rules

OP, if you aren't a faggot larger I have a brilliant idea that will make everyone happy. Go on bounty0x and write up a thoroughly detailed post about what happened and post PROOF, they'll need your transaction data and wallet address.

The bounty isn't just a begging thread but also an OUTREACH to whoevers bot caught your order. There's a chance they could be contacted OR people can pool money to help you. You will pay up some of the recovered funds as a bounty if you get them back.

I fucking love this coin so much, it's infinitely self referential.

How can this happen?

user you could take a picture of your screen with the ED balance in BNTY with a timestamp

i'm just a university student from australia, got into crypto with my spare pay from working at kmart - i wouldnt say im disadvantaged or anything, but his was a years worth of my crypto efforts

This is a good idea

College student who grew up with a single mother. I work full time and go to school but still accumulate student loans and live down south.

That just might fucking work

I like it. Do this, OP.

Not only will it give BNTY great publicity, but you'll have a chance at getting at least part of your stack back.

I just sent you 1k BNTY OP. sharpen up next time.

etherscan.io/tx/0x1484d375880f78b7ebbb464ec91c8b4e619dab145b892fa29ce5ef41d69fa458

oh god rip OP

You guys are fortunate I randomly thought of this at 3am. Timing is literally perfect, another fomo wave after another.

This isn't just a meme, in a similar case a guy went on Reddit where he lost 500 eth and the person who got the order gave it back.

here you go, currently visiting family in Mumbai india so crosscheck the time with that

nice user, you're a good dude

That's unironically a brilliant idea

this is a great idea. I'm going to jump on this straight away, cheers for the idea man!

Why would someone willingly give back 10k that he legally obtained in this cut throat market?

Fuck it, sent him 450 BNTY as well.

It is christmas after all. And pajeets, you can fuck right off, I'm not giving you shit.

>currently visiting family in Mumbai india so crosscheck the time with that

wait a sec.........

You posting that made me want to invest in this shit so bad right now

SHILL ME NOW, LET ME BUY YOUR BAGS

Way to completely fuck up any chance you had lol. Veeky Forums hates Indians.

thanks a ton man, that really means a lot that literal strangers are willing to go out of their way to help

>India
Hahhahahaha

I've seen these kind of orders on ED. How do you fuck up so bad?

rip OP lol now everyone's going to make fun of you

It's happened before so there's precedent (google a story of someone getting back 500 eth on Reddit), if he doesn't get back his funds people will pool together and this reflects positively on the bounty0x platform. As long as OP is telling the truth everyone wins to some extent.

I mean just being honest, I'm from Brisbane but I come back every now and then to visit my grandparents

>Mumbai india

user why

But user, you just gave that 450 bounty to a pajeet.

You guys are amazing.

Some of us on Veeky Forums still have souls

Nice, update us ASAP when you do

lots of meme worthy use cases, it doesn't give much value to the token though

hop on kucoin while its cheap man

oh god this thread is too much

This is why we need flags. Y'all have been had.

Read the white paper, within 15 minutes you'll fomo like everyone else here.

>rewarding stupidity

Going to sleep, repeating poorfag prayer from last night: Please dear Jesus don't dump on us, we're just some poorfags trying to make a honest living. Amen.

please never come back

Hey can you explain what you're showing in the picture?

I see red is 45000 0 14.850

then i see green .00035 9475.566 3.316

You then say you sent 15 ETH (14.85 ETH?) and got .0003 BTNY.

Please let us know because EtherDelta is confusing as fuck.

cheers man, that really means a ton to me

or trading concuss.

Just join the greatest pump op of a generation and youll be back in no time
discord.gg/ApjkVJ

I really hope he's not larping, this is a good opportunity for everyone.

Wtf are you even talking about, give it to me in real numbers!!!