Grand Alliance Order
>mega.nz/#!R3B0gDKK!BIBhguOGm-m9jH1q21mVLZk2nAprjj5WB8ijf2Hd2zQ
Grand Alliance Death
>mega.nz/#!tuZgzAxA!ojKhBr9LXuyrENb3a2WdLRZbUrudSUSu7yE1aWla530
Grand Alliance Chaos
>mega.nz/#!0jo3QKpS!BW0rOwEW-BcBp3pUmM9zIRZxWxf3rMxXza1k9ZH9rfU
Grand Alliance Destruction
>mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM

Bringing up how old and shitty the Death lines are is not evidence of anything but GW's bad practices.

No Tomb Kings = No interest

I would be fine with that but it begs the question...

Why does the popularity of the GRAND ALLIANCE matter?

The whole point of allegiance abilities is that you get specific bonuses for sticking to one subfaction in your grand alliance and not playing a mixed army.

>Badass_Settra.png
This is the kind of filename a 12 year old would write

what are the places to look for 2ed rpg players online?

Wow this AoS thing looks cool. I wonder which faction I should play?

>Stormcast eternals, with constant updates, new models, new allegiances, included in almost every starter box (e.g. starter set, thunder & blood, blightwar), is in all the new Great Cities box sets, has the most available lore of any faction.

>Death, a few new giant skeleton models, the rest finecast and plastic models almost a decade old.
>Least this new Vampirates allegiance looks cool.
>Have to convert these old models. A task likely far above my skill and current level of interest in the hobby.

I wonder why Death is a less popular faction.

I get that people are mad about the attention that GW gives to minor Order factions but I'm still happy about Devoted of Sigmar allegiance abilities

I will always love that Hammer priest model.

>DoS
Perfect as a 1000 point army. Worthless outside of that. And they aren't even good as Allies since all of the priests require DoS for their buffs except for the Excelsior.

I am just happy that Brayherds were given some love

Death is my favourite, too bad the minis really suck.
The malignants and the flesh-eater courts are horrible, I want me some skellingtons

That's the type of insult a basement dwelling sperg would write.

>Perfect as a 1000 point army
List?

It's just the DoS battalion, or strip out the battalion and a priest for two 40-man flagellant units which use the Order battleshock reroll to attempt to have more units flee each time.

A lot of the smaller factions are still viable at 1000 points, but they just become worthless at 2000.

I tired to build this list but it's just another slow melee army mate. It looks good but only on paper

Depends on your meta, really. At 1000 points, you don't get bogged down by the fact its melee. Plus, you've got several sources of 6+ invuln saves and Holy Fervor to drop on Flagellants to extend out their thread range a smidgen more. It isn't cavalry, but it's still 7"+1d6".

Good thing Nagash is being the focus of a new campaign starting next year then! Holy shit, it's almost like the game has been out for only two years and they have to update 30 years' worth of factions for it.

You mean the new hex-based, card-based boardgame?

Don't even try to act like the bitching in unjustified. If we so much as had some lore, then things would be fine, but literally all Fucking content from lore to miniatures to new games has been dominated by Stormcast.

You're both correct. Nobody wins.

Are Soul Grinders any good?

finished the musician for my skellingtons

Corsairs look fantastic for the new vamp allegiance

Between that and your grail knight you make me feel bad about my painting. Well done!

Several years into the future, since the *first* edition of the Sigmar rpg hasn't come out yet.
For the WHFB rpg, poke around the board a bit; there's been a few topics about it in the last few days, hopefully one of them's still up.

>muh novels
>muh battletomes
The lore's apparently all out there; if you can't find it, it's your fault for not scouring the internet, not GW's fault for presenting it terribly.

here's the unit so far

thanks user!

How does he doot the horn? He's wearing a full-faced helmet and has no lips.

Small family of cicadas who live in his helmet; they make a chirping noise that gets amplified by the horn.

>freehand grails on the barding
Tip top m8

Your army looks pretty good, cant wait to see some wight kings. The cloak will be a good spot to freehand some more

Those look great. What are you using for the riders?

They're the normal Black Knight riders with different heads and shields. The heads are medieval great helms from Mirliton and shields are heater shields from 1st Corps

>melee-only army
>in shooting SCE meta