GAME FINDER THREAD

Looking For Group?
TRY GAME FINDER!

please include a short list of data in your posts containing all of the following
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Any Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AfsYRBT
app.roll20.net/users/2583356/tina-b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is also a Discord, for players to find willing DM's and DM's to find victims
discord.gg/AfsYRBT

>GM/Player
player

>System Preferred
no preferred system, CAPABLE OF LEARNING NEW SYSTEMS
conversant in the following systems
Shadowrun(4e)
new World Of Darkness(not fully up to date)
Dark Heresy 2e(and other 40k RPGs)
D&D 3.5e
Starfinder
Dungeons the Dragoning 40k 7.5e(and some related brews)

UTC-06:00
saturdays from 10:00AM to 6:00PM
mon-thurs 4:00PM to 9:00PM

roll20 and discord prefered
will try other services if required

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I will not participate in ERP, I am fine with fade to black if my character must be involved. I typically play tech and skill-monkey characters, but I can flex to other roles if the party needs it. questions and comments I have/make in out-of-game chat and discussions do not have a bearing on how I act in game.

>Not doing ERP
what are you gay?

nope.

I just think that in-game is not the place for that.

>not wanting to mutually masturbate with other neckbeards makes you gay

>GM/Player
GM that will either run GURPS or DnD5E. I've a personal fondness for the former, but I've been wanting to at least give 5E a fair shot and a lot of people are more familiar and enthusiastic for that.

>Important
Game is run through voice.
Roleplay is emphasized alongside mechanics and combat.

>Times Available
Aiming to run 2 out of 3 fridays, starting 1600 GMT. I've been told that's mornings for Americans.

>Method of Play
Discord & Roll20

>Contact Info
Inveet#6608 on Discord

>Any Additional Notes
Campaign will be your typical fantasy adventure in a homebrew setting. This world's flair being that it's set in an age of exploration & conquest, in a geography that is unrealistically fantastical. Gunpowder and alchemy in a place where there's tension bordering on war.

>1600 GMT
it's an hour before noon in the middle

give or take an hour for coastal americans

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
I like many, but I am looking for people to play 3.5 in the Planescape setting

The game will be 7:00 PM GMT-4

Roll 20 with discord for voice
>Contact Info
Arrout#1445 on discord, you can find me by the same name in Steam and Discord

>Any Additional Notes
If you are a pure RPer or a Munchkin, you'll adapt or leave.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I'm not sure what crazy hair is up my ass, but I really want to give Mekton Zeta Plus a try.
Any Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday at almost any given time.
I have both Skype and Discord as well as a Roll20 account
>Contact Info
Prefer Discord contacts, so Parseth#4481
>Any Additional Notes
I'm really wanting a Gundam-esque game with colonies, a unified (or similar) Earth, deep themes and an AI waifu.

Kinda-sorta looking for a black crusade game.

someone run l5r

Bump

What day?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Starfinder, Pathfinder, D&D 5e, D&D 3.5
GMT -5
Roll 20/Discord
>Contact Info
Jeff Belinger #6978
>Any Additional Notes
Voice only, no camera on my end.

What timezone are you in?

Better run it

Bump for Gm's to see how desperate some of us are for a good game

>GM/Player
GM or Player if someone is dead set on running something

>System Preferred
I am up for some Feng Shui 2, but I am willing to learn anything medium-lightweight

GMT 16:00-22:00 Thurdsays
Unfortunately time is pretty inflexible

roll20, and discord
vc or text? Whatever most people want

>Contact Info
Just gauging interest for now. Bump the thread.

>Any Additional Notes
Well if you have some game you've been wanting to play, and does not involve using it as a substitute for a sexlife, I am up for it.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Shadowrun 4e

Game will be Saturdays 1600-2000 American Pacific, session zero THIS SATURDAY.

Primarily Discord, along with MapTool for battle maps when needed.

>Contact Info
Dustyny#3970 on Discord

>Any Additional Notes
Lean slightly black trenchcoat, setting is Seattle 2072 with possibility for travel. Any further questions feel free to ask on Discord.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
D&D 5e (or possibly other systems with assistance for .pdfs and new player learning)
Thursday/Fridays after 5:00pm EST, Sundays 12pm-10:pm
I can try most anything.
>Contact Info
Message me on Discord, Gwilldabeast#9124
>Any Additional Notes
I am a fairly well adjusted 22-year-old guy, currently in graduate school. Newer to actually PLAYING tabletop, but have had an interest in it for the past 4 years, and have lurked on Veeky Forums for 3+ years. And have a slightly higher than usual normie background of fantasy, having read several Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms novels, along with other non-D&D related fantasy.

I am capable of learning new things as necessary, and also willing to actually look over background material or setup elaborate backstory as needed.

Not in it for ERP, but going slightly more than an early fade-to-black is alright.

Willing to play any class or alignment as needed, though would prefer a non-evil game.

>game tomorrow at 2:00 PM local
>"slightly towards black-trenchcoat"
>sounds fucking perfect

>I'm really wanting a Gundam-esque game

Maybe you should run it, my man?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Ironclaw, D&D 5e
EDT/EST Tuesdays and Thursdays are preferred. But I'm available all days and times except for Saturdays and Wednesdays.
I've used Fantasy Grounds, Roll20, Discord, and IRC and I'm willing to learn new methods if need be.
>Contact Info
Discord: Lvl99Slime #2249, message me here, or message me here with your contact info.
>Any Additional Notes
I'm a fan of all genres, and I'm generally adaptable.

I would prefer being a player for at least a few games to get a handle on how the game is done first.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Will learn new systems; open to pretty much anything. Only real RPG experiences were some 3.5e campaigns I my friend DMed for about a year.
Available all day on weekends. GMT-10 is a pretty fucky timezone for looking for games, sorry.
Anything's fine by me. Can even into IRC if that floats your boat.
>Contact Info
Gmail: chrisanonon
Discord: anonochris #9368
>Any Additional Notes
College guy looking to play some games and have some with folks. Open to any sort of campaign premise - horror, sci-fi/space opera, steam punk, period-based, weaboo fightan' magicks, etc. are all fine by me. I'm probably not the guy you want if you wanna do ERP though. I'd be up for the campaign, but I'd probably be asking to fade to black/have my character just go off somewhere else while the action's happening before anything got particularly graphic.

Honestly, I just want to have some fun playing games with elegan/tg/entlemen.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
I'm running 5E D&D right now but who knows where my boredom might take me.

Game night is Saturdays at 7PM UTC+1, with the occasional Sunday session for a full weekend double dragon bonanza when the stars align. I also like to get sessions running earlier if everyone is available, but 7PM is the time to shoot for regardless.

Roll20 and Discord.

>Contact Info
ash#9144 on Discord.

>Any Additional Notes
I have a big gay handout with a lot of info but the quick rundown is a homebrew setting, gold rush for magic moonrocks after the equivalent of WW1. Takes place in a wilderness that is being claimed by the civilised world in a manifest destiny sort of setting. Swords and sorcery with some gunpowder and germs to boot. Aiming for a mashup between hexcrawl, dungeon of the week, and big damn heroes type game. No ERP because c'mon man. You get a fade to black of you desperately need to nut.

Roleplay is a big thing. Although we don't take ourselves too seriously we do like to keep it character. Having a voice for your dude is nice but I don't expect voice actor level quality. I aim for a decent balance of fightan and talkan in my games, but the ratios may differ from session to session.
Pic related is the current territory the party is in as a sneak peak and I guess a preview of the effort I put into this game instead of my life.

>GM or Player
Posting on behalf of the GM
>System(s)
Hackmaster 5th Edition (kind of like DND)
>Time availability
Mondays 8pm-11pm BST (3pm-6pm EST)
It is weekly
Game through roll20, Voice through Discord
>Contact Information
Whispers#5872
>Additional Information
Game is set on the edge of a great desert, is more serious than not, more roleplay than combat, where power and resources are scarce and creativity is encouraged.

Game started a dozen sessions ago and already has several players, but due to one bowing out there is now space.
Previous experience unnecessary.

>GM/Player
Posting for GM who can't work captcha
>System:
JUGGERNAUT
>Method:
Roll20 IC, Discord OOC
>Voice or Text:
Text
>Time:
Saturday mornings, 0900 EST
>Contact:
Discord Arcosion#3546
>About:
Juggernaut is a comprehensive overhaul of Stars Without Number that I'm working on, designed around adventure in the Great War era. There's stuff for magic or super science as well in the document, but this campaign will likely lean towards rarer magic/moderate super science.

The players are questing for the Fountain of Youth in not!Europe, and are backed by an enigmatic financier, who has lent them a Piece O' Shit airship for the task.

Damn, I'm interested but the time doesn't match for me. I typically get thrown in a 0900 shift on Saturdays.

>camera
Is this a thing people do?

More than you would think.

erp

herpes

I sure herp est isn't the only timezone for games this thread

Bumpu for the lonely players

Bump one last time

I would love to join in a game for this (as a player) as well, but schedule is not great.

Isn't there a pretty decent plane/dogfighting RPG out there somewhere? thats not some gurps book.

What the fuck is the point?

Like Top Gun or Red Baron or Battle of Britian style?

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
D&D 5e

Wednesdays at 4PM Pacific (UTC-7)

Discord only, text for IC, optional voice for OOC

>Contact Info
aeos#6012

>Any Additional Notes
This will be a LotFP adventure, which is high lethality old-school D&D. I expect it will last 1-3 session, at which point we can decide whether to continue with another module. Starting level 1, 27 point buy, PHB only.

>GM/Player
GM (looking for up to three more peeps)
>System Preferred
Trying to get a Persona TTRPG game going with this book (minus some tweaks)
web.mit.edu/turzaak/Public/tabletop/Persona/Persona_4e.pdf
I'm usually good about 7-onwards every day but Wednesday, EST
roll20, we may or may not use voice calls in Discord
>Contact Info
Diane, Cunning Castaway#1321
>Any Additional Notes
Like I said, trying to find some people willing to get in on a Persona game, mainly original material with themes/elements from the rest of the series.
Anyone unfamiliar with the series not need not apply, no offense.

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Starfinder

Sundays preferable, Fridays and Saturdays are a hard no, any other day after 6 is ideal but I can work with after 4.

i'd prefer discord/roll20 but i'm flexible. Text for IC, speech for ooc.
>Contact Info
Xarvox#8831

>Any Additional Notes
I'm flexible in what I can play, but i'd prefer to play a Shirrin engineer.

My only experience is that I'm playing P4 Golden and am like 2/3rda of the way through. Is that enough?

ah, fuck, my bad. sorry.

There may be some series overarching things that may go over, but it should be fine enough as long as you understand the feel of Persona-stuff.

HELP US THIS DISCORD TROLLEYS PAST META CONTROLLING TRACKS ARE MINDS FLIP LEVERS TIED TO TRACKS WE UNLEASHED

If this was 8 EST and 100% voice, I'd be down.

It's usually asshats who are thinking they will be able to stream it via twitch or upload to youtube and get a good following of viewers or some shit.

From current player consensus, voice seems to be the way.

Veeky Forums made a homebrew adaptation of Monsters and Other Childish Things for persona

Still looking for a text only SR game.

bumpan

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder, 5e, SR5. I've also played/ran 4e, only war, everyone is john, and some other party game TTRPGs. I have a craving for some fantasy action right now though so I'd like to stick to PF, DnD, or some other game in that vein.

Week nights after 530pm MST and Sundays

Discord, roll20, maptools, skype, morse code

>Contact Info
Kali#8088

>Any Additional Notes
I just started an accelerated college course and so I've had to drop my game of SR5 ~6 months I was GMing but I still wanna play some table top a couple nights a week.
For pathfinder I'm a huge fan of text games, but if you need a player for voice I'm down.
If you need a more experienced player to help with some newer guys I know the ropes for 3.PF, 4e and 5e and I'd be able to lend a hand getting people up to speed.

not likely, too much to sort out for a lot of the game to make text only a useful option.

Post discord

Request sent.

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder/D&D

Fridays after 6 EST or Saturdays at any time

Really no preference here

>Contact Info
W8UP #1383

>Any Additional Notes
Brand new to table top games and want to learn whats up, would prefer an experienced group thats cool with taking in someone new and showing them the ropes

>joining into a pathfinder as a new guy
You poor soul. Just find a 5e game to start.

>GM/Player
GM

>System / Setting
D&D 5e / Eberron

Tu or Th. 7 PM to 11 PM (GMT -6, MDT)

Text, over Discord. Roll20 for combat maps and dice rolls.

>Contact Info
Kasdaye#8474

>Additional Notes
The player characters are adventurers, treasure seekers, or scholars on retainer to the prestigious Library of Korranberg. Their jobs revolve around investigating ancient goblinoid ruins in the Seawall Mountains, located on the contested border between the Gnomish nation of Zilargo and the Goblinoid nation of Darguun. After an encounter with a Hobgoblin necromancer and his unusually well-drilled troops in the tomb of a Dhakaani knight, their patron Loremaster is even more intrigued by whatever is unfolding within Darguun.

I was running a West Marches game but decided to convert it to a traditionally scheduled game. This carries on the plot from that game. I have three players at the moment and I'm hoping for one more, maybe two if I'm really excited about your character concepts. Shoot me a message or friend request on Discord and we can chat.

>Player.

>Looking for a game of World of Darkness. I'd like to familiarize myself with the system.

>Available Mon-Thurs, any time.

>Prefer Roll20 and Discord.

>Discord: BIG DICK BAZUSO#2860

I'm actually looking to learn the game so I can run it myself. If any GMs don't want to run a game but do want to teach me I'd be appreciative of that, too.

Added you on Discord.

So, did anyone ever had any good experiences with gamefinder?

My very first game started from here. Althought I had to quit it five months in, it was an important step in overcoming my anxiety to contact and communicate with others to play a game.

Since then I have been in several online games, and made a few myself. Thanks guys.

I honestly like Game Finder threads.

Most people call me things, though. I've tried to GM or join a few games but someone has always been a flake, so they never got off the ground.

That and fuck voice games, and fuck America's stupid timezones. Hail Europe.

I met my boyfriend in a gamefinder.

>fuck voice games
We all know you're not really a girl anyway, user.

>fuck voice games

>Most people call me things

Well, it's not like it's unfounded.

>using outdated memes
You deserve it.

>GM/Player
Player, but able to gm
>System Preferred
D&D 5e
Ryuutama
Mario RPG
can learn any given 3-4 days
UTC +01:00
Pretty much all the time, i have no job, and can wake up at any hour to play (might be subject to change, but rarely, and i always make sure to warn everybody with at least 3 days time)
Roll20 and discord
>Contact Info
yabukuron#7548 on discord
>Any Additional Notes
Preference on text based games

Have had some great games from gamefinder but in the last couple years an influx of totally worthless entitled cunts have been ruining my gamefinder experiences. Used to run games pretty regularly on here but haven't even posted a game for about a year after some awful experiences. Mostly relating to people pretending to be interested and then flipping out on you over something small or accusing you of being toxic/troll based off a misunderstanding. I think part of it has to do with the witch hunting bullshit we went through in gamefinder threads with some DMs that will not be named here.

I met some of my best friends through the gamefinder. And then never went back here, because you know. Once you find a solid group, you don't need it.

>GM/Player
GM

>System / Setting
Starfinder

Friday 6 or 7 PM EST

Discord or Skype to organize, actual game in Roll20 via text-only.

>Contact Info
ChanJ#1559 , Discord

>Additional Notes
Looking to give the shiny new toy a try. Stock setting, no homebrew until we hit stupid Starship DCs goddammit Paizo get it together
Space opera tone.

/pol/ clear out of the server yet?

uhhhh guess I'm just looking for 5e then

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Not picky. I'm experienced with most things. Prefer to stay away from D&D, but I'm open to it all the same.

Highly negotiable. Available most daylight hours during the week, American timezones.

Prefer Roll20, if anything.

>Contact Info
Just reply to this here. I'll go from there.
This is my Roll20 account:
app.roll20.net/users/2583356/tina-b

>Any Additional Notes
Looking for an ERP, text only. Joke all you like, idc.
I usually play support characters. Kind of a pushover. Easily bullied.

>GM/Player
We are seeking one or two more player
Estamos buscando uno o dos jugadores
>System Preferred
Pathfinder 3.5
Costa Rica Local Time
In Real life
San Jose
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
We play on sunday
Jugamos los domingos

Miro's a sweetheart. Don't treat them like that.

Is anyone interested in a continuos pbp rpg set in an open world lovecraftian universe?

I am thinking of running a game. Still thinking it through though. Not sure if it would be forum posts or through discord yet. It would be some kind of custom d6 system.

Maybe, given more information.

ya pero hacen asado?

Si mae

What would you like to know? Still thinking about how to best execute it

Setting stuff, what the players would do. Are we heroes fighting the dark horrors, or just dudes who got caught in a shitty situation, etc.

Running it on Discord? If so, I'll join.

>totally empty roll20 profile
I think this is bait, but have you got an opinion on monster on human breeding because my group is for it.

Not bait, I promise. Just a new account, and don't really know what to fill it with.

I'm definitely cool with it, within certain limitations. Send me a message and we'll go over details.

What kind of limitations?

We don't use roll20 tho

Nothing too disgusting.
Also, if not on Roll20, where can we talk? I'd like to not turn this thread into a chat room, if that's okay.

You got a discord?

SullyCint#8172

Are there any Stark Trek Adventures GMs out there who are thinking about running a game? The law of averages says there has to be one of you.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Tales From the Loop

GMT -7, Wed-Thu 4-8 PM, Saturdays is flexible (will pick day most convenient for players

Discord (text only)

>Contact Info
Discord: OhCubed#7157

>Additional Notes
Yes, this is the "basically it's Stranger Things" system. You will be kids, you will solve mysteries, it's *weird* 80's aesthetic.
I'm lookin' for another three players, let's have fun yea?

Annnnd we're sold out folks!

>only an hour
Dang.

So quickly? Did you just accept the first three players to come along without vetting them or anything?

Most 'vetting' should be like a 5-10 minute conversation
Do you take the fucker out on a minimum of three dates first or something

>minimum 3 dates before fucking
Uh yeah, because I'm a fucking lady.